• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: Kingofphantoms (ROUND 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
218535.jpg

Kingofphantoms

This AMA's subject is has good taste in gen 9 starters, KingofPhantoms !

Now this ain't Phantoms' first AMA here as they were a subject a few before. I'd strongly recommend checking out Their initial AMA from 2020, along with their second one from last year and their third one from earlier this year just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed from some of them and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Kingofphantoms has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to the Weekly AMA Directory. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to the Prior AMAs section in the AMA Directory

Alright, KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. What are your top 3 favorite games of all time?
  2. Why do you consider Luxray your favorite Pokemon?
  3. How's it feel being the first user here to get 4 AMAs?

KillerCage

Smash Master
1) Have you seen Red vs Blue yet and if so, what are your thoughts?

2) Do you watch Death Battle?

3) Is it Reyn time? :4pacman:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
View attachment 359324
Kingofphantoms

This AMA's subject is has good taste in gen 9 starters, KingofPhantoms !

Now this ain't Phantoms' first AMA here as they were a subject a few before. I'd strongly recommend checking out Their initial AMA from 2020, along with their second one from last year and their third one from earlier this year just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed from some of them and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Kingofphantoms has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to the Weekly AMA Directory. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to the Prior AMAs section in the AMA Directory

Alright, KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. What are your top 3 favorite games of all time?
  2. Why do you consider Luxray your favorite Pokemon?
  3. How's it feel being the first user here to get 4 AMAs?

1: Pikmin 2 at #3, Kirby Super Star Ultra at #2, and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker at #1. Even with how incredible many of today's current games are, these ones came first and were phenomenal, and they all mean something special to me.

2: When I first really started getting into Gen 4 and Pokemon in general, my Shinx was the first Pokemon to evolve besides my starter, and soon after that evolved into Luxray as well. The design just really clicked with me, especially as a fan of real life big cats including lions (the Lion King is also my favorite movie, so there's that lol), and it also carried me through quite a few battles. With all that, I just grew really attached to it compared to many other Pokemon, and from then on I'd be happy to see pretty much anything Luxray-related in merchandise, the anime and later games in the series. Luxray just means a lot to me.

3: It's actually kinda bizarre, since previous RNG results tended to have me be one of the lasers users in each user pool to have my AMA set up lol.

1. Favorite RWBY season?
2. Favorite CN show?
3. Flash games or mobile games?
1: Either Volume 3, 4, or 6. There's a lot of strong character development in each and some particularly good fight scenes in each of them as well, in my opinion. I disagree with viewers who say the the fights stop being interesting entirely in certain volumes.

2: Either Steven Universe or Adventure Time.

3: Mobile games. Most of them tend to be better polished nowadays.

1) Have you seen Red vs Blue yet and if so, what are your thoughts?

2) Do you watch Death Battle?

3) Is it Reyn time? :4pacman:
1: I haven't, though I've read enough about the premise to be intrigued. It's on my backlog for now.

2: Only on occasion. Goomba vs. Koopa and Samus Aran vs. Boba Fett are probably my favorite matches.

3: Nope.avi

1. Thoughts on RWBY: Ice Queendom?

2. What's your favorite Pokemon move?

3. How would you rank each part of Shovel Knight?
1: I need to catch up to the latest episodes, but so far I think it's fairly promising.

2: Aurora Veil, since when combined with Hail it's actually a pretty highly effective and reliable means of Special Defense, more so since it doesn't require tons of effort to pull off.

3: Specter of Torment is easily #1 for me, though Shovel of Hope is #2 due to it being the foundation for the game and storyline as a whole. King of Cards is currently tied at #2 for me until I finish it, and I've yet to play Plague of Shadows.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
4. Favorite mobile game?
5. Favorite SEGA franchise?
6. HWYR if Ruby Rose got in MVS?
1: Dragons: Titan Uprising. It's a triple-match game, but with the How to Train Your Dragon franchise and some gacha mechanics.

2: I don't really have one.

3: I'd be pretty hyped since Ruby's a great character and her fighting style's awesome, though I'd be rooting for Weiss and Qrow among other characters to join the cast as well.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
7. Favorite horror movie?
8. Who is your most wanted character for Multiversus?
9. Favorite non-smash fighting game?
1: Halloween (1978). It's a classic horror film that remains mature while not doesn't overdoing said mature elements, and is still a pretty scary film to this day.

2: Probably Aku from Samurai Jack. The Shapeshifting Master of Darkness himself has tons of potential.

3: Mortal Kombat II. I should really play some of the newer games when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom