• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly AMA: PeridotGX (ROUND 3)

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
384449.png

PeridotGX

This AMA's subject is [[HYPERLINK BLOCKED]], Peridotgx!!

Now this ain't PeridotGX first AMA here as they were a subject multiple times before. I'd strongly recommend checking out Peridot's's initial AMA from 2019, along with their second one from earlier this year just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed from them and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Peridot has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to the Weekly AMA Directory. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to the Prior AMAs section in the AMA Directory

Alright PeridotGX PeridotGX , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. What do you expect to see from the next Smash game?
  2. what are your overall thoughts on Pokemon Scarlet and Violet?
  3. Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
hey every! it's me
  1. What do you expect to see from the next Smash game?
  2. what are your overall thoughts on Pokemon Scarlet and Violet?
  3. Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?
1: That's a tricky question. The next smash game won't be for awhile, and so many things could change between then and now it's incredibly hard to make a prediction. If I had to give my best guess, the next Nintendo system will release in 2024 or 25, and a new smash will release two years afterwards. Sakurai will still be involved to a significant degree, but he won't be alone - someone else will be helping him this time, someone to pass the torch to. It won't be a full reboot, but there will be plenty of content from Ultimate not in the game - but enough new content to satiate most. I'm not sure who the newcomers will be -with one exeption. Unless Toby Fox is discovered to have murdered several grandmas (maybe even if he did), there will be an UT/DR character in the next Smash. I would bet money on it.
2: They're good! And unlike SWSH, where it was something of a guilty pleasure, I really like it. Don't get me wrong, the game still has it's flaws (and I might prefer arceus, I'm not really sure) but it's a great step forwards and I'm exited to see what the inevitable DLC looks like.
3:
1672199475267.png

Truth be told, I'm not even sure where I'll be a year from now. I'm way behind on college stuff, I haven't even submitted my applications, let alone decided exactly where I want to go (I have a list of 2-4 top picks). I'm not exactly sure what I want to do either, I have too many ideas going through my head and the thought of permanently locking myself out of some of them is intimidating (but I'm pretty sure I want to do something with Computer Science). There are just so many unanswered questions I have about myself... but I'll probably be fine.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
1) Favorite JRPG(s)?

2) Favorite moon(s) in our solar system excluding our own moon?

3) Do you believe Sly Cooper can fly? :4pacman:
1: probably one of the Pokemon games, either HGSS, B2W2, or ORAS. Miitopia, Persona 5, and Deltarune (yes Deltarune is a JRPG I don't care what the haters say) are also contenders, but I have infinite nostalgia for a franchise I started playing at 8.

2: IDK, maybe Titan because it's where Thanos is from and he's a funny guy.

KillerCage

Smash Master
4) Favorite film genre(s)?

5) Favorite arthropod(s)?

6) What would you buy from Waluigi's bridal boutique? :4pacman:

Top Bottom