• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: Osby (ROUND 3)

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Osby

This AMA's subject is a Persona enjoyer and former Smashboards mod, osby!

Now this ain't Osby's first AMA here as they were a subject twice before. I'd strongly recommend checking out Their initial AMA from 2019, along with their second one from 2020, just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed from them and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Osby has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to the Weekly AMA Directory. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to the Prior AMAs section in the AMA Directory

Alright, osby osby , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers?
  2. As a mod for the very few months you were, what was your favorite part of it?
  3. What have you been up to lately?

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Good morning!

I'll start:
  1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers?
  2. As a mod for the very few months you were, what was your favorite part of it?
  3. What have you been up to lately?
  1. Hmm... I'll give it a solid 8. They are a lot of amazing picks with a good amount of variety between designs and playstyles. I don't have a personal attachment to some newcomers as much as others but it's still great for what it is.
  2. Learning about how this site works. I'm helping another website to run as volunteer work and it was interesting how much work goes into maintaining a forum like this. I felt like I learned a lot.
  3. I'm going to be boring but it's mostly schoolwork. This semester's assignments were super time-consuming. I participate in some Smashboards Creates threads but I don't have much to be productive other than that.
1) Are you a Beefuru muncher? :4pacman:

2) Would you kill Ryu Hayabusa with kindness... and bullets?:4pacman:

3) Do you believe Sly Cooper can fly?:4pacman:
  1. I only munch one thing and it's not Beefuru.
  2. No, I don't have any kindness or firearms.
  3. I believe raccoons can do anything they put their mind to.

osby

Smash Obsessed
1. Favorite Nintendo Franchise?
2. Favorite SEGA Arcade game?
3. Most wanted Nintendo Retro character for Smash?
  1. Super Smash Bros. I like several different Nintendo series but I think Smash is the only one that I followed all the different entries and release cycles so closely as a whole.
  2. The House of the Dead 4 Special. My brother and I made the local arcade rich with how much we played its co-op mode.
  3. There's no retro character I'm super invested in but Ayumi Tachibana would be cool, now that I saw a similar character working well in Multiversus.

osby

Smash Obsessed
4. Favorite Konami franchise?
5. HWYR if Battle of AGES thread was a real game?
6. Favorite music genre?
  1. I never played any Konami game. I only really know about Castlevania, Metal Gear, and Silent Hill through pop culture osmosis. So... Castlevania, I guess.
  2. I would encourage Speed Weed to take legal action because SEGA stole his idea.
  3. Electronic music but I also like pop-rock and classical music.

osby

Smash Obsessed
7. Favorite Capcom Franchise?
8. Favorite game genre?
9. Favorite Anime/Manga?
  1. Definitely Devil May Cry. I played the hell out of 4 back in the day and Nero is like a blorbo to me.
  2. JRPGs. Action games are cool and all but I just love having a party to strategize and customize. Not to mention they usually have the best story gameplay integration for me.
  3. My favorite manga is Fullmetal Alchemist, with Haikyuu and Dorohedoro being close seconds. As for my favorite anime, it's Tiger & Bunny but Sarazanmai is also up there.

4) Would you let Ryu shoot Ryu with swords? :4pacman:

5) Did you order those Servbots to kidnap Beefuru?:4pacman:

6) DID YOU KNOW THAT VIBRATION IS BACK!?:4pacman:
  1. As long as they are consenting adults, they can do whatever they want in the privacy of their homes.
  2. No, I'm not their boss.
  3. Vibrations are never really gone, they are just released as infrared photons.

Top Bottom