• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: pokelego999 (ROUND 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1640406466243.png

Pokelego999

This AMA's subject seems to be sphealing the holiday spirit, pokelego999!

Now this ain't pokelego999's first AMA here as they were a subject twice before. I'd strongly recommend checking out pokelego999's initial AMA from ealier in the year, along with their second one back in August just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed from them and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Jotadé has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright Pokelego999 Pokelego999 , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers?
  2. What's your favorite thing about Smashboards
  3. What's your favorite holiday movie?

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

I'll start:
1. Probably an 8. The newcomers are all quite fine to me, though I am not 100% satisfied, it was a great way to cap off the game.
2. Just talking with people. I have plenty of fun with some of the people around here, it's quite jolly good.
3. Good question. I don't have a favorite in particular, but there are plenty of good ones out there, like Nightmare Before Christmas and Elf. So I don't have a 100% above all favorite, but I have plenty of favorites overall.
1. If you could have any animal as a pet, and it would be totally obedient and not cause any issues, which animal would you choose?
2. What was your first Pokémon game?
3. You are tasked with creating an animated series. What’s the plot?
1. A rabbit. They look cute and fluffy.
2. Pokemon Firered. A bit of an old one, but it was really fun to start off with.
3. Can't create a full set of ideas here, but I always love a good group of heroes and villains recurringly fighting each other, sometimes having to team up or go through hijinks. It was always a campy fun little thing that I liked.

KillerCage

Smash Master
View attachment 341021
Pokelego999

This AMA's subject seems to be sphealing the holiday spirit, pokelego999!

Now this ain't pokelego999's first AMA here as they were a subject twice before. I'd strongly recommend checking out pokelego999's initial AMA from ealier in the year, along with their second one back in August just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed from them and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Jotadé has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright Pokelego999 Pokelego999 , you ready?

I'll start:
I think you posted two links to the first AMA thread.
I put the link that needs to be changed in bold.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
1. What are your favorite non-Legendary Pokémon?
2. Favorite theme of Legos? (Like City, Bionicle, or others like Minecraft, etc.)
3. pokemon lego 999???????

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
1. What are your favorite non-Legendary Pokémon?
2. Favorite theme of Legos? (Like City, Bionicle, or others like Minecraft, etc.)
3. pokemon lego 999???????
1. I have a lot of them. A lot of em. Which changes consistently by the week. I like almost all of them (**** you Aromatisse)
2. I just like LEGOs personally. I got no personal preference, it is basically just "LEGO is LEGO"
3. alex ela.
1. Favorite music genre?
2. Do you like SEGA?
3. Favorite Mythical pokemon?
1. Videogame
2. I haven't played many of their games, though it is chill
3. Shaymin. The hedgehog is adorable.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
10. Do you like Diskun (The Famicom Disk System Mascot)
11. What is your favorite movie?
12. Who is your most wanted 3rd Party?
10. He's chill.
11. Don't have a 100% favorite, I like most of em equally. Though if I have to give a solid answer, I guess the LEGO Batman Movie? It's surprisingly very good.
12. Shovel Knight

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
4. I knew I needed to get those damn Vibrava off of my roof.
  1. Favorite food?
  2. Cats or Dogs?
  3. Do you ever ponder your place in the cosmos?
1. Answered this one a bit back, so I'll repost it here. I said, "No idea". I still got no idea, unfortunately.
2. I'm like cats more, but I don't own either as a pet because my dad's allergic.
3. Sometimes. I just choose to not look at it too much, it isn't good to think like that too much, can make you think too negatively.
13. Are you friends with Wario Wario Wario?
14. Who is your most wanted SEGA Character?
15. Retro Rep or Modern Rep for Smash?
13. I consider myself an acquaintance. I don't know how he feels about me though.
14. Dr. Eggman or Tails
15. Modern, as it has a lot more options than Retro does by this point, and most Retros are grouped with em by this point.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
22. A dead non-Nintendo video game franchise you want to revive
23. any webcomics recomendations
24. top 5 non vidoe game charactes you want for Smash 6.
22. Drawn to Lif- oh wait
23. I'm not much of a webcomics guy myself, so I can't help you there, sorry
24. Now that's something I haven't really thought of. Can't give proper characters on the spot, but I'd love to see stuff like Harry Potter, Marvel, DC, and Doctor Who get in.

5) DO YOU LOVE THE GLITCHING GUN!?!? :4pacman:
Only if it fixes itself.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
22. Favorite Web Toon?
23. 5 Most wanted characters for Multiversus?
24. How would your react if Smash added a SEGA Arcade rep?
22. I don't read those, so I don't know.
23. Fairly Oddparents and Jimmy Neutron would be nice. I dunno on anything else.
24. I'd be fine with it
Sorry, it only causes glitches.

Anyway:

6) Would you like to make a offering to Lord Dona'tor?

View attachment 341206
Depends on what he wants

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
25. Do you like Dutch Sakuraba?
26. Which Nintendo franchise do you want to reboot?
27. Which Star Fox Assist Trophy is better: Andross or Krystal?
25. I'm fine with him. Got nothing against him. Pretty good dude.
26. I dunno
27. Andross, as he is easier to deal with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom