• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: Lamperouge (REDUX)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

1. What would you do if Rex/Pyra got in Smash?
2. Favorite movie?
3. Favorite food?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
1. What would you do if Rex/Pyra got in Smash?
2. Favorite movie?
3. Favorite food?
1. Let's just say that I may or may not type a ridiculously lengthy essay about why their inclusion is so important to me and how Smash Ultimate suddenly became the best god damn game of all time.

Also me:
tenor (3).gif

2. I've answered this in my last AMA but it's probably Falling Down. Michael Douglass turned in an incredible performance and the movie is full of memorable scenes and quotes.

Marvel and Disney/Pixar movies are a lot of fun, too.

3. @Black Shiver Gavrail already asked me this but it's spaghetti.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1. Which one looks the best?

2. Best prediction you made on anything?

3. What are your goals for this year?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
1. Which one looks the best?

2. Best prediction you made on anything?

3. What are your goals for this year?
1. Terraria sprites, I take it? The third one has a cool color scheme.

2. I predicted that you'd ask this very question. :p

3. To have a working car and a better job, I guess.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
1: What pets have you had, if any?

2: Favorite video game of all time?

3: Are there any western animated shows that have piqued your interest? (I'm obligated to ask this one since I've been following animated series and film, particularly western animation, my whole life lol)

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
1: What pets have you had, if any?

2: Favorite video game of all time?

3: Are there any western animated shows that have piqued your interest? (I'm obligated to ask this one since I've been following animated series and film, particularly western animation, my whole life lol)
1. I currently own three cats (one's a dilute tortoise shell, the other two are tabbies; the former is the only inside cat) and a Yorkshire terrier. Used to own a hamster and some fish.

2. Xenoblade Chronicles.

I've completed the game three times and it still heavily resonates with me in a way that few others can match. Absolutely adore the story, characters, music, world design, and how intricate the battle system can be when you start delving a bit deeper into how to optimally outfit your team.

3. I've been slightly curious to check out Steven Universe at some point since a lot of you guys in Social seem to really enjoy it.

As for a few western cartoons that I've already seen and enjoyed, I like Invader Zim, ATLA, Regular Show, and Gumball.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Got some questions:
  1. Would you be friends with Kirby and Bandana Dee as well Meta and Dedede if they were real?
  2. Favourite Nickelodeon character? (For me, it's Lincoln from The Loud House.)
  3. Let's say if Amaterasu from Okami was real, would you have her as your pet?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Got some questions:
  1. Would you be friends with Kirby and Bandana Dee as well Meta and Dedede if they were real?
  2. Favourite Nickelodeon character? (For me, it's Lincoln from The Loud House.)
  3. Let's say if Amaterasu from Okami was real, would you have her as your pet?
1. I enjoy the Kirby series and its characters so I don't see why not. Might be a little wary of Meta and Dedede at times though, given their tendencies to shift sides.

2. Gir from Invader Zim.

Reason:

3. It'd be a little odd to own a literal goddess as a pet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom