• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: Nerd Saga Nate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1594864989377.png

Nerd Saga Nate

This AMA's subject is a Smashboards regular and a nerd at heart, let's hear it for Nerd Saga Nate!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Nerd Saga Nate has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. What would you say was the most hype Smash reveal for you?
  2. What are your top 3 favorite movies?
  3. Dragon, Ram Ram, or Megawatt?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
1. So how have you been keeping yourself busy during the crisis? Made any new discoveries or interests?
2. Is there any form of media that you feel has had a major impact on your life and shaped you into the person you are today?
3. If you had the opportunity to have all your favorite Pokémon irl with you, not to battle but just to travel around and spend time with, what kind of activities would you do with your Pokémon? Including activities you could only do with those Pokémon. (If you don’t wanna do Pokémon, any fictional characters would work as well)

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
  1. Favorite Pokemon Gen?
  2. What are you most looking forward to in the next Nintendo Direct?
  3. How is life in general right now?

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
View attachment 278591
Nerd Saga Nate

This AMA's subject is a Smashboards regular and a nerd at heart, let's hear it for Nerd Saga Nate!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Nerd Saga Nate has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. What would you say was the most hype Smash reveal for you?
  2. What are your top 3 favorite movies?
  3. Dragon, Ram Ram, or Megawatt?
1. Well, there's a few I'd have to say. Cloud was definitely the winner for Smash 4's reveals for sheer shock power, Simon and Richter I think still have the hypest trailer, Joker was the coolest trailer and definitely rivals Cloud for shock value, and Banjo-Kazooie finally making their return was definitely the most hype moment of that E3... but I'd have to say the true most hype moment was "Everyone is Here!"
2. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Wreck-It Ralph, and My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising come to mind.
3. Depends on the situation, but I find myself relying on the dragon most in Smash Bros.

1. So how have you been keeping yourself busy during the crisis? Made any new discoveries or interests?
2. Is there any form of media that you feel has had a major impact on your life and shaped you into the person you are today?
3. If you had the opportunity to have all your favorite Pokémon irl with you, not to battle but just to travel around and spend time with, what kind of activities would you do with your Pokémon? Including activities you could only do with those Pokémon. (If you don’t wanna do Pokémon, any fictional characters would work as well)
1. Most of my time has been spent working at my job, but my free time has been spent streaming games on my Switch and PS4. I've picked up a lot of new titles too.
2. Definitely. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic helped me to realize I was an awful person and helped me grow and learn to let others be a part of my life again - eventually introducing me to my best friend/partner (and ideally, my future wife), and Avatar: The Last Airbender shaped my entire philosophy on life.
3. I'd spend time flying on the back of my Charizard, cuddle with my Stufful, and bounce and play with my Lopunny.

1. Favorite Pokemon Gen?
  2. What are you most looking forward to in the next Nintendo Direct?
  3. How is life in general right now?
1. Generation 6 I would say I have the fondest memories of just for being my first real introduction into the franchise since Gen 2 back when I was a kid.
2. Definitely a Smash reveal. Potentially a double one? But if we're lucky, I'd like to see more from the Splatoon IP. A new DK game would be nice as well, as would more info on Breath of the Wild's sequel. I would say info on Bayonetta 3, but we all know it's never coming out :'D
3. It's as best as it can be living in a pandemic, though my mother's questionable beliefs regarding the county-mandated masks in public is definitely getting on my nerves. I've been playing through Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix and Spider-Man PS4 lately.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Hmm. Questions for you.
  1. Favourite food?
  2. What countries have been to or would like to visit?
  3. What's a positive and negative to where you live? Like state wise.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
1. What game are you playing right now?
2. Dogs or cats?
3. You like playing as Min Min?
4. How do you like your eggs?

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Hmm. Questions for you.
  1. Favourite food?
  2. What countries have been to or would like to visit?
  3. What's a positive and negative to where you live? Like state wise.
1. That one's a toughie. I'm a bit of a foodie, and my gut will tell you the same. I suppose it depends on the day! I love Italian, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese - you name it, I'm willing to give it a try, and more than likely I'll like it.
2. I've only ever been in my home country, the United States, unfortunately. I would love to visit Japan one day though! I'm planning on doing that for mine and my partner's honeymoon.
3. Positive? The worst we really have to deal with as far as natural disasters go is thunderstorms and the occasional tornado. Negative... I'm a centrist politically, and I live in a place where very few share that viewpoint. It's either far left of far right, no in between with most people.

1. What game are you playing right now?
2. Dogs or cats?
3. You like playing as Min Min?
4. How do you like your eggs?
1. I play New Horizons daily, but I've been streaming KH2 Final Mix for my partner, and I've also been playing Spider-Man PS4.
2. I prefer dogs, but I love both!
3. Min Min is a lot of fun, but she's very quirky and unorthodox. Definitely not main material, but for funsies I like her.
4. I'm not the biggest egg fan on their own. I prefer them adding to something bigger. But if I do I eat them fried or scrambled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom