• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: Jondolio

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
480411.png

Jondolio

This AMA's subject is here to liven up their fellow gamers, Jondolio!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Jondolio has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, Jondolio Jondolio , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. Cats or dogs?
  2. Top 3 favorite movies?
  3. Waffles or Pancakes?

Jondolio

Smash Hero

This AMA's subject is here to liven up their fellow gamers, Jondolio!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Jondolio has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, Jondolio Jondolio , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. Cats or dogs?
  2. Top 3 favorite movies?
  3. Waffles or Pancakes?
1. I love both a lot so it's kinda hard, but I have a slight preference for cats.
2. I don't have a definitive top 3 but here's some of my favorites: Spider-Man: Into the Spider-verse, What We Do in the Shadows, and Toy Story 3
3. French Toast
4. What would happen if you didn't say "goodnight my gamers"
4. The entire social thread will be infected with *****

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
5. Spider-Man or Spider-Man?
6. Have you worshipped the mouse yet?
7. Who is that evil yet sleepy looking chick for your pfp?

Jondolio

Smash Hero
5. Spider-Man or Spider-Man?
6. Have you worshipped the mouse yet?
7. Who is that evil yet sleepy looking chick for your pfp?
5. Spider-Ham
6. No but could I introduce you to our lord and savior Monkey Daniel Luffy?
7. It's Arezu from Pokemon Legends Arceus. She actually seems to be a good guy despite seemingly being the ancestor of a villain

Noipoi

Howdy!
Yooo

1. Assuming Decidueye gets a Hisuian form, what do you want it to be like?
2. You can have any animal as a pet, and it won’t cause problems for you. What animal do you choose?
3. You are tasked with creating an animated series. What’s the plot?

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Yooo

1. Assuming Decidueye gets a Hisuian form, what do you want it to be like?
2. You can have any animal as a pet, and it won’t cause problems for you. What animal do you choose?
3. You are tasked with creating an animated series. What’s the plot?
  1. I honestly didn't really think of that. I'd imagine it'd be based on Japanese archers. Personally I'm fine with whatever they choose as long as he retains the edge that the original form has, because that's really what I love about the Pokemon.
  2. I think I'd still go for a cat tbh.
  3. The basic premise is a relatively generic fantasy story, at least for season 1 - a princess gets kidnapped by an evil wizard, so the good wizard and a grizzled old knight set out to rescue her and on the way team up with an orphan and two bounty hunters (one of the bounty hunters is a ninja girl and the other is a lizard man), and the orphan starts learning magic from the wizard. I can't reveal too much about what comes next because I actually want to write that story one day as a novel, but if I had the opportunity to make it an animated series I would jump on it.

Jondolio

Smash Hero

KillerCage

Smash Master
7) Favorite DKC2 level(s)?

8) Favorite DKC2 boss(es)?

9) Would you kill Ryu Hayabusa with kindness... and bullets? :4pacman:

KillerCage

Smash Master
10) Favorite film genre(s)?

11) Favorite moon(s) in our solar system excluding our own moon?

12) How many times are you willing to kill Hayabusa? :4pacman:

Top Bottom