• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: Lacroix Femboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1622952171118.png

Lacroix Femboy

This AMA's subject has more taste than the beverage of the same name, @Lacroix Femboy!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Lacroix Femboy has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, @Lacroix Femboy, you ready?

I'll start:
  1. What are your overall predictions for the last two characters of Fighters Pass Vol 2?
  2. Best LaCroix sparkling water flavor?
  3. Waffles or Pancakes?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Wassup!

1. How did you (and your art) come to be so based?
2. Favorite Pokémon?
3. You are tasked with creating an animated series. What’s the plot?

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
  1. How long have you been practicing art?
  2. What's your favorite number?
  3. Why should I watch Neon Genesis Evangelion?

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
1. Do you like LaCroix?
2. Are you a femboy?
3. Why is your username so perfect?

D

Deleted member

Wassup!

1. How did you (and your art) come to be so based?
2. Favorite Pokémon?
3. You are tasked with creating an animated series. What’s the plot?
1. i'm just gonna assume this is one of those "how did you get so good questions" so i'll answer it like that. an unhealthy amount of practice (please do not practice for 9 hours a day like i did), a pinch of perfectionism, and practicing a lot of fundamentals. like, drawing boxes and bent over beans for hours and hours. this stuff drives a lot of other artists up the walls, but i personally find it relaxing.
2. orbeetle
3. ****, this one is hard. i've actually had some pretty neat ideas for worlds, characters, creatures, etc. if i were the writer in charge, i'd most likely have the plot be character driven since characters are the only thing i can write somewhat well. the plot would probably take a backseat for character interactions and development, so the plot there would involve them interacting with each other to solve a problem of some sort.

1. How long have you been practicing art?
  2. What's your favorite number?
  3. Why should I watch Neon Genesis Evangelion?
1. i've been drawing for about 8 years? not exactly sure but that seems about right. i used to practice for, like, 9 hours straight everyday. but then i realized getting carpal tunnel wouldn't be poggers, so i lowered it to 2 hours a day. my wrists no longer feel like they're on fire
2. 80,000
3. i'm not a good salesperson lmao. "it's amazing" might be the only thing i can tell you without making myself look like a dork or spoiling something

1. What is your Favorite Game Of All Time?
2. What is your Favorite Show? (This includes anime, cartoons etc.)
1. when i'm not drawing, making music, or online, i'm playing slay the spire. probably the closest ever a game as gotten to being perfect. i have, like, 900 hours in it and i'm still learning.
2. it starts with a "Neon" and ends with an "Evangelion".

I'll start:
  1. What are your overall predictions for the last two characters of Fighters Pass Vol 2?
  2. Best LaCroix sparkling water flavor?
  3. Waffles or Pancakes?
1. it's impossible to predict nintendo's DLC at this point, so at times i don't even try. but if i have to, it's gonna be crash bandicoot and a tetris piece.
2. strawberry
3. obviously waffles, i don't want to eat soggy bread for breakfast

D

Deleted member

-How did you choose your username?
-Where do you get your inspiration for your art?
-If you could have any fictional creature(s) as a pet/companion, who would it be and how would you spend time with them?
1. i am a femboy that enjoys seltzer, and the words also kinda rhyme.
2. most of my artistic influence comes from eastern culture and art, but also the classic weird artists like picasso
3. this is the virgin answer, but meowth for infinite money. if you can't beat the billionaires, join em'

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
4. How many gaming consoles do you own?
5. What are some of your favorite indie games?
6. Have you read any good books lately?

D

Deleted member

4. How many gaming consoles do you own?
5. What are some of your favorite indie games?
6. Have you read any good books lately?
4. i have an NES, a wii, a wii u, a switch, a GBA, and a 3DS. PC too, technically, but i wouldn't call that a gaming console. my NES and GBA are stuff from childhood, but i obviously wasn't alive for the NES, it was just my mom's.
5. FTL, undertale, slay the spire, and celeste are my favorite games of all time. they're coincidently all indie games, and i don't even think them being indie games makes them more appealing. they're just fantastic games
6. no, unfortunately. ADHD makes it basically impossible to read anything and still be invested

duxx

Smash Ace
1. How is it possible to become as based as you?

2. Favorite game of all time?

3. Least favorite NGE character?

D

Deleted member

1. How is it possible to become as based as you?

3. Least favorite NGE character?
1. through staunch discipline and mental illness
3. my least favorite evangelion character is probably kaworu. i understand his place in the story, but i can't appreciate him much as a character since it almost seems like he solely exists for shinji's development and to provide insight on the angels. most likely a product of evangelion's troubled development, but what can you do

KillerCage

Smash Master
1) Favorite game genre(s)?

2) Favorite prehistoric animal(s)?

3) Would you give Wesker an egg? :4pacman:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
7. What's your favorite season?
8. Do you collect anything interesting?
9. What is the circumference of a moose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom