• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly AMA: Pokelego999

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

pokelego999

This AMA's subject is the resident like button spammer, pokelego999!

Now this ain't pokelego's first AMA here as they were a subject multiple times before. I'd strongly recommend checking out Their inital AMA, their second AMA and their third AMA all from 2021, just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed from them and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until pokelego999 has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to the Weekly AMA Directory. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to the Prior AMAs section in the AMA Directory

Alright Pokelego999 Pokelego999 you ready?

I'll start:
  1. What do you expect to see from the next Smash game?
  2. Favorite gen 9 Pokemon?
  3. Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Heyo

1. What do you expect from the inevitable 30$ Scarlet/Violet dlc?
2. What do you wanna see the most from the Mario movie?
3. How ya doin?

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

pokelego999

This AMA's subject is the resident like button spammer, pokelego999!

Now this ain't pokelego's first AMA here as they were a subject multiple times before. I'd strongly recommend checking out Their inital AMA, their second AMA and their third AMA all from 2021, just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed from them and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until pokelego999 has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to the Weekly AMA Directory. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to the Prior AMAs section in the AMA Directory

Alright Pokelego999 Pokelego999 you ready?

I'll start:
  1. What do you expect to see from the next Smash game?
  2. Favorite gen 9 Pokemon?
  3. Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?
1. I'm expecting less content overall from Ultimate, as I doubt they can top that any time soon. I feel they'll try to do something different for it, though what that will be, I'm uncertain.
2. I love all of them, haha. So many bangers this Gen. Some of my personal favorites would have to be Meowscarada, Pawmot, Garganacl, Kilowattrel, Toedscruel, Cetoddle, Dudunsparce, Paldean Tauros, and the Paradox Pokemon.
3. Hopefully doing something cool. I'm still uncertain of where my future is gonna have me wind up, so I'm hoping I've managed to do something cool by then.
Heyo

1. What do you expect from the inevitable 30$ Scarlet/Violet dlc?
2. What do you wanna see the most from the Mario movie?
3. How ya doin?
1. Probably a visit to a deeper part of Area Zero, which will most likely bring back a ton of old mons, introduce some new Paradoxes, and focus on the mysterious third Legendary.
2. The more I see of it, the better, so I've been pretty satisfied so far. Perhaps just some sneaky cameo appearances in the mix somewhere? This movie seems to be pretty good at doing that.
3. I've been doing pretty well recently. I've been picking up some hobbies recently, so that's a plus. How have you been?
1. Favorite Lego series (the original one and the licensed one)?
2. Favorite CN show?
3. HWYR if there was a LEGO SEGA Mega Drive set with a 1990's-styled TV?
(It would be similar to LEGO NES Set)
1. I still have a soft spot for Lego Legends of Chima, even after all these years. As for licensed, definitely a harder one, but I definitely think LEGO Minecraft is one of the coolest proper themes. I'd have said something like Doctor Who or Ghostbusters if we were counting the short stuff.
2. I remember watching Mixels on there and thinking that was pretty cool, even if it is rather niche.
3. I'm not too into that kind of stuff, but that honestly sounds pretty cool for those who like it.
1) Will you help Duke Nukem get his massive forearm out from a can of Sour Cream & Onion Pringles?:4pacman:
Duke Nukem is probably so buff he would probably destroy the Pringles Can via sheer muscle mass alone. Only bad part is now he doesn't get chips.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
1. What's the Pokelego999 origin story? Why all the likes?
For a long while, I never liked posts. This was because I never even noticed the like button for a while. Eventually, I figured out (It was a very difficult system that required immeasurable trial and error to decipher, a true gordian knot of its time) and was like "Well, why only like a few posts? All these posts are pretty chill." So, I just went ham. And the rest is history.

Well, that, and just liking everything is really fun.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
4. Do you think which Sony Interactive character deserves more to be included as playable in PCC? Kratos or Ratchet & Clank?
5. Most wanted real-life country/location to be a region in future PKMN game?
6. Favorite Dr. Who character?
4. I'd say Kratos just because you hear more about him than R&C on average
5. Good question. Perhaps South America? I don't think that's been touched much yet.
6. I don't really have a favorite, I like practically everything. I suppose from Doctors it'd be Twelve, Companions it'd be someone like Nardole, and for villain, I guess the Cybermen. There's too many good one off characters to name just one.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
10. HWYR if there was a Pokemon-exclusive platfighter game?
11. Favorite smash stage?
12. Favorite Gen 8 pokemon?
10. I'd be buying that ASAP. Sounds fun.
11. Fountain of Dreams
12. Too many to name. I love too many in there. Some personal favorites include Indeedee, Alcremie, the two Regis, Eternatus, Duraludon, Corviknight, Obstagoon, Hatterene, and Cramorant.

KillerCage

Smash Master
6) Would you allow an AI that looks like a transparent hamster to live in your left eye socket? :4pacman:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
9) What did you do to tick off Shadow? :4pacman:
View attachment 367356
Carpeted kitchen.
13. Do you enjoy racing games?
14. Favorite 2010's meme?
15. Favorite Legends of Chima character?
13. They're fun, but I haven't played enough of them to gain a proper opinion.
14. Too many to choose just one, unfortunately.
15. I've always had a soft spot for Eris, mainly because she looked cool, and having wings on a minifigure was the coolest thing to younger me.

Top Bottom