• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: Tako Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1591665916435.png

Tako Tuesday

This AMA's subject may be named after the 3rd day of the week, but is AMA's getting uploaded on the 2nd day of the week, cuz that's how the schedule's lining up. Well, I mean it's already Tuesday in some parts of the world so I guess it counts... Anyways, give it up for Tako Tuesday!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Tako Tuesday has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, Tako Tuesday Tako Tuesday , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. What would you say was the most hype Smash reveal for you?
  2. What's your favorite food aside from tacos?
  3. Who is your preferred choice for the ARMS rep as Challenger Pack 6

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
  1. What would you say was the most hype Smash reveal for you?
  2. What's your favorite food aside from tacos?
  3. Who is your preferred choice for the ARMS rep as Challenger Pack 6
1: Mega Man. As soon as I saw his silhouette standing on the cliff, I screamed at the top of my lungs.

2: I have many second favorite foods, so this is a bit tricky. I'll go with lamb curry and rice.

A combination of Spring Man, Ribbon Girl, Min Min and Ninjara. If it's gotta be one fighter then Spring Man or Brass for more "realistic" picks that I still like, or Min Min for a more personal choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom