• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: Schnee117 (ROUND 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Schnee117

This AMA's subject is one cool person to be around, Schnee117!

Now this ain't Schnee117's first AMA here as they were a subject twice before. I'd strongly recommend checking out Schnee's initial AMA from 2019, along with their second one from last year, just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed from them and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Schnee117 has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright Schnee117 Schnee117 , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers?
  2. What are your plans for this new year?
  3. What are some video games, films, books etc. you find to be highly underrated?

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Ultimate has some really high highs for me but it has the lowest lows for me too, several characters didn't do much for me either way. Most of the picks lean more towards the high end at least so I guess a 7/10.

I dunno, survive is all I got

God Eater is one. It's basically a more anime Monster Hunter and doesn't quite have as much depth or moveset variety at a base level until you engage with Custom Bullets and later entries adding Burst Arts. It's got some really cool monster designs, the music slaps (Go Shiina is a god) and whilst the story is basic anime type stuff, it's fun and endearing without feeling like an utter slog outside of required grinding in one game. Also your main weapon can be a Scythe that's also a Sniper Rifle and I can name my loadout Master Chief. I really only dislike that some designs are just Like That and one cutscene in particular from the first game.

Speed Racer was a really ****ing fun film, that's really all I have to say about it. The acting fits, it looks really nice, the story it tells is nice. It's absolutely schlocky but it's my schlock.

The Halo novels are very surprisingly well written and add so much to enrich the universe. There's deep Sci-Fi with the Forerunner Saga which I ****ing love and it, in conjunction with Kelly Gay's books has made me love a character from the games I (and most people) found annoying. They're great reads and they fuel a lot of my love for Halo in general. Justice for Jul 'Mdama and Didact.

The most recent Venom run is excellent and I enjoyed the Age of Khonshu event even if it's some silly Moon Knight power dream bull****, but I love that it put him in the upper echelons of the Marvel verse with him bodying Thor and Mephisto

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
4. I couldn't stop him even if I tried

5. A classic

6. Anything can fly if you believe

KillerCage

Smash Master
7) Are you the new emperor? :4pacman:

8) Did you order those Servbots to kidnap Beefuru?:4pacman:

9) DID YOU STEAL ROBERTCOP'S BULLETS???:4pacman:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
1. Favorite Music genre

2. Most wanted 1st Party Retro character?

3. Favorite SEGA Franchise?
1. Metal/Rock

2. Takamaru I guess? I don't really care about that selection of characters much

3. Yakuza

7) Are you the new emperor? :4pacman:

8) Did you order those Servbots to kidnap Beefuru?:4pacman:

9) DID YOU STEAL ROBERTCOP'S BULLETS???:4pacman:
7. No

8. No

9. No

KillerCage

Smash Master
10) Will you give Lord Dona'tor the Lamp? :4pacman:

11) One door's red, the other is blue. Will you join the Muppet Party Cruise?:elsa:

12) DID YOU JUST GET INFINITY MONEY!?!?!?:4pacman::4pacman::4pacman:

osby

Smash Obsessed
  1. Any fictional character you want the steal their look?
  2. Do you prefer bigger or smaller series in terms of the fanbase?
  3. Do you have any hidden talents?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
10) Will you give Lord Dona'tor the Lamp? :4pacman:

11) One door's red, the other is blue. Will you join the Muppet Party Cruise?:elsa:

12) DID YOU JUST GET INFINITY MONEY!?!?!?:4pacman::4pacman::4pacman:
I'll give him the 51 difference

What about purple

I ****ing wish

4. Favorite Smash Game?

5. Is Vectorman chill?

6. Most wanted SEGA newcomer for Smash?
Ultimate I guess

I dunno, maybe

Kiryu Kazuma

1. Any fictional character you want the steal their look?
  2. Do you prefer bigger or smaller series in terms of the fanbase?
  3. Do you have any hidden talents?
Kiryu, Majima, Akiyama, Chrom, Lucina, Astolfo, Mordred, Orie, Mitsuru, 2B, Weiss, Ruby, Byleth, Qrow, Samus, Dante, Nero, Scathach, Edelgard, Dorothea

Neither, bigger ones are a lot of the same dumb crap so it'd be easier to tune out if not for being so loud, smaller ones would be nice if not the elitism, gatekeeping and sheer fanaticism that comes with them which is extremely obnoxious. Fanbases suck, I just like stuff and I like talking about them when I feel like it, maybe I'll come up with dumb fan ideas that don't go anywhere outside my brain

My ability to relate to characters that have gone through too much pain, suffering and repressed feelings and emotions

KillerCage

Smash Master
13) Who is best anime dad and why is it Bondrewd? :4pacman:

14) Who is best video game day and why is it Zeus?:4pacman:

15) Would you eat your own behind for charity like Jules?:4pacman:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
13) Who is best anime dad and why is it Bondrewd? :4pacman:

14) Who is best video game day and why is it Zeus?:4pacman:

15) Would you eat your own behind for charity like Jules?:4pacman:
Actually it's Righteous Daddy Gordeau

I dunno

Nah

10. Do you like Math?

11. Do you like Andross from Star Fox?

12. Favorite SEGA Arcade Game?
It's a love-hate thing

I don't really care for Star Fox as a whole unless it can actually move on from remaking the first game all the time like with Adventure and Assault

Virtua Fighter 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom