• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: Dyllbirdy (REDUX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1588979666240.png

Dyllybirdy

This AMA's subject is probably in the running for the honor of Rottytop's biggest fan. Give it up for Dyllybirdy!

Now this ain't the Dyllybirdy's first rodeo with an AMA as they were a subject in the past. I'd strongly recommend checking out Dyllybirdy's initial AMA from last year just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However nearly a year has passed and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Dyllybirdy has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

alright, Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , let's take it away!

I'll start:
  1. What got you to join this site in the first place?
  2. Who is your preferred choice for the ARMS rep as Challenger Pack 6?
  3. How excited are you for Shantae and the Seven Sirens?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
1. Have you picked up any new hobbies during the lockdown?
2. What's your favorite season?
3. How are you doing in general? Been a while since I've seen you.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
1. What makes Rottytop’s your favorite Shantae character?
2. What’s a game that you think more people should play?

D

Deleted member

1. Do you have any action figures or LEGO?
2. Favourite SEGA game?
3. Favourite comic book super Hero?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
  1. Have there been any new things or new interests that you’ve taken up recently or anything you’ve discovered that you’re interested in taking up?
  2. If you had the opportunity to have all your favorite Pokémon irl with you, not to battle but just to travel around and spend time with, what kind of activities would you do with your Pokémon? Including activities you could only do with those Pokémon.
  3. What things do you hope to achieve in the future? (Even just a small little goal would suffice.)

Last edited:

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
  1. What got you to join this site in the first place?
  2. Who is your preferred choice for the ARMS rep as Challenger Pack 6?
1. I was a lurker in the Shantae thread for about a month. Everyone seemed really friendly, and I wanted to make some friends. That's basically all there is to it.

2. Min Min.
3. I'm super excited for it!
1. Have you picked up any new hobbies during the lockdown?
2. What's your favorite season?
3. How are you doing in general? Been a while since I've seen you.
1. I can't think of any off the top of my head.
2. Spring!
3. Pretty good. Not much has been going on in my life. I hope you've been doing well.
1. What makes Rottytop’s your favorite Shantae character?
2. What’s a game that you think more people should play?
1. Everything about her. ;p
2. There's so many games I wish more people would play:
The first two Persona games, the Star Ocean series, the Famicom Detective Club series, Sin & Punishment, Marvelous: Mohitotsu no Takarajima,
Xenoblade Chronicles X and Mischief Makers just to name a few.
3. Same answer I gave Ramen.
1. Do you have any action figures or LEGO?
2. Favourite SEGA game?
3. Favourite comic book super Hero?
1. I have quite a few action figures, most of them being Zelda related. And in terms of LEGO, all I have are some LEGO Architecture sets.
2. Not including any Atlus games, it would probably be Panzer Dragoon Saga.
3. Probably Spider-Man.
  1. Have there been any new things or new interests that you’ve taken up recently or anything you’ve discovered that you’re interested in taking up?
  2. If you had the opportunity to have all your favorite Pokémon irl with you, not to battle but just to travel around and spend time with, what kind of activities would you do with your Pokémon? Including activities you could only do with those Pokémon.
  3. What things do you hope to achieve in the future? (Even just a small little goal would suffice.)
1. Not really...
2. Well, I'd love to fly on a Talonflame.
3. I hope that I'll be able to muster up enough courage to speak with some old friends.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
  1. Can you play a musical instrument? If so, which one(s)?
  2. Do you have a game that you know is terrible, but you can't help but still like it regardless of its quality?
  3. What's your favorite Shantae transformation?

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
  1. Can you play a musical instrument? If so, which one(s)?
  2. Do you have a game that you know is terrible, but you can't help but still like it regardless of its quality?
  3. What's your favorite Shantae transformation?
1. Piano.
2. Can't think of all too many. edit: though now that i think about, i do quite like hotel mario...
3. Harpy. The Blobfish transformation comes in at a close second. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom