• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: SneakyLink (REDUX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1592275149621.png

SneakyLink
This AMA's subject was whisked away by a tornado to the wonderful land of Smashboards, let's hear it for SneakyLink!

Now this ain't SneakyLink's first AMA here as they were a subject in the past. I'd strongly recommend checking out SneakyLink's initial AMA from last year just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until SneakyLink has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, SneakyLink SneakyLink , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. Which Link is best Link?
  2. What would you consider to be your proudest accomplishment?
  3. Who is your preferred choice for the ARMS rep as Challenger Pack 6?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
  1. Which Link is best Link?
  2. What would you consider to be your proudest accomplishment?
  3. Who is your preferred choice for the ARMS rep as Challenger Pack 6?
1. Ooh already starting me off with a tough question...

I'm gonna go with OoT Link as that's the one I remember most.

2. Getting through Graduate School. It wasn't easy, especially this final semester and online learning.

3. Min Min, only because I find she has a great design. Lola Pop is a close second but I'm fine with anyone.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
  1. How have you been handling quarantine and what all have you doing to cope with it?
  2. You probably have already answered this already but what got you interested in this version of Wizard of Oz?
  3. If you had the opportunity to have all your favorite Pokémon irl with you, not to battle but just to travel around the world and spend time with them, where would you go and what kind of activities would you do with your Pokémon? (including activities you could only do with those Pokémon)

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
  1. How have you been handling quarantine and what all have you doing to cope with it?
  2. You probably have already answered this already but what got you interested in this version of Wizard of Oz?
  3. If you had the opportunity to have all your favorite Pokémon irl with you, not to battle but just to travel around the world and spend time with them, where would you go and what kind of activities would you do with your Pokémon? (including activities you could only do with those Pokémon)
1. When quarantine started my classes went into online mode for the rest of the semester. It was a challenge to transition (one class was changed completely), but it happened. I've mostly been coping with it through trying to not stay updated on it 24/7.

(fun fact: the Violet Beauregarde Picture I had for March was intended to be a March thing. It was over in April everywhere except Xbox, where they disabled pics at the end of March)

2. Discovered it by accident in 2017, fell in love with it immediately. Sometimes the best things happen without our knowledge.

3. Well... assuming my favorite Pokémon is Gardevoir, we'd enjoy psychic games of chance (Garde would cheat and win), and enjoy seeing the world!

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
1. No, should try it someday though...

2. Consider the following, my Team Fortress 2 main is Spy...

That sneaky enough?
1. Cool. There's many ways to play it. >.> Do you use emulators while we're on the semi-subject?

2. Speaking of, ever play Spy VS Spy?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
1. Cool. There's many ways to play it. >.> Do you use emulators while we're on the semi-subject?

2. Speaking of, ever play Spy VS Spy?
1. Are we counting stuff such as Virtual Console in this question? If not, then I try and play original hardware.
If so, then yes, but only official emulators

2. No

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
  1. Do you like any old anime other than The Wizard of Oz?
  2. Are you more of an optimist or a pessimist?
  3. Should I ask more questions after you answer these?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
  1. Do you like any old anime other than The Wizard of Oz?
  2. Are you more of an optimist or a pessimist?
  3. Should I ask more questions after you answer these?
1. I haven't actually watched that much old anime so I don't know.
2. Mixture of both
3. You can if you want

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
  1. How big is your family?
  2. Which characters in my avatar/signature do you recognize, if any?
  3. Am I asking too many questions?
1. I prefer not to answer personal questions.
2. Let's see... Jessie, Lum, Joe Swanson and that's all I can recognize
3. Nah. Maybe give others a chance though (assuming people show up).

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
1. Dogs or cats?
2. Boxers or briefs?
3. You excited for Min Min? :ultminmin