• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: PsychoIncarnate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1623707749593.png

PsychoIncarnate

This AMA's subject has their eye on you, PsychoIncarnate PsychoIncarnate !

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until PsychoIncarnate has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, PsychoIncarnate PsychoIncarnate , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. What are your overall predictions for the last two characters of Fighters Pass Vol 2?
  2. How did you get into Smash Bros in the first place?
  3. Waffles or Pancakes?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Howdy!

1. What’s your favorite game?
2. How’s your project going?
3. You are tasked with creating an animated series, what’s the plot?

KillerCage

Smash Master
1) Favorite game genre(s)?

2) Favorite prehistoric animal(s)?

3) Will you give Wesker an egg? :4pacman:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
View attachment 319175
PsychoIncarnate

This AMA's subject has their eye on you, PsychoIncarnate PsychoIncarnate !

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until PsychoIncarnate has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, PsychoIncarnate PsychoIncarnate , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. What are your overall predictions for the last two characters of Fighters Pass Vol 2?
  2. How did you get into Smash Bros in the first place?
  3. Waffles or Pancakes?
Oh sorry, I didn't realize you were doing this today. I did work today

Let's see, I'm not really sure but I have this sneaking suspicion that it's somehow going to be Waluigi. A really out there choice and a character I'm not really a fan of.

The first time I saw smash bros was on a tv in a game store in a mall that closed down a long time ago. I didn't really keep up with news on video games so when I saw it I was shocked and thought it was the best thing ever. I did buy it and had a lot of fun with the game. Years later I remember my brother was failing school so my mom put him in summer school. To save on daycare she sent me to summer school as well. During summer school we worked completely on the libraries computers and while searching for pictures of Nintendo characters I came upon a Japanese website which happened to be a site talking about the upcoming smash bros melee. I checked that site every day for when they announced the new characters. When Brawl was announced I decided to search for a forum that talked about smash and I found this site. I guess that's a little too much info,

Waffles, no question, Though crepes are also good.

Howdy!
. What’s your favorite game?
Mario Bros 3, the very first game I ever played. I know the game more than any other game and It's the game I've played the most all the way through.

2. How’s your project going?
It's going slow at the moment. Things in life are kinda crazy right now which has hampered my progress.

3. You are tasked with creating an animated series, what’s the plot?
First I'd make plans for the entire thing ahead of time, with a definitive ending. It'd most likely be a wizard of oz type thing. set in a strange land where everything is not quite as it seems at first.

1) Favorite game genre(s)?
Sandbox? What would you describe Minecraft and Spore as

2) Favorite prehistoric animal(s)?
I'm going to be basic and say T-Rex. But some others are anomalocaris and Dunkleosteus.
3) Will you give Wesker an egg? :4pacman:
Sure?

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master
4) WHAT KILLED THE ICE AGE!? :4pacman:

5) Are you Speed Racer's brother, Rex Racer?:4pacman:

6) What would you buy from Waluigi's bridal boutique?:4pacman:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
4) WHAT KILLED THE ICE AGE!? :4pacman:

5) Are you Speed Racer's brother, Rex Racer?:4pacman:

6) What would you buy from Waluigi's bridal boutique?:4pacman:
4) The Dinosaurs

5) No, I'm Racer X

6) Slick Purple Tux, dead serious on that.

1. What are your favorite discussions.

2. How would you define 'justice?'

3. You can revolutionize one industry. What would it be?
I am going to have to think about these ones, they are kinda tough

KillerCage

Smash Master
7) Why are there 6 pedals when there are only 4 directions? :4pacman:

8) Would you shoot Hayabusa with kindness... and bullets?:4pacman:

9) Are you a Beefuru muncher?:4pacman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom