• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: KillerCage (ROUND 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

KillerCage

This AMA's subject managed to squeeze 3 AMAs in a little under a year, KillerCage!

Now this ain't KillerCage's first AMA here as they were a subject twice before. I'd strongly recommend checking out KillerCage's initial AMA from last year along with their second one earlier this year, just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed from them and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until KillerCage has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, KillerCage KillerCage , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers?
  2. Day or night?
  3. Will you give Wesker an egg?

KillerCage

Smash Master

KillerCage

This AMA's subject managed to squeeze 3 AMAs in a little under a year, KillerCage!

Now this ain't KillerCage's first AMA here as they were a subject twice before. I'd strongly recommend checking out KillerCage's initial AMA from last year along with their second one earlier this year, just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed from them and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until KillerCage has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, KillerCage KillerCage , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers?
  2. Day or night?
  3. Will you give Wesker an egg?
1) I think I would give Ultimate's newcomers a 9/10 (the only real blemish among them was Byleth because their inclusion was the WORST possible timing.) Every newcomer (except Byleth and Daisy) had a strong reason to be add. I even got my most wanted character in the form of Ridley. Dark Samus was dessert for me. The DLC gave me Banjo & Kazooie (CHILDHOOD!), Terry (I suck with him but he's so cool), and Pyra & Mythra (my secondary mains as of now.)

2) Does this answer your question?

3)

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I'm gonna go with generic questions

4. Cats or Dogs?
5. What's your favorite food?
6. Do you sometimes ponder the meaning of life and your place in the universe?

KillerCage

Smash Master
4) I had a dog... I miss her...

5) Excluding pizza, I would have to say grilled chicken thighs coated with lemon pepper and Sticky Fingers BBQ sauce.

6)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
7. Batman or Superman?
8. Donatello or Casey Jones?
9. Miles Morales or Gwen Stacy?
4DA7A4C1-4B9E-467D-A7D8-963DBB6F546C.jpeg

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
10. Favorite fishin hole?
11. Are you good at smash?
12. Are you or do you plan to be a parent?

KillerCage

Smash Master
1: Favorite newcomer from each Smash game?
2: Which Metroid game is your favorite?
3: What inspired your meme questions? :4pacman:
1) Smash 64: Captain Falcon, Melee: Mewtwo, Brawl: R.O.B., Smash 4: Shulk, Ultimate: Ridley

2) Prime 1 is not only my favorite Metroid game; it's my favorite game of all time.

3) I saw other people post silly questions on the AMAs so I decided to center my silly questions around TRG content.
10. Favorite fishin hole?
11. Are you good at smash?
12. Are you or do you plan to be a parent?
10) Any of the fishing holes in Okami (I generally don't like fishing.)

11) I'm okayish at Smash. I more often than not win against my friends, but my track record on the online tournaments tells me that I'm average.

12) I have thought of potential names for any children I may have, but that would require me finding a wife and I feel that's a ways off from happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom