• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: KillerCage (ROUND 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

KillerCage

This AMA's subject wants you to give Wesker an egg, KillerCage!

Now this ain't KillerCage's first AMA here as they were a subject a couple before. I'd strongly recommend checking out KillerCage's initial AMA from 2020 year along with their second one from last year, and their third one from later last year, just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed from them and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until KillerCage has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to the Weekly AMA Directory. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to the Prior AMAs section in the AMA Directory

Alright, KillerCage KillerCage , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. What are you expecting from the next Smash game?
  2. Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?
  3. Do you believe Sly Cooper can fly?

KillerCage

Smash Master

KillerCage

This AMA's subject wants you to give Wesker an egg, KillerCage!

Now this ain't KillerCage's first AMA here as they were a subject a couple before. I'd strongly recommend checking out KillerCage's initial AMA from 2020 year along with their second one from last year, and their third one from later last year, just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed from them and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until KillerCage has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to the Weekly AMA Directory. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to the Prior AMAs section in the AMA Directory

Alright, KillerCage KillerCage , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. What are you expecting from the next Smash game?
  2. Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?
  3. Do you believe Sly Cooper can fly?
1) The usual: roster cuts, new modes, crossover insanity.
2) Hopefully a better job.
3) Sly Cooper doesn't fly. He breaks reality.

1. Favorite Nintendo franchise?
2. Any interests in Multiversus? If so, who is your most wanted?
3. Your first console?
1) Definitely Metroid. Heck my most wanted character in Smash was Ridley from the Metroid franchise!
2) Interested, but probably not going to play it.
3) My first console was the N64 while my first handheld was the Game Boy Color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom