• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: Tankman From Newgrounds (ROUND 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
480668(1).jpg

Tankman From Newgrounds

This AMA's subject is the bee's knees, Tankman From Newgrounds!

Now this ain't Tankman's first AMA here as they were a subject a couple times before. I'd strongly recommend checking out Tankman's initial AMA from earlier last year just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed from them and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Tankman has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to the Weekly AMA Directory. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to the Prior AMAs section in the AMA Directory

Alright, Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of Newcomers
  2. Do you intend to pick up Pokemon Scarlet/Violet eventually?
  3. Ya like jazz?

View attachment 363682
Tankman From Newgrounds

This AMA's subject is the bee's knees, Tankman From Newgrounds!

Now this ain't Tankman's first AMA here as they were a subject a couple times before. I'd strongly recommend checking out Tankman's initial AMA from earlier last year just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed from them and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Tankman has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to the Weekly AMA Directory. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to the Prior AMAs section in the AMA Directory

Alright, Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of Newcomers
  2. Do you intend to pick up Pokemon Scarlet/Violet eventually?
  3. Ya like jazz?
Alright, let's start answering those questions:

1. 9 out of 10. I really like all the additions for the smash, but Piranha Plant made me little bit disappointed because I was expecting a retro rep (like ExciteBiker for notable example) as last fighter of the base roster.
2. I don't know if I have enough money to buy the games.
3. Yeah. Jazz is cool.

1. Most wanted Fraymakers character(s)?
  2. Favorite creation thread?
  3. Favorite candy?
1. Impostor from Among Us.
2. I'm torn between Pop Culture Clash (by AlRex) and Smash Infinite (by Venus), but personally I choose Pop-Culture clash because I'm a huge fan of massive crossovers.
3. I mean, chocolate technically counts as candy, then chocolate. If not, then gummy bears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom