• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: Solar Nyan (ROUND 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Solar Nyan

This AMA's subject is a Woomy Wonder, Amy Admirer, and just an overall Squidy Skitty, Solar Nyan!

Now this ain't Solar Nyans first AMA here as they were a subject in the past. I'd strongly recommend checking out Solar Nyan's initial AMA from 2020, along with their second one from last year, just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed from them and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Solar Nyan has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to the Weekly AMA Directory. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to the Prior AMAs section in the AMA Directory

Alright, MooMew64 MooMew64 ,llet's get things started.

I'll start:
  1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers?
  2. Callie or Marie?
  3. Top 5 fictional kitties?

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I'll start:
  1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers?
  2. Callie or Marie?
  3. Top 5 fictional kitties?
1. Honestly? It’s an 11/10: Sora actually made me cry and made so many childhood dreams come true and Inklings, Isabelle, Dark Samus, K. Rool and Byleth were huge for me as well. Honestly don’t think Sakurai and co. will ever top this set of newcomers for me, unless the finally stop dancing around the subject and finally give us Waluigi, lol.

2. Marie is based but Callie 100% is my fav Splatoon idol. Absolutely love how bubbly and cheery she is!

3. Baron (The Cat Returns), Felyne (Monster Hunter), Raymond (Animal Crossing), Skitty (Pokemon) and the greatest one of all, Niko (OneShot).

1. Do you like Silvagunner.
2. Favorite Nintendo console?
3. Favorite Smash title?
1. They’re hit or miss.
2. Switch, honestly. Thing hits a lotta the same notes GCN did.
3. Ultimate for roster, Brawl for content. Smash Remix for mods/rom hacks.

KillerCage

Smash Master
1) Favorite game genre(s)?

2) Favorite prehistoric animal(s)?

3) Will you give Albert Wesker an egg? :4pacman:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
1. What are some of your favorite game mods?
2. Biggest wishes for Splatoon 3?
3. What's your opinion on Sonic X?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Heyo!

1. You get to go back in time for a day, and nothing about the future will be affected. What do you do?

2. Favorite food to eat on a lazy Saturday morning while you should probably be working on some projects but goddamnit, you just wanna chill right now?

3. What got you into Splatoon?

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
1) Favorite game genre(s)?

2) Favorite prehistoric animal(s)?

3) Will you give Albert Wesker an egg? :4pacman:
1. JRPG, platformers, shooters, simulation, sandbox and strategy.

I'll pretty much play almost anything except horror. :drshrug:

2. Woolly Mammoth is pretty based. Leaf-eating dinos are also based.

3. Not until he pays me back for that one time he skipped paying the the bill at Red Robin.

7. Favorite Nintendo franchise?
8. Favorite SEGA franchise?
9. Favorite Konami franchise?
1. Mario!
2. Sonic!
3. Bomberman!

1. What are some of your favorite game mods?
2. Biggest wishes for Splatoon 3?
3. What's your opinion on Sonic X?
1. Oooooh, very interesting question! Some of my all time favorite mods are ones that are clearly works of passion and technical feats: The New Tricks mods for SA1 and 2 are a treat thanks to the fact they outright fix broken characters like Amy and make her fun, give great characters like Tails and Knuckles more moveset diversity, and help make Sonic the best he can be. Better Miles is also high up there 'cause it restores SA1 Tails in SA2 and that's just honestly amazing. Minecraft mods are, of course, highest on my list due to just how many there are and how consistently good they are nowadays: Iris Shaders and the Fabric Mod Loader for modernizing the game's engine and fixing nearly all of what Optifine and Forge do wrong, the old Portal Gun mods, and, of course, the Twilight Forest, which I've always been more partial to over the Aether. Also have a ton of fond memories of Mo' Mobs and Mine Little Pony. A Hat in Time also has some stellar stuff, as well as the Smash community (Smash Remix is 100% in my top 3 Smash games nowadays), Mario ROM hacks, Sonic ROM hacks, mods to Zelda games and Metroid games...There's too many to list! I could probably make a giant wall of text post to go into this subject, but this is already pretty long, so I'll leave it at this, ha ha.

2. For the box to be based. The Destiny 2 and Zelda player in me needs bows to be based.

3. I actually have a fondness of it. The 4Kids dub is terrible, but charming in its own ways, and I just can't help but love episodes like the one where Sonic takes the girl in the wheelchair out to see the world. As for the Japanese version, I haven't seen much of it, but IDK if I'd honestly like it or not: A lot of things in it just don't feel like they fit Sonic, but on the other hand, not every change 4Kids made was...Warranted or great, ha ha. I definitely think the show is fun, though! Oh, and I love Cosmo. Top 10 Sonic character designs.

Heyo!

1. You get to go back in time for a day, and nothing about the future will be affected. What do you do?

2. Favorite food to eat on a lazy Saturday morning while you should probably be working on some projects but goddamnit, you just wanna chill right now?

3. What got you into Splatoon?
1. Put an Among Us sticker on one of the pyramids.

2. Anything that is a pastry is immediately in my top 5 foods so probably like, a donut. Especially if it's a mochi donut. :nifty:

3. I actually was there day 1 from the E3 reveal to release, ha ha. They pretty much sold me from the first trailer, and then Callie and Marie's reveal sold it even more.

KillerCage

Smash Master
4) Favorite JRPG(s)?

5) Favorite film genre(s)?

6) Would you kill Ryu Hayabusa with kindness... and WALUIGI!?!? :4pacman:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
4. How did you fall into the VTuber hole?
5. What's your "comfort" video game?
6. Do you think love can bloom even on a battlefield?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom