• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: Kingofphantoms (ROUND 3)

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
218535.jpg

Kingofphantoms

This AMA's subject is the royal spectre and Luxray lover, KingofPhantoms !

Now this ain't Phantoms' first AMA here as they were a subject twice before. I'd strongly recommend checking out Their initial AMA from 2020, along with their second one from last year, just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed from them and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Kingofphantoms has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to the Weekly AMA Directory. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to the Prior AMAs section in the AMA Directory

Alright, KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers?
  2. What are you favorite Pokemon from every generation?
  3. Waffles or Pancakes?

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Hi bud :) I know we chat a lot already and have been close friends on here for a while, but I wanted to ask you some stuff anyway.

1. Who is your favorite Undertale character at this present day? You may only choose 1.
2. If we all did a smashboards user meetup, who would you cosplay as and why?
3. Favorite cuisine?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
View attachment 354730
Kingofphantoms

This AMA's subject is the royal spectre and Luxury lover, KingofPhantoms !

I'll start:
  1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers?
  2. What are you favorite Pokemon from every generation?
  3. Waffles or Pancakes?
*Luxray. :p

1: I'd say about 9, most of the characters I wanted made it in, there were quite a few pleasant surprises like Ridley and Steve, and while a few of most wanted didn't make it in, I can't say expecting all of your most wanted getting in the game is realistic expectations, and they weren't necessary to make the game as great as it is.
2: Charmander, Chikorita, Flygon Luxray, I'm not sure I have a favorite from Gen v5, Greninja, Alolan Ninetales, and Corviknight. It's too early for me to say for Gen 9.
3: Pancakes, though I do enjoy waffles as well.

What is your favorite Ice Cream flavor?
Chocolate, although vanilla sundaes are also great.

Hi bud :) I know we chat a lot already and have been close friends on here for a while, but I wanted to ask you some stuff anyway.

1. Who is your favorite Undertale character at this present day? You may only choose 1.
2. If we all did a smashboards user meetup, who would you cosplay as and why?
3. Favorite cuisine?
1: As basic as it sounds, Sans' background is tragic and fascinating, and I'm curious as to what his role in Deltarune is going to be, so currently, it's him.
2: Probably Zant from Twilight Princess or Emperor Belos from The Owl House. Both are among my favorite villains currently and I really love their designs.
3: I like too much a variety of foods to answer this unfortunately lol

1) Would you let Ryu shoot Ryu with swords? :4pacman:

2) Did you order those Servbots to kidnap Beefuru?:4pacman:

3) Do you believe Sly Cooper can fly?
1: That's kinda his call, not mine.
2: Nope.avi
3: No, but I believe he can noclip into the Backrooms.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
4) Would you kill Robertcop with kindness... and swords? :4pacman:

5) Would you help Duke Nukem to get his massive forearm out from a can of Sour Cream and Onion Pringles?:4pacman:

6) DID YOU KNOW THAT VIBRATION IS BACK!?:4pacman:
1: The latter seems counterintuitive.

2: I don't see why not.

3: It's been around for generations of consoles, to be fair. :p

1. Favorite Nickelodeon show?
2. Favorite Nintendo franchise?
3. Favorite SEGA Arcade game?
1: Danny Phantom, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Avatar: the Last Airbender, and Spongebob Squarepants.

2: The Legend of Zelda. I played several of the games growing up, and it's remained my favorite video game franchise period ever since.

3: I don't really have one.

Top Bottom