• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: Kneeofjustice99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Kneeofjustice99

This AMA's subject likes to party all the time, party all the time, Kneeofjustice99!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Kneeofjustice99 has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to the Weekly AMA Directory. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to the Prior AMAs section in the AMA Directory

Alright, KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers?
  2. Top 3 Eddie Murphy performances?
  3. Waffles or Pancakes

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
  1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers?
  2. Top 3 Eddie Murphy performances?
  3. Waffles or Pancakes
1. Honestly, I'd give it a solid 8/10. Whilst not all of the characters were to my personal likings, a lot of massively requested picks managed to see their time to shine, as did some more surprising additions like Joker and Terry - whilst I would have loved to see a couple more base-roster picks (especially a retro rep), I still think Ultimate's newcomers are interesting on their own!
2. Honestly, I am in no way qualified to talk about his performances, so I'll just say Shrek 2, Meet Dave and Nutty Professor and watch as the world burns around me. INFINITE CHAOS.
3. Depends almost completely on my mood - but right now, I'll say pancakes on the condition that they also have some maple syrup and bacon with them. No, I'm not Canadian, but pancakes sound nice.

4. what's the story behind the 99... are you the 99th knee of justice
4. Honestly, I think it pretty much comes down to my mindset back in like 2018. At the time, Smash itself was... sort of taboo for me - where I lived really didn't like it when I played Brawl on the Wii - so the name "KneeOfJustice" kind of came about from the few Smash-related memes I actually knew about, plus a slight obsession with Captain Falcon. As for the 99 specifically, I'm pretty sure it was just a random coincidence - but if we all pretend I meant "Throw 99 knees and I hit with one" then nobody will be any the wiser ;D

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
1) Favorite game genre(s)?

2) Favorite prehistoric animal(s)?

3) Would you give Albert Wesker an egg?:4pacman:
1. Almost completely depends on my mood and what I happen to be hyperfixated on at any given moment in time. I do quite like 2D platformers, though - call me basic if you like, aha!
2. Honestly, I loved the ankylosaurus as a kid and I lowkey still do. Its literally a giant lizard tank with a wrecking ball on its tail. How could you not love that. It literally sounds like a Ben 10 alien.
3. You know what, sure! I'm not 100% sure how they'd like it, but I could (try to) cook it for them! Or they could have it raw. If they preferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom