• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: Pokelego999

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1611018323467.png

Pokelego999

This AMA's subject is a mon out of this world, Pokelego999!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Pokelego999 has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, Pokelego999 Pokelego999 , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. What are your overall predictions for the rest of Fighters Pass Vol 2?
  2. How did you get into Smash in the first place?
  3. How did you decide on your username of "Pokelego999"?

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
1. Where are you from?

2. What five countries would you like to visit and why

3. Have you ever visited a Chinatown section in a major city? Jonathan Frakes is asking.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
View attachment 299757
Pokelego999

This AMA's subject is a mon out of this world, Pokelego999!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Pokelego999 has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, Pokelego999 Pokelego999 , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. What are your overall predictions for the rest of Fighters Pass Vol 2?
  2. How did you get into Smash in the first place?
  3. How did you decide on your username of "Pokelego999"?
1: Personally, I feel Bandana Dee, Porky, and a Gen 8 Pokemon have some good chances. Won't delve into why, but those are my thoughts.
2: I got into Smash because my brother was into it. I learned most of the game through matches with my brother. Good times those were.
3. I honestly don't know myself, but I know I came up with it when I was like, I dunno, 7? I just haven't exactly had the spark of creativity to create a new name, so I stuck with this one as my online alias.
Waffles or pancakes?
Good question. I love waffles and pancakes equally, but I have to lean to pancakes because I have more experience with them.
1. Where are you from?

2. What five countries would you like to visit and why

3. Have you ever visited a Chinatown section in a major city? Jonathan Frakes is asking.
1: I won't disclose exactly where I live or something similar (don't wanna be doxxed), but I live in the US.
2. There aren't really five countries I want to visit I haven't been to. I've visited both the UK and Belgium before, and I honestly want to go back again sometime. Canada would also be nice to go back to, if only for the Tim Horton's Apple Juice (Seriously, that stuff is gold.). I really don't know what my other two would be, so I should probably think on that sometime.
3. Who is Jonathan Frakes exactly? Well anyways, I have touched one Chinatown section once. I went through it to get somewhere else, so I didn't stop and shop or anything. But yeah, I have been to one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom