• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: Linkmain-maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Linkmain-maybe

This AMA's subject might play the hylian hero, Linkmain-maybe!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Linkmain-maybe has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to the Weekly AMA Directory. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to the Prior AMAs section in the AMA Directory

Alright, Linkmain-maybe Linkmain-maybe , you ready?

I'll start:

1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers?
  2. Saw your ultimate main was Ike. Does this mean you're not a link main?
  3. Waffles or Pancakes?

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
1. Favorite Legend of Zelda game?
2. Do you play any other fighting games (Platform fighter or not)?
3. What's your dream game? (The game that would suddenly exist if possible, doesn't matter if it makes no logical reason to exist)

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
1. Favorite Legend of Zelda game?
2. Do you play any other fighting games (Platform fighter or not)?
3. What's your dream game? (The game that would suddenly exist if possible, doesn't matter if it makes no logical reason to exist)
1. Favorite Dragon Quest game?
2. Do you like Creation Threads? If there are, name one of your favorites?
3. Favorite SEGA Arcade game?
To Cheese: BOTW, Smash Flash 2, BOTW and Dragon Quest 11 crossover game!

To Tankman: Dragon Quest 11. Not really, I don’t find creation thread fun because they scramble my brain lol. Never played a SEGA arcade game, but I love Gunstar Heros!

Last edited:

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236

Linkmain-maybe

This AMA's subject might play the hylian hero, Linkmain-maybe!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Linkmain-maybe has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to the Weekly AMA Directory. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to the Prior AMAs section in the AMA Directory

Alright, Linkmain-maybe Linkmain-maybe , you ready?

I'll start:

1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers?
  2. Saw your ultimate main was Ike. Does this mean you're not a link main?
  3. Waffles or Pancakes?
Didn’t notice th questions, sorry!

10/10 loved it!
Temp until the poll is done lol
Waffles, I find pancakes too awkward to eat!

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
4. Do you have any particular ideas for a BOTW x Dragon Quest 11 game, or is it just something that sounds nice and you know you want it?
5. What are your hopes for the next Smash game?
6. How do I make good questions?

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
4. Favorite Nintendo franchises besides Zelda?
5. What are your opinions about Newgrounds?
6. Most wanted 1st Party/Nintendo retro character?
4. Do you have any particular ideas for a BOTW x Dragon Quest 11 game, or is it just something that sounds nice and you know you want it?
5. What are your hopes for the next Smash game?
6. How do I make good questions?
Tankman: Smashbros. Don’t really have one, I used to play it a lot when I was younger but I haven’t played it years. Might play on the site later, see how it is. Most wanted… thats tough. Probably Daruk, we could finally get a true sword heavy!

Cheese: Some interdimensional nonsense has Hero and the party in the BOTW world and vice versa. It has open world gameplay with BOTW-esqu combat with a LOT Of spells. Link can now learn magic as well. The game would shift between Hero’s POV and Link’s POV as they try to get home. The end boss of each story results in them fighting the end boss of that world (Dark beast Ganon and CALASMOS respectively) Hopes for the next smash game? Add more lag to most moves and a Hero rework. How to make good questions? What is something that you like. Then ask if I like it. Ask personality questions. Ask the detailfs of my credit card number :)

Last edited:

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
  1. Everyone always asks if you're a Link main, but do you have any secondaries?
  2. Who is your ideal Zelda newcomer?
  3. Who are your top three Dragon Quest heroes?
7. Favorite SEGA Franchise?
8. Favorite Sony franchise?
9. Least favorite anime?
Faz: Ike, Byleth, Ganon. Officially a Link main but I comain him with Hero. Ideal Zelda newcomer is Daruk. If not, Urbosa. Top 3 DQ heros, hmm… Luminary, Solo, Abel. If hero’s includes side characters, Luminary, Hendrik, Jade.

Tankman: Sonic. God of War. MHA, fandom put me off to it sadly.

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
10. Most favorite anime?
11. Favorite Microsoft Franchises?
12. Favorite Konami franchise?
1) Favorite game genre(s)?

2) Favorite prehistoric animal(s)?

3) Will you give Albert Wesker an egg? :4pacman:
Tankman: DBZ. Halo. Silent Hill

KillerCage: Gacha (don’t bully). Stegosaurus. Yes, but a rotten egg. He doesn’t deserve an edible egg!

KillerCage

Smash Master
4) Favorite gacha game(s)?

5) Favorite moon(s) in our solar system excluding our own moon?

6) Would you kill Ryu Hayabusa with kindness... and WALUIGI!?!? :4pacman:

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
How to make good questions? What is something that you like. Then ask if I like it. Ask personality questions. Ask the detailfs of my credit card number :)
Thanks, I'll apply these from now on.

7. Do you like
Them's Fightin' Herds?
8. How do I contact personality, apparently I need to question them (I don't get why, but I'll trust you on this)
9. [The FBI is now questioning CheeseAnton for his attempts at identity theft and stealing credit card numbers]
Actual 9. Who's your least favorite Smash fighter(s)?

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
13. Most wanted character for multiversus?
14. HWYR if Sony made PSABR 2 with new characters like Aloy, Astrobot, Kulche and Robbit?
15. Favorite music genre?
4) Favorite gacha game(s)?

5) Favorite moon(s) in our solar system excluding our own moon?

6) Would you kill Ryu Hayabusa with kindness... and WALUIGI!?!? :4pacman:
Thanks, I'll apply these from now on.

7. Do you like
Them's Fightin' Herds?
8. How do I contact personality, apparently I need to question them (I don't get why, but I'll trust you on this)
9. [The FBI is now questioning CheeseAnton for his attempts at identity theft and stealing credit card numbers]
Actual 9. Who's your least favorite Smash fighter(s)?
tankman: Goku! I would be happy. Don’t listen to music :(

Killercage: Guardian Tales, Europa of Jupiter, Yes!

Cheeseconsumer: Don’t know what that is sadly. They work for Stanley Steemers customer service, call them! Least favorite? Luigi, Mac, Bayo, and Ness are all equally hated by me. Not because of personality, because they are methods of torture online...

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
7) Favorite film genre(s)?

8) Favorite mineral(s)?

9) Are you Speed Racer's brother Rex Racer? :4pacman:
16. Favorite FPS game?
17. Is vectorman cool?
18. Most wanted 3rd Party character?
Killer: Horror! Diamonds (despite being functionally worthless)! No, he stole my lunch money in 5th grade :cry:

Tankman: Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 3! Yea, looks awesome! Arbiter or Hendrik (Halo and DQ11) :slime:

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
19. Favorite Assist trophy?
20. Favorite Capcom franchise?
21. Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network?
10) Favorite horror film(s)?

11) Favorite science subject(s)?

12) Do you believe Sly Cooper can fly? :4pacman:
Final answers!

Tankman: Springman “Boi-oing!” Resident Evil, stuff is amazing. Cartoon Network.

Killercage: Don’t breath, I was rooting for the old man. Obviously he was an absolute piece of human scum, but the survivors were even worse imo. Biology. Yes, he is just hiding it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom