• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: Shishœ

Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Shishœ
Hey all! Happy Friday. I'll be your substitute host while Cyn Cyn 's away.

Welcome to the 5th weekly AMA, featuring Shishœ! As always, when asking questions, please keep it civil. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Shishœ has answered, then you may ask more. All site rules are in effect. Have fun.

@Shishœ , answer whenever is convenient to you.

1. How do you type the "œ" without ctrl+c, ctrl+v?
2. Who would emerge victorious if all the Smashboards Admins had a battle royale?
3. Does Shishœ sell seashells by the seashore?

D

Deleted member

1) Favorite Video Game franchise and why?
2) Favorite Show/Anime and Why?
3) If you could add any Character into Smash be it a Video Game Character or not who would it be and why?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
What’s the worst color?
If you could delete one of the three laws of robotics, which would it be? Any you’d add?
Mario or Luigi?

(Didn’t ask about pancakes or waffles because you strike me as a waffles person. Don’t ruin my image of you.)

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
1.) What is your favorite shade of red, assuming it isn't already available on here?
2.) When did you start getting into gaming?
3.) If Fate Servants were real, who would you want?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
1: I hope you don’t mind when we disagree.
You’re a pretty intense person and I appreciate that about you, but I was wondering how you felt about my musings in the same context?

I.e: sometimes it kinda feels like I’m pretty stupid in comparison due to my head still being pretty cloudy most of the time, so it’s hard for me to put up any kind of “argument”- not that we do that much.

2: How have you been recently? Not a trick question, genuinely would like to hear about your well being.

3: why don’t you have more likes than Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen

You’re slacking girl

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

1. If you were born on the same day he died, does this mean you're actually the reincarnation of Yoshikage Kira?
2. Is it too late to ban you from here before you start killing people and stealing their hands?
3. Has Killer Queen already touched my keyboard?

D

Deleted member

1) Pancakes or Waffles?
2) Videogame franchise that you want to try but never tried?
3) Weirdest film you have ever seen?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
1- In a scale from 1 to 24, how sexy is FByleth?
2- Who is the best Gold Saint and why is Taurus Aldebaran?
3- Audhulma gets a refine, but is just a ****ty bond skill, what you do?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1. How do you type the "œ" without ctrl+c, ctrl+v?
2. Who would emerge victorious if all the Smashboards Admins had a battle royale?
3. Does Shishœ sell seashells by the seashore?
1. I'm always on mobile and holding a letter pops up variants of it and with accents such as ó, ô, ø and, of course, œ. Not like I type it much myself anyways
2. Moydow because she has experince from surviving in the labyrinth, obviously.
3. Not really, no
what even is a shi shoe anyway
My username was actually based off "Shisho" which is the nickname given to the blonde Protector in official Etrian Odyssey material which is the Japanese word for teacher. The œ was an accident because I was trying variants as "Shisho" wasn't available back then.
1) Favorite Video Game franchise and why?
2) Favorite Show/Anime and Why?
3) If you could add any Character into Smash be it a Video Game Character or not who would it be and why?
1) Etrian Odyssey. Yeah I'm predictable but Chrono Trigger isn't a franchise. Just love everything about it, character creation, map drawing, battle system, artstyle, music, atmosphere and so on and on.
2) Hard one, ngl, but I'm gonna have to go with My Hero Academia because it's everything I ever wanted from shonen action, it just plays with the conventions of the genre so well to create something familiar and unique in a hype ass series.
3) The Harbingers/Reapers from EOV. Want me some EO content and as much as I love my Protector, I love scythes even more.
1: Why are you the biggest bottom on the planet?
2: Why do you play bad games?
3: Does ickle wickle Shish want a headpat?
1. This AMA is for me, not for you, Gwen.
2. Because you're the one who recommended me the last game I played.
3. Not from you.
Which out of all the Etrian Odyssey games is your favourite?
Etrian Odyssey V. Admitedly, I have only played Untolds 1 and 2 besides it so I have really only experienced half of the series but I love the classes and strata in 5 a lot, not to mention the expanded character creation.
What’s the worst color?
If you could delete one of the three laws of robotics, which would it be? Any you’d add?
Mario or Luigi?

(Didn’t ask about pancakes or waffles because you strike me as a waffles person. Don’t ruin my image of you.)
None. All colors are beautiful.
Also none because they exist for a good reason. I'd probably add something regarding consensual humanXrobot love tho
Mario because I dunno how to play Luigi
1.) What is your favorite shade of red, assuming it isn't already available on here?
2.) When did you start getting into gaming?
3.) If Fate Servants were real, who would you want?
1) Scarlet. It's my current text too and I also love the way its name sounds
2) Pretty early on in childhood, my dad had a SNES with just Super Mario World and a football game but I wouldn't get more games than that until I was 8 and got a PS2.
3) Artoria herself. I'm a big ass King Arthur nerd so this isn't even a question.
1: I hope you don’t mind when we disagree.
You’re a pretty intense person and I appreciate that about you, but I was wondering how you felt about my musings in the same context?

I.e: sometimes it kinda feels like I’m pretty stupid in comparison due to my head still being pretty cloudy most of the time, so it’s hard for me to put up any kind of “argument”- not that we do that much.

2: How have you been recently? Not a trick question, genuinely would like to hear about your well being.

3: why don’t you have more likes than Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen

You’re slacking girl
1: I don't mind because as I said to you, I know you're a good person and I can tell you're genuinely just trying to learn.
2: Pretty well since I bull****ted finished my assignment yesterday. College is being rough but it's a cakewalk compared to last semester.
3: Because she made a pact with the elder gods for her soul but the catch was that she ate them afterwards so now she has their souls and hers. Please stop her before it's too late.

1. If you were born on the same day he died, does this mean you're actually the reincarnation of Yoshikage Kira?
2. Is it too late to ban you from here before you start killing people and stealing their hands?
3. Has Killer Queen already touched my keyboard?
1. My lawyer told me to not answer that question.
2. What I do with other users' hands is none of your business.
killer-queen-has-already-touched-this-post-big-mistake-mobile-40762073.png

1) Pancakes or Waffles?
2) Videogame franchise that you want to try but never tried?
3) Weirdest film you have ever seen?
1) Pancakes. Tried waffles once when I was at the US. Never ate them again.
2) Legends of Heroes, more especifically, the Trails series as I've heard lots of good things about it.
3) Using an actual surrealist film is probably cheating so I'll say A Matter of Faith because that **** was wack
1. Are there any things you look for and like to see in a story?
2. What would your ideal video game be, either something new or from an existing series?
3. Do you know the Muffin Man?
1. The glorious villain breakdown and karmic punishment. It's catharsis at its purest form and I live for that stuff. Basically every Jojo main villain gets that and I guess it's one of the reasons I love it so much. Other than that, wordbuilding and lore because I want to be able imagine myself living in that world as much as I can.
2. Smash Bros with a character creator like SoulCalibur's. Just... imagine the possibilities...
3. Nope
Why do kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?
Because it has an explosive flavor
killer-queen-has-already-touched-this-post-big-mistake-mobile-40762073.png

When will Pokemon Richochet start?

Would you fly if you, by making this deal, couldn’t walk or swim anymore?

Pinball or foosball?
Probably very soon actually.

Depends. Do I still get to move and feel my legs? Because if not, there are certain things I am not willing to give up on that rely on them.

Pinball because I once got hit in the stomach by one of those iron bars so **** foosball
1- In a scale from 1 to 24, how sexy is FByleth?
2- Who is the best Gold Saint and why is Taurus Aldebaran?
3- Audhulma gets a refine, but is just a ****ty bond skill, what you do?
1- 0
2- Sorry, never watched Los Caballeros del Zodiaco
3- "Heck yeah, free stat buffs!"

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Etrian Odyssey V. Admitedly, I have only played Untolds 1 and 2 besides it so I have really only experienced half of the series but I love the classes and strata in 5 a lot, not to mention the expanded character creation.
ok, so

1. are you ever actually going to finish EO5?
2. how far have you actually gotten in the year and a half since it was released?
3. if you like Harbingers so much where's your support thread for them?

1. My lawyer told me to not answer that question.
But I am your lawyer.

2. What I do with other users' hands is none of your business.
I'm an admin, everything is my business. :foe!:

Hmm, what's that sound in the other room? Probably nothing. Hey, that means you've been to my house, why didn't you say hi while you were here? >:[

D

Deleted member

ok, so

1. are you ever actually going to finish EO5?
2. how far have you actually gotten in the year and a half since it was released?
3. if you like Harbingers so much where's your support thread for them?
1. I plan on it... eventually... Might play a bit this weekend actually
2. Around the 4th Stratum, doing some quests and exploring the lower floors since I found the infamous "key that makes you backtrack"
3. Being held histage by college. I really do want to make a moveset for the Harbingers because there's a lot you can do besides just cool scythe ****
But I am your lawyer.
Just want to say that no but damn Maya looks good in a suit
Hmm, what's that sound in the other room? Probably nothing. Hey, that means you've been to my house, why didn't you say hi while you were here? >:[
Look over here

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1. What's your favorite piece of video game music?
2. Cats or dogs?
3. What's your gaming platform of choice aside from Nintendo?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1. What's your favorite piece of video game music?
2. Cats or dogs?
3. What's your ganing platform of choice aside from Nintendo?
2. Dogs. Cats are evil.
3. PS4 because I have no other options tbh. Wish I could have a decent gaming PC but eh

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Next time we fight online, will you take it easy on me?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
What is your Final Fantasy of choice?
What's your 100% pipe dream Smash character? The ones who'll never get in, but you still want them.
What franchise do you know a lot of useless trivia about?

D

Deleted member

What is your Final Fantasy of choice?
What's your 100% pipe dream Smash character? The ones who'll never get in, but you still want them.
What franchise do you know a lot of useless trivia about?
Final Fantasy VI. Best FF. Period.
Already answered but it's the Harbingers/Reapers from EOV
Pokemon. Thank Bulbapedia

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
What's your mother's maiden name?
What's the name of the street you grew up on?
What was the make and model of your first car?

D

Deleted member

What's your mother's maiden name?
What's the name of the street you grew up on?
What was the make and model of your first car?
Shigeru Miyamoto
***** Street
One of those that use horse I don't remember the name it was quite sometime ago

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Can the real Slim Shady please stand up?

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Real questions.

When did you discover you were Nonbinary?

Do you often help other people be more comfortable with embracing their gender identity ?

D

Deleted member

Real questions.

When did you discover you were Nonbinary?

Do you often help other people be more comfortable with embracing their gender identity ?
Pretty recently while experimenting with my own identity. For some reason, it still didn't feel right but neither did my assigned-gender-at-birth so I decided to try something else and it just... felt right. It feels right so I decided to stick with it. **** gender.

Of course, whenever I can. I want others to be able to feel as comfortable with themselves as I've managed to become. I was lucky to be surrounded by some good friends to help with this stuff but tbh, I don't see how anyone would be able to call someone who makes them uncomfortable a "friend".

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
1. When ready your posts in my head you have a Scottish accent. Any objections?

2. How degenerate is too degenerate?

3. If you had to date either Klaus or Zanza: who and why?

D

Deleted member

How does having a bad taste in animals feels like?
Ya'll need to realize this AMA is for me, not you
1. When ready your posts in my head you have a Scottish accent. Any objections?

2. How degenerate is too degenerate?

3. If you had to date either Klaus or Zanza: who and why?
1. Hmmm, guess not. Sounds cool actually.

2. When you reach the Dijonerate tipping point

3. Feel like it'd be abusive either way so Klaus so I can punch him if I need to

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
If you got promoted to admin, how many people get banned/deleted on the first day?
Would you try to rebrand the site to become Etrianboards instead, and at what cost?
How long until all of this gets both of us sacked for abuse of power?
:foe!:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom