• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly-AMA: GenoDoge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1606091624400.png

GenoDoge

This AMA's subject is such puppet, much wow! GenoDoge!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until GenoDoge has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, GenoDoge GenoDoge you ready?

I'll start:
  1. What are your overall predictions for the rest of Fighters Pass Vol 2?
  2. How did you get into Smash in the first place?
  3. What are your top 3 favorite video games?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
1. You ever play Quest 64?
2. Who else besides Geno do you want in Smash?
3. How many times have you beaten Super Mario RPG?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
1. Why did you join this website in the first place?

2. What are your three favorite tv shows and why would you recommend watching them?

3. Are you a morning or an evening person?

GenoDoge

Smash Journeyman

This AMA's subject is such puppet, much wow! GenoDoge!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until GenoDoge has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, GenoDoge GenoDoge you ready?

I'll start:
  1. What are your overall predictions for the rest of Fighters Pass Vol 2?
  2. How did you get into Smash in the first place?
  3. What are your top 3 favorite video games?
1. I don't really have a set order as od recently, but I think Geno and Crash both have great chances! I also think characters like Porky, Rayman, Isaac, and a few others have good chances.

2. I had Smash 4, but never really got into it. I got Smash Ultimate as a Christmas gift last year (2019) and have really enjoyed it!

3. That's a tough question. Breath of the Wild is definitely #1. I'd guess Majora's Mask is #2 and Super Metroid #3, I love both those games a lot too. Undertale is a wonderful game too.

1. You ever play Quest 64?
2. Who else besides Geno do you want in Smash?
3. How many times have you beaten Super Mario RPG?
1. No, but I've heard of it. Might try it out sometime.

2. Unrealistically it would be Arizona from Them's Fightin' Herds, but being more realistic probably someone like Skull Kid, Porky, or Crash.

3. I'm gonna be honest: despite being a huge Geno fan, I've never beaten Super Mario RPG. I've played it, though, and plan to play it all the way through sometime.

1) Favorite movies?

2) Favorite prehistoric animal?

3) Will you give Wesker an egg? :4pacman:
1. I've never watched many movies, but I liked the My Little Pony Movie, Home Alone 1 & 2, and the Toy Story series (Except 4 and some of 3).

2. T. Rex is pretty cool, but a lot of prehistoric creatures are pretty fascinating.

3. Wesker sounds nice, so sure. :4pacman:

1. Why did you join this website in the first place?

2. What are your three favorite tv shows and why would you recommend watching them?

3. Are you a morning or an evening person?
1. Mainly to discuss Geno in Smash, but I've posted in a few other support threads too.

2. I don't watch much TV, but I like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Very nice show with a lot of great episodes, and despite being more aimed towards kids is pretty easy for older teens/adults to enjoy. Can't really think of any other TV shows really, except like the My Little Pony spinoff series. I did used to be a pretty big fan of the Pokémon anime and Kirby anime, as they were both pretty good in their own way. Kirby anime is very meme-worthy too.

3. Definitely an evening/nighttime person.

GenoDoge

Smash Journeyman
1. Favourite Kirby character?

2. Who do you want for Smash?

3. What do think of me as a friend?
1. I like all the "main cast" (Kirby, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Bandana Waddle Dee), but Kirby and Bandana Waddle Dee are the best.

2. Mainly just characters like Geno, Skull Kid, Porky, Arizona, Crash, and a few others. In terms of Kirby characters, I would want Bandana Waddle Dee the most.

3. You're a very nice friend! I just haven't been as active here after getting a Discord account, but I still browse profile posts so I see your content and stuff! Love the memes you post too!

KillerCage

Smash Master
4) Favorite indie games?

5) Favorite moon in our solar system excluding our own moon?

6) Would you kill Ryu Hayabusa with kindness... and bullets? :4pacman:

GenoDoge

Smash Journeyman
4) Favorite indie games?

5) Favorite moon in our solar system excluding our own moon?

6) Would you kill Ryu Hayabusa with kindness... and bullets? :4pacman:
4. I haven't played too many; but I adored Undertale and Deltarune is shaping up to be a good game. I love Them's Fightin' Herds, and liked what I played of Shovel Knight on the 3DS. I like Terraria, but I don't know if it counts as indie?

5. Titan and the 4 main Jupiter moons are really cool. I like Mars' moons too for some reason.

6. I don't think I'd wanna kill Hayabusa, or really anyone. But I guess kindness is fine? Kindness never hurt anyone...I think. :4pacman:

KillerCage

Smash Master
7) Favorite MLP characters?

8) Favorite Them's Fightin' Herds characters

9) Are you Speed Racer's brother, Rex Racer? :4pacman:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
4. Would you babysit Kirby if he was real?

5. If you had to be a Pokemon, who would it be?

6. You think Kirby in Smash needs more representation from the modern games?

Last edited:

GenoDoge

Smash Journeyman
7) Favorite MLP characters?

8) Favorite Them's Fightin' Herds characters

9) Are you Speed Racer's brother, Rex Racer? :4pacman:
7. Rainbow Dash, Luna, and Twilight Sparkle are my favorites. Rainbow is my favorite, and Luna is my favorite princess.

8. Oleander, Tianhuo, and Arizona.

9. I'll never tell! But i'm probably not. :4pacman:

4. Would you babysit Kirby if he was real?

5. If you had to be a Pokemon, who would it be?

6. You think Kirby in Smash needs more representation from the modern games?
4. Yes, yes, and yes again. Did I say yes yet?

5. Being Pikachu would be pretty neat, but being one of the legendaries would be awesome too.

6.) Definitely. Would've loved to see Cookie Country and a Kirby Star Allies stage, and would like to see Bandana Waddle Dee get in. I know BWD isn't technically "modern", but he's close enough.

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master
10) Favorite MLP villain?

11) Favorite Youtuber/Twitch Streamer?

12) What killed the ice age? :4pacman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom