• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: Just a penguin (REDUX)

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1631856797442.png

Just a penguin

This AMA's subject is quite an ice guy... er... bird, Just a penguin!

Now this ain't Just a penguin's first AMA here as they were a subject in the past. I'd strongly recommend checking out Just a penguin's initial AMA from last year just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Just a penguin has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, Just a penguin Just a penguin , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. How did you get around to joining Smashboards in the first place?
  2. Favorite bird that isn't a penguin?
  3. Waffles or Pancakes?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
1. Sweet or Spicy (aka sweets or heats)
2. Would you survive the Walking Dead?
3. Korra with long hair or Korra with short hair?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Howzit!

1. How’d you get into card games?
2. In the character-request room in THE HEIST, who were you there to request?
3. You are tasked with creating an animated series. What’s the plot?

Just a penguin

Smash Master
View attachment 330564
Just a penguin

This AMA's subject is quite an ice guy... er... bird, Just a penguin!

Now this ain't Just a penguin's first AMA here as they were a subject in the past. I'd strongly recommend checking out Just a penguin's initial AMA from last year just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Just a penguin has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, Just a penguin Just a penguin , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. How did you get around to joining Smashboards in the first place?
  2. Favorite bird that isn't a penguin?
  3. Waffles or Pancakes?
1. Smash Bros -> Smash Bros YouTube -> a single mention of Smashboards -> months of lurking -> joining
2. Kiwi. What can I say? I like flightless birds.
3. Waffles. They’re more efficient pancakes.
1. Sweet or Spicy (aka sweets or heats)
2. Would you survive the Walking Dead?
3. Korra with long hair or Korra with short hair?
1. Sweet. I guess I just generally have more experience with sweet than spicy food.
2.Death is inevitable, so no. Would I have a long and happy life? Zombies, so no.
3. Korra with short hair. Ask me again when I get myself to finish the series on Netflix.
Howzit!

1. How’d you get into card games?
2. In the character-request room in THE HEIST, who were you there to request?
3. You are tasked with creating an animated series. What’s the plot?
1. My uncle gave me a bunch of Magic cards. I joined the Magic club at school and got promptly wiped out. However, I have a tendency to like things that are free, even when paying would provide a much better experience, and I have money to spare. For this reason, I play on Magic Arena online, which is free but has a predatory micro transaction system, which I don’t use.
2.I was there to request nothing, but to laugh at those who did request something. Eventually, I sympathized for them and started treating the others as friends, realizing that a pointless cynicism is worthless. I have yet to request a character, in fear of the chance of the sadness of being wrong might override the general excitement of seeing a new character, but being surrounded by those constantly hoping and having shedded my cynicism, perhaps I’ll consider dreaming like the others soon enough.
3. Magical kingdom with political intrigue and characters from separate factions, fantasy races, and classes working together as protagonists.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
1. Are you really just a penguin? :4pacman:

2. What are your favorite topics of discussion?

3. How would you personally categorize movies if you were inventing groups?

KillerCage

Smash Master
4) Favorite Rougelike(s)?

5) Favorite mineral(s)?

6) Will you make a sacrifice to the Door Gods? :4pacman:

Just a penguin

Smash Master
1. Are you really just a penguin? :4pacman:

2. What are your favorite topics of discussion?

3. How would you personally categorize movies if you were inventing groups?
1. Yep, there is nothing else to look at, so don’t bother doing any other research and quit the research you have already done.
2. Politics, minus the emotions, just a good-faith discussion on how society should work.
3. Movies designed for kids/Movies designed for adults/Movies for anyone regardless of how they were originally designed.
4) Favorite Rougelike(s)?

5) Favorite mineral(s)?

6) Will you make a sacrifice to the Door Gods? :4pacman:
1. Slay the Spire, Hades
2. Emerald. Don’t ask why, I don’t know.
3. Yes, I will remember not to slam the door next time I close a door.

KillerCage

Smash Master
7) Favorite film genre(s)?

8) Favorite arthropod(s)?

9) Would you kill Ryu Hayabusa with kindness... and bullets? :4pacman:

Top Bottom