• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: Jondolio (ROUND 2)

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Jondolio

This AMA's subject is a Pokemon master and fellow gamer, Jondolio!

Now this ain't Jondolio's first AMA here as they were a subject in the past. I'd strongly recommend checking out Their initial AMA from 2021, just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed from them and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Jondolio has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to the Weekly AMA Directory. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to the Prior AMAs section in the AMA Directory

Alright, Jondolio Jondolio , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers?
  2. What got you to join this site in the first place?
  3. What are your favorite Pokemon from each generation?

Jondolio

Smash Hero
  1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers?
  2. What got you to join this site in the first place?
  3. What are your favorite Pokemon from each generation?
1. Been a hot minute since I thought about Smash, but I would say 9. I only got two newcomers I actively wished for (Ridley and K. Rool) but the other newcomers mostly ranged from great to inoffensive. Only docking a single point because Incineroar stinky and it shoulda been Decidueye
2. I actually had an account a few years back that I ended up deleting, and then rejoined this site for the final stretch of Ultimate speculation, and ended up sticking around semi-regularly since I enjoy the vibe of the social thread, it might just be the chillest corner of the internet I've been in. I wish I could consider people friends here but I unfortunately don't feel like I'll ever be able to do that
3. Slowbro, Scizor, Salamence, Staraptor, Chandelure, Greninja, Decidueye, Grimmsnarl

1. Best and worst job you've ever worked?
2. Are you ready, kid?
3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
1. Best is my current job at translating. Still learning the ropes, but it helps that I'm working from home and my boss is my mom. It pays well too
Worst is probably my job at the Italian restaurant, I hated some of the other staff members and it was generally exhausting.
2. Nope captain
3. Hopefully married with at least two pet cats, working as a translator and writing novels on the side.
Realistically it's probably gonna be this except for the married part

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master
I'm going to repeat the questions you didn't answer last time:

1) Favorite film genre(s)?

2) Favorite moon(s) in our solar system excluding our own moon?

3) How many times are you willing to kill Hayabusa? :4pacman:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I'm going to repeat the questions you didn't answer last time:

1) Favorite film genre(s)?

2) Favorite moon(s) in our solar system excluding our own moon?

3) How many times are you willing to kill Hayabusa? :4pacman:
1. I like comedy films, I guess? Honestly not as into movies as I used to be.
2. No clue
3. As many as it takes I suppose

Please don't bombard me with questions like last time, there's only so much I can answer

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Top Bottom