• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: tehponycorn (REDUX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

1597371315457.png

tehponycorn

This AMA's subject is a member of the Phantom Thieves and wielder of the Keyblade, tehponycorn!

Now this ain't tehponycorn's first AMA here as they were a subject in the past. I'd strongly recommend checking out tehponycorn's initial AMA from last year just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until tehponycorn has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. Aside from Sora, who would you consider your most wanted Smash character currently?
  2. How did you get into Smash in the first place?
  3. What are the top three worlds you would like to see in a future Kingdom Hearts game?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1. What is your favorite video game, book, and anime? If this question is too much, just name your favorite video game.
2. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
3. What was the greatest challenge in your life that you overcame?

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Sorry if these questions are repeats, I looked through the older one but my memory sucks.
1. What’s your favorite animated film?
2. Any strange hobbies?
3. Most wanted indie rep?

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
hello yes it is i, tehponycorn from https://smashboards.com, here to answer the questions of my adoring fans
  1. Aside from Sora, who would you consider your most wanted Smash character currently?
  2. How did you get into Smash in the first place?
  3. What are the top three worlds you would like to see in a future Kingdom Hearts game?
Uppercase time. My apologies for any delay. I just got out of a meeting for the club I'm running, and I came here first thing after. To answer the questions:
  1. This is actually kind of a difficult question, as after Sora there are a lot of characters I casually want. 2B immediately comes to mind because Nier: Automata is an amazing game and I'd advise everyone play it at some point. Gran/Djeeta also come to mind because I've gotten back into Granblue and will die on the hill of a class change moveset, which they would likely bring.
  2. My memory of the far off past is garbage, so I can't necessarily answer this. I can say that Smash is something that's stuck with me since I was young (like, since I was 8). I was a big Nintendo kid growing up, so something about all of my favorite Nintendo characters coming together just drew me in, and the gameplay was pretty fun too. I got drawn in to the hype cycle of Smash 4 and have suffered been here ever since.
  3. To answer this:
    1. The Princess and the Frog: The tone and themes of this movie are perfect for Kingdom Hearts, and a fight against Dr. Facilier could be so much fun.
    2. Treasure Planet: An underrated Disney movie, and one that I think could mesh pretty well, even with the current arc. We almost got it in Dream Drop Distance, and I'll always be pissed it never happened.
    3. Tie between Atlantis: The Lost Empire and Hawaii (Lilo and Stitch): Atlantis is another underrated Disney movie, and I'd love to see the level and enemy design an Atlantis world would bring. Despite Stitch being in like, 3 different games, we've never received a proper Lilo and Stitch world. Just one taking place before the movie, and it was in Birth by Sleep which is...not the pinnacle of Disney world storytelling. I want to see my guy done real justice.
    4. Honorable mention to Agrabah, as I want to see them complete the movie trilogy with King of Thieves. I understand people are justifiably tired of Agrabah, however (shoutouts to the hundreds of filler chapters in Union X that take place in Agrabah).
1. What is your favorite video game, book, and anime? If this question is too much, just name your favorite video game.
2. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
3. What was the greatest challenge in your life that you overcame?
  1. To answer:
    1. Video game: **** if I know. I've got a lot of favorites, but I don't have a given favorite. Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind (Critical NG+, yes there's a difference), Celeste, Persona 5 Royal, and Nier Automata all come to mind as favorites. I guess advantage goes to KH2FM given I've played it like, 10 times, but all are really good.
    2. Book: Daring Greatly by Brené Brown. A great book about vulnerability and how to utilize it in day to day life. Anything by Brené Brown is just great though.
    3. Anime: I actually do have a ranked list of favorites for this one, and at the top is CORY IN THE HOUSE Cowboy Bebop. I'd honestly recommend it to anyone, even those who don't like anime. It's a great show that balances tone and genre well, has an amazing soundtrack (that I listen to when I study sometimes), a cast of characters who are each complex and have great chemistry with one another, and so much more.
  2. Mind reading/telepathy. It'd be fun to know what people think about me and those around them.
  3. I'd prefer not to answer this one. The answer is far too personal for a casual AMA like this.
Sorry if these questions are repeats, I looked through the older one but my memory sucks.
1. What’s your favorite animated film?
2. Any strange hobbies?
3. Most wanted indie rep?
  1. I don't really watch a lot of animated films, and I wouldn't say I really have a favorite. I guess Madoka Rebellion? It's a good conclusion to a surreal series, and has one of my actual favorite anime fights of all time. Promare also comes to mind.
  2. Does writing argumentative essays on Super Smash Bros. Speculation count?
  3. Tie between Reimu and Frisk. Reimu'd be fun if only to see the Smash community collectively **** itself, whereas I think Frisk could be an interesting character moveset wise if you could incorporate the balance between mercy and genocide somehow. Also Undertale is just a great game and I'd love to see more of it in Smash.
1. why are you
  1. everyone asks why am i...but no one ever asks how am i...
sadsunglassescowboy.png
  1. Preferred music genre?
  2. Thoughts on the Touhou Project?
  3. Favorite boss fight in a game?
  1. Instrumental or J-Pop. I listen to music either for productivity (like when I'm writing essays or responding to questions on https://smashboards.com) or to just get lost in it and let my mind roam. Instrumental is good for the former, and J-Pop is good for the latter.
  2. I've never played any of the games, but I'd say I have okay knowledge of the series after reading up on it as a result of online friends talking about it and speculation. Not exactly my cup of tea, but
    1. The characters are good from a design and personality perspective
    2. The music be jamming (Bad Apple? More like uh...put it in Smash)
    3. I respect the series for how large it's gotten
    4. ZUN is one of the best developers in terms of fanbase interaction (with only Toby Fox and Scott Cawthon coming to mind as being similar), and
    5. Drink your Chirumiru
  3. 3 boss fights came to mind, so I'm going to talk about all of them. Kingdom Hearts 2, Kingdom Hearts 3, and Persona 5 Royal spoilers ahead:
  1. Maruki (from Persona 5 Royal): While the fight's pretty easy, from a story perspective it's absolutely amazing.
    1. After the events of the third semester, infiltrating his palace and learning about his backstory you climb up a massive staircase to I Believe, which is a high flying theme told from the Phantom's perspectives. And then you get to him and he summons his own Persona in this amazing fashion, and then immediately Throw Your Mask Away starts playing, which is from his perspective. The difference of tone and content in those songs really shows the idealistic clash between Maruki and the Phantom Thieves.
    2. Billy Kametz's voice acting comes out in full force, and it's great. I thought of him as a meme after Three Houses, but he goes above and beyond in his performance, and contributes an additional edge to the fight's major scenes.
  2. Lingering Will (from Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix): Essentially it's How Good are You at Kingdom Hearts 2 the fight.
    1. The dude has a bunch of different moves that he throws at you, and each are absolutely bonkers and will **** you up easy, even if you're level 99. Yet, at the same time, each has their own openings that you learn as you fight him more (except for Keyblade Glider–if he uses that move you're just ****ed because the moves he uses along with it are way too difficult to react to) until you eventually beat him.
    2. I think it took me a solid week or so for me to beat him the first time years ago, but now I can beat him in like an hour or two if even. It always feels good when I win because it feels earned. You really have to learn the fight if you want to win, and I appreciate that. Mechanically it's just an amazing fight, and it's one of the best boss fights in the Kingdom Hearts series period.
  3. Yozora (from Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind): If #1 is amazing from a narrative perspective, and #2 is amazing from a gameplay perspective, than this fight is a mix of both.
    1. Story wise, Sora's just sacrificed himself and disappeared to another dimension after abusing the Power of Waking to save Kairi. He shows up in the Final World and ends up running into Yozora, who was previously introduced in the Toybox in ridiculous fashion. Except now he's an actual character who says some interesting things, specifically how he was told to "save Sora." Then BAM all of a sudden Sora's Station of Awakening shows up and is taken over by Yozora, who turns it into a platform in Shibuya, with the night sky setting the tone for the fight. Then he draws his weapon and the fight begins. And when you beat him he vanishes, leaving Sora alone in Shibuya, wondering what the **** just happened. Yozora wakes up in a car and has a conversation with who is presumed to be Luxord, which just adds on to the mind**** story Normura has been telling and I'm here for it.
    2. Mechanically, this is the fight that's made me trust Osaka Team with the Kingdom Hearts series after a solid decade of disliking them. This is How Good are You at Kingdom Hearts 3 the fight, and it really makes the most of KH3's fast paced combat, which goes sorely underused in the main game. Just like #2 the moves he throws at you are ridiculous, but also manageable, and each have distinct openings you can use to attack. I also like how he can start the fight with his desperation move, if only because that's the one of the largest middle fingers I've seen a game throw at players, especially those still learning how to get through it.
I'll answer more questions as they come, so keep them coming!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sorry about that third question.

1. Saddest moment in a video game?
2. What English word retains the same pronunciation, even after you take away four of its five letters?
3. What are your hobbies?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
1. Give me your best meme. NOW.
2. Dogs or cats?
3. How invested are you in the Ace Attorney franchise?
4. Juice or coffee?
5. Ever played Tales of Symphonia?
6. I'm playing through Dark Souls right now. Any tips so I don't lose constantly?
7. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

osby

Smash Obsessed
1. Which fictional/mythical figure would be your Persona?
2. Your most underrated fave?
3. Do you have any songs stuck in your head right now?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
1. Favourite type of dragon? (Examples are the Wyvern, Drake, Wyrm, Lindworm and many others.)

2. Most Wanted Fighter?

3. If you had to be friends with any of the Monsters from Monster Hunter, who would you befriend?

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I don't really know you but I'll try and ask questions.

1. Do you do any creative projects?

2. What five countries would you want to visit and why?

3. Would you want KH to have more Disney or less and more other Square Enix stuff instead?

KillerCage

Smash Master
Here are my questions for you DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon :

Q1: What are your favorite indie games?

Q2: If Kingdom Hearts were to collaborate with Nintendo, what Nintendo worlds do you want to be featured?

Q3: What are some of your favorite cartoons/anime?

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Sorry about that third question.

1. Saddest moment in a video game?
2. What English word retains the same pronunciation, even after you take away four of its five letters?
3. What are your hobbies?
  1. When Sephiroth kills Cory in front of Lightning McQueen. Makes me cry every time. Gibby vs. Sephiroth right after is always hype though.
  2. **** if I know, **** if I care.
  3. Reading, working out, games, wasting time on the internet, spending copious amounts of time playing Granblue
1. Give me your best meme. NOW.
2. Dogs or cats?
3. How invested are you in the Ace Attorney franchise?
4. Juice or coffee?
5. Ever played Tales of Symphonia?
6. I'm playing through Dark Souls right now. Any tips so I don't lose constantly?
7. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
  1. that's a hard one uhhhhhhh
    that good?
  2. Cats any day of the week. I had some bad experience with dogs when I was little and never really got over them.
  3. I played through the first game and some of the second game and loved every second of it. It's on the long list of "games I really ought to play" but instead I'll play Kingdom Hearts again so I'll get to it when I get to it.
  4. Juice. I've never had good coffee. Maybe some day I will.
  5. I own the PS3 collection and I've played it a little bit. It's in the same spot as Ace Attorney. I have watched the anime by ufotable in its entirety though. It's very good.
  6. Just don't lose lol
  7. The egg. Eggs were used for incubation far before they were adopted by Chickens.
1. Which fictional/mythical figure would be your Persona?
2. Your most underrated fave?
3. Do you have any songs stuck in your head right now?
  1. I've always seen King Arthur as a close parallel to myself. Starting out rather naive and unexperienced but becoming a strong leader through overcoming hardship.
  2. Ryuji from Persona 5. Everyone gives him **** for this, that, and the other thing, but at the end of the day he's a great bro and he does a lot of important things for the Phantom Thieves.
  3. I just listened to Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer for the umpteenth time and it came to mind when you asked the question, so I guess that.
  1. how are you
  1. thank u
1. Favourite type of dragon? (Examples are the Wyvern, Drake, Wyrm, Lindworm and many others.)

2. Most Wanted Fighter?

3. If you had to be friends with any of the Monsters from Monster Hunter, who would you befriend?
  1. Uh...Garchomp? I don't really care about dragons so I can't really answer this.
  2. Sora hmmm.png That's a hard question.
  3. I don't play Monster Hunter, so I can't answer this.
Here are my questions for you DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon :

Q1: What are your favorite indie games?

Q2: If Kingdom Hearts were to collaborate with Nintendo, what Nintendo worlds do you want to be featured?

Q3: What are some of your favorite cartoons/anime?
  1. Celeste by far. A great story, a soundrack that's full of nothing but bangers, and a great gameplay system that's used to its fullest. Undertale is also pretty great.
  2. Shoutouts to when Nintendo Power ****ing pranked me by teasing Mushroom Kingdom Hearts, which is exactly this. Mario, Legend of Zelda, and Xenoblade all immediately come to mind. I think a Game & Watch world would be cool too.
  3. Gravity Falls, Cowboy Bebop, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Little Witch Academia, Konosuba, etc. all come to mind.

1. You ever play Quest 64?
2. Which generation of My Little Pony do you like(if any)?
  1. No
  2. Also no. My brony phase is far behind me, and I refuse to look back.
1. babe how are u
  1. it's too late you had your chance and now its gone
I'll keep the answers coming, so keep asking!

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
1: What was the inspiration for your username?
2: Favorite Kingdom Hearts game?
3: What are some places in the world you want to travel to someday?
  1. I honestly wish I could tell you, but I don't know what my 12 year old self was thinking.
  2. Tie between 2 Final Mix and 3 Re:Mind. Both are good for their own reasons.
  3. Britain, Italy, and Japan all come to mind.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1. I am in the mood to laugh hard, so what moment in any media has made you laugh really hard?
2. Most entertaining boss you have fought in a video game? If you cannot pick an answer, give me a boss fight that you find really fun.
3. How many languages can you speak?

KillerCage

Smash Master
MORE QUESTIONS!

Q4: Have you played Super Paper Mario?

Q5: Who is your most want fighter in Smash EXCLUDING Sora?

Q6: Do you watch Death Battle and if so, what are some of your favorite match-ups?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Oh you missed my questions from earlier but I've about two more.

1. Would you like to visit the UK/Ireland? And where so specifically?

2. Any series of games that you have a love/hate relationship with?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
  1. How would you rank the palaces in Persona 5 Royal?
  2. What's the longest amount of time you've spent on one of your write-ups?
  3. Do you have any experience with martial arts?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
1: Would you change your username if you had the opportunity for it?
2: What was your most hype Smash reveal so far?
3: Do you still actively follow leaks and rumors on the Smash scene?

D

Deleted member

1) do you play any card games :4pacman:

2) Least favorite game?

3) What’s your favorite memory?

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Sorry for the late response. I've been held up by things so I haven't been able to post.
MORE QUESTIONS!

Q4: Have you played Super Paper Mario?

Q5: Who is your most want fighter in Smash EXCLUDING Sora?

Q6: Do you watch Death Battle and if so, what are some of your favorite match-ups?
  1. No, nor am I particularly interested to.
  2. I already answered this in my first post lol
  3. I watched Death Battle when I was like, 13, and eventually grew out of it because the feats are weighed subjectively and the fights as a whole are biased. So no.
Oh you missed my questions from earlier but I've about two more.

1. Would you like to visit the UK/Ireland? And where so specifically?

2. Any series of games that you have a love/hate relationship with?
  1. Definitely. I can't think of any areas specifically, but I do want to maybe attend graduate school in the UK (hopefully I get a prestigious scholarship for that or something).
  2. Not that I can immediately think of. I guess Xenoblade? I think the original Xenoblade Chronicles is one of the best games of all time, I'm impartial to X since I've never played it, and I think Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is overcomplicated anime trash.
  1. How would you rank the palaces in Persona 5 Royal?
  2. What's the longest amount of time you've spent on one of your write-ups?
  3. Do you have any experience with martial arts?
  1. That's actually a really good question. I guess if I had to say, it'd go something like: Maruki > Shido > Madarame > Kaneshiro > Okumura > Futaba > Kamoshida. I could definitely think harder on that.
  2. I mean, the collection of write-ups for The Second Square Enix Character Argument collectively took about a week total spread out over the course of a month. In terms of a single writeup, I guess I'd have to say my Geno writeup? That was around the time I was feeling burnt out on writing the whole collection so I had some issues with motivation. Though it could also be my Lloyd writeup as my computer restarted when I was like 75% done and I hadn't saved any of it, so that was a solid day or so down the drain that had to be made up.
  3. Not really. I was going to look into Krav Maga this year, but then COVID happened so that's kinda down the drain.
1: Would you change your username if you had the opportunity for it?
2: What was your most hype Smash reveal so far?
3: Do you still actively follow leaks and rumors on the Smash scene?
  1. I already have since like, 2018. On most other platforms I go by Daybreak (or DaybreakHorizon since the former is often already taken).
  2. TPC Death.png
  3. Not really. To be honest I'm kinda burnt out on speculating over the leaker of the week. It was fun when it was just ****ty 4chan text leaks, but with all the insider drama and toxicity from the community I've resolved to just focus on other things while waiting for Nintendo news. It'll come when it comes.
1) do you play any card games :4pacman:

2) Least favorite game?

3) What’s your favorite memory?
  1. I collected Pokémon cards when I was a kid. That's kinda it.
  2. I don't really play games I don't think are good. I remember a couple of games from my childhood that my parents bought without talking to me. One was a shovelware Wii mini-game collection with ****ty controls and near perfect AI, and another was this boring math DS game my mom forced me to play over one summer. I can't remember the former game's name, but it had a neighborhood aesthetic, and the latter was named something like Math Blaster.
  1. Favorite living species?
  2. Favorite extinct species?
  3. Favorite fictional species?
  • Cats. I love them.
  • I guess the Dodo Bird. They were pretty baller.
  • The molemen. From what? **** if I know.
1. I am in the mood to laugh hard, so what moment in any media has made you laugh really hard?
2. Most entertaining boss you have fought in a video game? If you cannot pick an answer, give me a boss fight that you find really fun.
3. How many languages can you speak?
  1. I watch funny videos on Youtube, and a lot make me laugh. I dunno. Just look around. Lots of laughs to be had.
  2. Answered this in my first post. Refer to the second and third boss fights I talked about.
  3. Like, 1.25. I speak English, know a fair bit of American Sign Language, and a very little amount of Spanish and Mandarin.
Am I over time? Or is this a weeklong thing?

KillerCage

Smash Master
Q7: Do you have a game clearing list and if so, what games have you beaten for the first time this year?

Q8: Do you watch TheRunawayGuys and if so, which of their Let's Plays is your favorite?

Q9: What is your favorite prehistoric species (Dodo birds does not count)?

Q10: Who was your most wanted character that ACTUALLY made it into Smash?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1. Favorite subject to learn about?

2. If extraterrestrial life that was more intelligent than us visited Earth and wanted to communicate with you, what would you do? Let's say they know all of the languages of the Earth, because of their secret advanced drones, so you can talk to them.

3. If you could revive any game series that you consider dead, what would it be?

Last edited by a moderator:

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Q7: Do you have a game clearing list and if so, what games have you beaten for the first time this year?

Q8: Do you watch TheRunawayGuys and if so, which of their Let's Plays is your favorite?

Q9: What is your favorite prehistoric species (Dodo birds does not count)?

Q10: Who was your most wanted character that ACTUALLY made it into Smash?
  1. I have a backlog if that's what you're asking. Only new game that I can remember beating is P5R. I beat the Story mode for Granblue Versus for a code for the mobile game if that counts? Otherwise I platinumed both Kingdom Hearts 2 and Kingdom Hearts 3 (including the DLC trophies), both of which were good times.
  2. Nope.
  3. T-Rexes are pretty cool.
  4. TPC Death.png

KillerCage

Smash Master
Q11: Who is your favorite Disney character that made into a Kingdom Hearts game?

Q12: Have you played other Persona games besides P5 & P5R and if so, who is your favorite Persona character not from P5?

Q13: What is the worst game you have played/beaten (I want to feel your anger 😈)?

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
you will answer questions for our amusement until we decide we are done with you
haha yeah...

bylethman.jpg

Q11: Who is your favorite Disney character that made into a Kingdom Hearts game?

Q12: Have you played other Persona games besides P5 & P5R and if so, who is your favorite Persona character not from P5?

Q13: What is the worst game you have played/beaten (I want to feel your anger 😈)?
  1. I've always had a soft spot for the 3 Musketeers movie, so I'm glad it made it into a KH game, even if it was DDD.
  2. I have watched the Persona 4 anime, which is close enough imo. Yosuke is amazing and Atlus are a bunch of ****ing cowards for cutting out his romance option.
  3. I don't play bad games to completion, but I guess I'd say Pokémon X? It's just barebones compared to the games before it, and it really needed a third version to make Kalos an actually good region. Shame they never did that.
Keep asking questions I guess.

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
  1. kasumi hair up or kasumi hair down w/ glasses
  2. explain your choice in at least 300 words
  1. Kasumi with glasses any day of the week.
  2. Kasumi begins wearing glasses after her regaining her memories as Sumire. As a whole I find Kasumi to be a rather superficial and surface-level character. Which is the point of her character as her repressed memories don't allow her to make proper connections. During the first semester I was honestly debating not romancing Kasumi because she was a rather boring character, especially when Haru is actually best girl. While romancing Kasumi is probably the closest thing to canon and would maximize "the Royal experience(tm)," I just didn't vibe with her character. However, following the events of the third semester that result in her regaining her memories and becoming Sumire I related a lot more with her character. While my older sister is still very much alive, I can understand the inferiority complex Sumire developed because I know how it feels to be the younger, unimpressive sibling. In high school my sister and I had the same classes and were involved in the same extracurriculars. While I could compete with her in academics, when it came to extracurriculars it seemed like she just outclassed me. For my supporting role in a play she got a lead role. For my involvement in choir she was one of the choir's stars. For my involvement as a state officer she became the national president of the same organization. She seemed to be the star of the school while I just sat in the shadow she casted. And that's depressing. Eventually I learned to game the system by capitalizing off her success before me, and in college I diversified myself to the point where people know me as much than more as my sister's little brother, but for a time I lived through the same inferiority complex Sumire did (and I similarly broke down because of it, but that's another story). Sumire as a whole is a much more relatable character to me in her experiences and her general awkwardness, and I honestly enjoy her arc throughout the third semester.

Also, glasses are just attractive dude. Like, a person gains a 1-2 point boost in terms of attractiveness instantly just from wearing glasses in my book. I'm just that much of a sucker for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom