• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: Guh-Huzzah (ROUND 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Guh-Huzzah!

This AMA's subject is one of the more unique voices of the social thread, Guh-Huzzah!

Now this ain't Guh-Huzzah!'s first AMA here as they were a subject multiple times before. I'd strongly recommend checking out Their initial AMA from 2019, along with their second one from 2020, and their third one from earlier this year just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed from some of them and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Guh-Huzzah has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to the Weekly AMA Directory. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to the Prior AMAs section in the AMA Directory

Alright Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! you ready?

I'll start:
  1. What do you expect to see from the next Smash game?
  2. Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?
  3. what are some of the most fun voices for you to do?

Noipoi

Howdy!
greetings and salutations the homie nate (nathaniel)

1. You get a job working for Pokemon, as a Pokemon. You get paid to say one word over and over, so which Pokemon do you choose?
2. Thoughts on Sonic Frontiers so far?
3. What's your dream role, right now?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Guh-Huzzah!

This AMA's subject is one of the more unique voices of the social thread, Guh-Huzzah!

Now this ain't Guh-Huzzah!'s first AMA here as they were a subject multiple times before. I'd strongly recommend checking out Their initial AMA from 2019, along with their second one from 2020, and their third one from earlier this year just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed from some of them and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Guh-Huzzah has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to the Weekly AMA Directory. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to the Prior AMAs section in the AMA Directory

Alright Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! you ready?

I'll start:
  1. What do you expect to see from the next Smash game?
  2. Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?
  3. what are some of the most fun voices for you to do?
1. A roster cut, definitely. I don't think it's going to be nearly as big as some people think it'll be, but Ultimate is honestly probably as big as the roster is gonna get for a long time.
2. Probably just doin' more voice over and content creation! I don't have many big plans for the future as of now, haha.
3. Been having a lot of fun recording dumb stuff in my Glamrock Freddy impression as of late, haha.
I actually got to voice Glamrock Freddy for Dawko (A really big FNAF YouTuber) a while back, and that was such a surreal experience, haha. I used to watch a lot of his videos, so getting to work with him was an absolute treat. He was even kind enough to pay me a little over the price I initially proposed, haha.

1. Favorite Sonic characters?
2. Thoughts on the Deadly Six? (c'mon, it's me, I had to ask about them)
3. Favorite cartoons?
1. Whisper is my all time favorite, and Surge is a close second. Tangle, Sonic, and Kit are all amazing too!
2. I think they're... okay! Not the most memorable villains, and I'm not crazy big on all of their designs, but Sonic IDW shows that they can be quite entertaining when written well, haha.
3. Spy x Family and Bee and PuppyCat: Lazy in Space, the latter of which I finished recently. It is SUCH a good show, can't recommend it enough.

greetings and salutations the homie nate (nathaniel)

1. You get a job working for Pokemon, as a Pokemon. You get paid to say one word over and over, so which Pokemon do you choose?
2. Thoughts on Sonic Frontiers so far?
3. What's your dream role, right now?
1. Gengar or Mimikyu, easily. I have quite a few favorite Pokemon, but those are the two I'm most confident in voicing.
2. I think it looks amazing! I've played Sonic titles (Generations, All Stars Racing Transformed, and Adventure 2 DX, namely) since I was a kid, but I only really got into the series a little before issue 50 of Sonic IDW dropped. And man, with Frontiers, more IDW issues, and Prime right around the bend, I really joined at the right time, huh? Haha.
3. I would love to voice in a cartoon! I did get cast for a small animation, (Which I can't talk about rn, but it looks amazing) but getting to voice in a full on series would be incredible.

1. Are you interested in MVS? If so, who is your most wanted character?
2. Favorite microsoft franchise?
3. Favorite sony franchise?
1. I think MVS stands for Multiversus? I think the game is quite fun, albeit a bit hard for me to get into, haha. I'll revisit it once they add more content, though. And Bee and PuppyCat are easily my most wanted characters, haha. Check out this awesome concept I found of them in Multiversus on Twitter!
2. Does Minecraft count? Cause if so, Minecraft.
3. Haven't played many Sony titles, so I'm honestly not sure. I think Ratchet and Clank looks great, though!

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
  1. You can create one brand new Copy Ability for Kirby to use, what is it?
  2. Which mainline Final Fantasy is your favorite?
  3. You are cursed to transform into an anthropomorphic version of the next animal you touch, TMNT style. Which animal are you belining for? And which one do you accidentally touch on the way because you can't make it to the zoo in time?

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
What's your personal favorite VA role so far?
How do you voice act so well? What's your secret?
Thoughts on my Friend and the Setting Sun?
1. Probably Riken from Havoc Fox!
2. Aw, thanks, haha. I just try to do lots of practice, and take workshops/coaching when I can.
3. Banger Kirby track, unironically.

1. Fav Eggman quote?
2. Fav sandwich?
3. What is the very first line Luigi will say in the Mario movie?
1. "I don't settle for the world as it is, doctor. I make it what I want it to be. If I want my enemies' last moments to be to carousel music and the smell of petroleum-based cotton candy, that's what I'll make happen."
2. Ham and cheese!
3. "I'm Luigi."

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
  1. You can create one brand new Copy Ability for Kirby to use, what is it?
  2. Which mainline Final Fantasy is your favorite?
  3. You are cursed to transform into an anthropomorphic version of the next animal you touch, TMNT style. Which animal are you belining for? And which one do you accidentally touch on the way because you can't make it to the zoo in time?
Oop, accidentally missed this one, haha!

1. Necromancer Kirby! Kirby being able to summon little undead minions and attack with spooky powers would be so cool, haha.
2. I've only played a bit of FF7, so... FF7!
3. A cat. Easy.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
7. Who is that character with white face on your pfp?
8. Favorite sport?
9. Favorite game genre?
7. PuppyCat from Bee and PuppyCat!
8. Don't really have one, honestly.
9. Honestly, my taste is all over the place, so I don't really think I have a favorite genre either, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom