• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: Guh-Huzzah (ROUND 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Guh-Huzzah!

This AMA's subject is a voice actor extraordinare and one zany fellow, Guh-Huzzah!

Now this ain't Guh-Huzzah!'s first AMA here as they were a subject twice before. I'd strongly recommend checking out Their initial AMA from 2019, along with their second one from 2020, just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed from them and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Guh-Huzzah has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to the Weekly AMA Directory. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to the Prior AMAs section in the AMA Directory

Alright, Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , let's get started!

I'll start:
  1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers?
  2. What's your favorite voice acting role you've done so far?
  3. What's your most anticipated game this year?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Guh-Huzzah!

This AMA's subject is a voice actor extraordinare and one zany fellow, Guh-Huzzah!

Now this ain't Guh-Huzzah!'s first AMA here as they were a subject twice before. I'd strongly recommend checking out Their initial AMA from 2019, along with their second one from 2020, just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed from them and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Guh-Huzzah has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to the Weekly AMA Directory. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to the Prior AMAs section in the AMA Directory

Alright, Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , let's get started!

I'll start:
  1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers?
  2. What's your favorite voice acting role you've done so far?
  3. What's your most anticipated game this year?
Thanks so much for havin' me back!

1. I give it a ten, honestly! Even the characters who's games I'm not familiar with are all super fun to play as, and I know people wanted them. They definitely deserve their spots on the roster, haha. And we got Steve, who was one of my most wanted fighters, seeing as Minecraft is one of the first games I played, so that's a major win in my book.
2. Oh man, that's like asking me to pick a favorite child, haha. I don't know if I have one role I prefer over all the others, but there was one session for an animated short recently that I had quite a bit of fun with! Don't think I'm allowed to say much about it yet, though. Basically all I can say is that it's for a college student film.
3. Hollow Knight: Silksong! Hollow Knight is my favorite game of all time, so naturally, I'm lookin' forward to the sequel. Seems like it's gonna be even bigger and grander than it's predecessor, too!

KillerCage

Smash Master
You never answered these questions from last time.

1) Favorite body swap story/episode?

2) Why would you want to visit Australia?

3) Will you let Agent G play his &!#5@^% music? :4pacman:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
You never answered these questions from last time.

1) Favorite body swap story/episode?

2) Why would you want to visit Australia?

3) Will you let Agent G play his &!#5@^% music? :4pacman:
Oops, must've missed these then, haha- :skull:

1. Basically the only one I've seen is that one from Gravity Falls, so... that one!
2. Australia. Lovely place. Lots of kangaroos. Love bein' upside down.
3. Without hesitation.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Heyo!

1. Where'd you get those dulcet tones?
2. Favorite game franchise?
3. You get the opportunity to do voicework for a major studio. Gaming, movies, TV, webshows, whatever. Who do you go with?

osby

Smash Obsessed
  1. What is a franchise you wish more people knew about?
  2. Who is your favorite author?
  3. Would you betray your fellow humans if cats attempted to overthrow us as the dominant species of the earth and join them?

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Heyo!

1. Where'd you get those dulcet tones?
2. Favorite game franchise?
3. You get the opportunity to do voicework for a major studio. Gaming, movies, TV, webshows, whatever. Who do you go with?
1. Vocal chords are something you achieve upon birth, luckily!
2. Either Smash Bros., or Hollow Knight!
3. I can't decide, so I'm gonna say both Nintendo and Crunchyroll. I've been a Nintendo fanboy for ages, so voicing in a game of theirs would be a treat. And while I don't watch a lot of anime, I think the medium is real neat, and dubbing over pre-existing footage is always a fun challenge.

1. What is a franchise you wish more people knew about?
  2. Who is your favorite author?
  3. Would you betray your fellow humans if cats attempted to overthrow us as the dominant species of the earth and join them?
1. Dweller's Empty Path! It's a neat series based off of a world Temmie Chang is fleshing out, and it's currently sitting at two small games. (One of which has Toby Fox as the composer, actually!) The games are super intriguing, and have served as inspiration for a lot of my works. Sucks that not a lot of people know about those games!
2. Admittedly, I don't read many books, so I'm not sure!
3. As a massive cat fan... yes.

1. Favorite Nintendo franchise?
2. Favorite SEGA Franchise?
3. What characters you could want to see in next Mario Kart game? (Mario & guest characters)
1. Smash Bros.!
2. Sonic!
3. King Boo, King K. Rool, Pauline... and R.O.B., cause why not?

4) Would you kill Ryu Hayabusa with kindness... and bullets? :4pacman:

5) Would you let Ryu shoot Ryu with swords?:4pacman:

6) Do you believe Sly Cooper can fly?:4pacman:
1. Nope! Ryu Hayabusa seems like a good dude.
2. Nope! He shouldn't hurt himself.
6. It's not a matter of if I believe in Sly. It's a matter of if he believes in himself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom