• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: GamerzardEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1635135629559.png

GamerzardEX
This AMA's subject is one EXtreme beast, @GamerZardEX!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until GamerzardEX has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, @GamerZardEX, you ready?

I'll start:
  1. Cats or dogs?
  2. Top 3 favorite movies?
  3. Waffles or Pancakes?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'll start:
  1. Cats or dogs?
  2. Top 3 favorite movies?
  3. Waffles or Pancakes?
1. I'm a lot more of a cat person than a dog person. Cats are moderately easier to deal with and I find them more friendly in my opinion. Too bad I never had one...

2. I'm not much of a movie person, but three of my favorites are Beavis and Butt-Head Do America, Onward, and Sonic The Hedgehog 2019.

3. Waffles, especially the homemade kind. Pancakes can't hold syrup.

KillerCage

Smash Master
1) Favorite film genre(s)?

2) Favorite prehistoric animal(s)?

3) Will you give Albert Wesker an egg? :4pacman:

D

Deleted member

1) Favorite film genre(s)?

2) Favorite prehistoric animal(s)?

3) Will you give Albert Wesker an egg? :4pacman:
1) For the rare times I watch films, I'll favor fantasy and comedy.

2) If the coelacanth doesn't count, it's the ankylosaur.

3) What?

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
1) If you could travel to any country, where would you go to? Why do you want to said country and are there any preconceived notions ablut that country that you hope to dispel by traveling there? Conversely, if there isn’t a country you want to travel to, could you explain why you don’t have a particular country and elaborate on why?

2) Is it worth the resources and effort to save animal species that are the brink of extinction in order for future generations to have them or should we let Mother Nature works it’s course and allow these species to die out while focusing said resources and effort to things that are perhaps more beneficial to mankind such as medicine and health, reducing poverty and starvation, and improving our education?

3) Are you a coffee drinker?

D

Deleted member

1) If you could travel to any country, where would you go to? Why do you want to said country and are there any preconceived notions ablut that country that you hope to dispel by traveling there? Conversely, if there isn’t a country you want to travel to, could you explain why you don’t have a particular country and elaborate on why?

2) Is it worth the resources and effort to save animal species that are the brink of extinction in order for future generations to have them or should we let Mother Nature works it’s course and allow these species to die out while focusing said resources and effort to things that are perhaps more beneficial to mankind such as medicine and health, reducing poverty and starvation, and improving our education?

3) Are you a coffee drinker?
1) I'm actually not keen on traveling to different countries. This might sound silly, but I've gotten so used to the states that I don't really feel like I'd be comfortable in a completely different place. Plus, there are certain countries where English isn't the main language, so that deters me even more.

2) As a fan of certain dying animals such as the axolotl, I'm all for saving these creatures; this does like something future generations could benefit from. Maybe I'm not paying attention, but I'm sure we still have some effort and resources we can put into stuff like medicine, food, and stuff. Education is fine too, I guess, even though I'm not a fan.

3) I currently do not drink coffee, if only because I do not have a coffee maker anymore. Admittedly, I only drink sweetened coffee; black coffee doesn't sit right with my taste buds.

KillerCage

Smash Master
1) I'm actually not keen on traveling to different countries. This might sound silly, but I've gotten so used to the states that I don't really feel like I'd be comfortable in a completely different place. Plus, there are certain countries where English isn't the main language, so that deters me even more.

2) As a fan of certain dying animals such as the axolotl, I'm all for saving these creatures; this does like something future generations could benefit from. Maybe I'm not paying attention, but I'm sure we still have some effort and resources we can put into stuff like medicine, food, and stuff. Education is fine too, I guess, even though I'm not a fan.

3) I currently do not drink coffee, if only because I do not have a coffee maker anymore. Admittedly, I only drink sweetened coffee; black coffee doesn't sit right with my taste buds.
AHEM!
You missed some questions.

D

Deleted member

4) Favorite fantasy film(s)?

5) Favorite comedy film(s)

6) How many times are you will to kill Ryu Hayabusa? :4pacman:
4) Onward, no question. It's the closest I've seen to a Dungeons & Dragons film, and road trip films are always fun.

5) Too many to list but, nothing will ever top Beavis and Butt-head Do America. I've lost count on how many times I've watched it.

6) No comment.

KillerCage

Smash Master
7) Favorite game genre(s)?

8) Favorite mineral(s)?

9) Will you make a sacrifice to the Door Gods? :4pacman:

D

Deleted member

7) Favorite game genre(s)?

8) Favorite mineral(s)?

9) Will you make a sacrifice to the Door Gods? :4pacman:
7) I want to say fighters but... Eh... Other than that, definitely all sorts of RPGs, which make up more than half of what I play these days, even if I don't actually finish them.

8) Obsidian. It's dark, made from lava, and a bunch of them can provide you a trip to the Nether (which is never not fear-inducing).

9) Why?

KillerCage

Smash Master
10) Favorite fighting game(s)?

11) Favorite RPG(s)?

12) Would you kill Hayabusa with kindness... and bullets? :4pacman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom