• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: Rangez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

1602378062471.png

Rangez

This AMA's subject is another general social reg and another AMA first-timer, Rangez!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Rangez has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, R Rangez , ya ready?

I'll start:
  1. What would consider to be your most hype Smash reveal?
  2. How did you get into Smash in the first place?
  3. From a scale of 1 to 10 how excited are you for Steve?

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Oh! It's my turn now is it?

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku - The hypest Smash reveal for me would have to be the "Everyone is Here" trailer honestly. The origin for how I got into Smash is from my middle school days and watching these two kids playing Smash for 3DS together every morning. And lastly, 9/10 for Steve, mostly because of how impressively complex his moveset is like.

Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs - Can't exactly remember why, but I'm pretty sure I wanted something that could stand out. Plus, I used to go by the username "It's A Mii", always feel so embarressed about it thinking back.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
  1. Who are your most wanted characters for Smash?
  2. On a scale from 1-10, how funny would you say you are?
  3. What's the circumference of a moose?

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Lamperouge Lamperouge - I don't really have any real most-wanted characters, but the closest thing I have to that is Sora and Crash. 3/10, I don't tend to crack any good jokes but I would want to. I don't know how to answer your 3rd question.

Good Guy Giygas Good Guy Giygas - Don't have one. My main fictional best bud would be Luffy from One Piece. A miserable pile of secrets, of course!

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
  1. What are your favorite video game genres?
  2. How many pets do you currently own?
  3. Why don't you number your replies to our questions? :p

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Lamperouge Lamperouge - Platformer, RPG, Puzzle, Racing, and Fighting. None, though I did used to own a hamster. Well, I am replying to the questions in order so...

Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna - Japan, can't think of any other places I would want to go to. Can't say yet. Probably that one time I made that Spider-Man Theme Song parody with Jesus.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
  1. What are some of your favorite games of all time?
  2. How many series has Smash gotten you to try out and have you become a big fan of them since?
  3. Favorite One Piece character that isn't Luffy?

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Lamperouge Lamperouge - I don't have much like that, but I would consider Smash for 3DS in this catergory due to loving it the first time around. None that I've played, but I've been wanting to check out some NeoGeo games thanks to Terry's inclusion. Brook!

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
  1. Can you cook? If so, what kind of dishes do you like to make?
  2. Favorite music genres? Do you have any examples for each?
  3. What's the best ice cream flavor?

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Lamperouge Lamperouge - Breakfast Sandwiches, Burgers, and Pancakes. I like Rock, Metal, and Latin music. Birthday Cake, don't @ me.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
  1. Are you more interested in PS5 or Xbox Series X?
  2. What's the longest amount of time that you've sunk into a game?
  3. Do you believe that love can bloom on a battlefield?

KillerCage

Smash Master
1) Will you give Wesker an egg? :4pacman:

2) Will you allow Soma to unleash his attack kittens?:4pacman:

3) Who would win: Alucard or Edward?:4pacman:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Lamperouge Lamperouge - PS5, has more interesting titles for my tastes. Smash for 3DS. Yeah, I guess.

KillerCage KillerCage - As long as it isn’t for nefarious purposes, sure. Sure? I would say Alucard.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Alright, final set of questions from me:

1. What are some of your favorite movies?
  2. How many different languages can you speak? Do you wish to learn another language at some point?
  3. Explain to me in no less than 100 words on why Smash 3DS is your favorite game. :p

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Lamperouge Lamperouge - I don't have a lot but, The Avengers. None, I would want to try & learn some new languages someday. It paved the way to me ending up on this site for the first time.

KillerCage KillerCage - None!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom