• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: Duxx

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1625011604000.png

Duxx

This AMA's subject is pretty quakers, duxx duxx !

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Duxx has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, duxx duxx , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. What's your prediction for the last character of Fighters Pass Vol 2 and Smash Ultimate in general?
  2. Duck Hunt Duck or Duck Hunt Dog?
  3. Waffles or Pancakes?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
1. What subjects do you like most?

2. What is the most annoying K.O. set-up in Smash Bros.?

3. You have a butter knife, a blow torch, a frizby, a bucket, and a parachute. If you are trapped in a deep well, how do you get out?

KillerCage

Smash Master
1) Favorite game genre(s)?

2) Favorite prehistoric animal(s)?

3) Will you give Wesker an egg? :4pacman:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hey Duxx. Your mom says hi.

1. Remember that time your mom cried because you were so ugly the orphanage wouldn’t take you? That was wild.

Anyway, what’s your favorite animal?

2. Wasn’t it funny when your dad had a healthy and loving relationship with your mom until you were born and he left to “get some milk” and never returned? That was funny.

Anyway, what’s your dream career?

3. Remember that time when your girlfriend-oh wait you don’t have one. Huh.

Anyway, you are tasked with creating an animated series. What’s the plot?

To the mods, I am not trolling Duxx. He’s my buddy, and we have a fake antagonist relationship where we constantly insult eachother. So don’t ban me pls

duxx

Smash Ace

I'll start:
  1. What's your prediction for the last character of Fighters Pass Vol 2 and Smash Ultimate in general?
  2. Duck Hunt Duck or Duck Hunt Dog?
  3. Waffles or Pancakes?
1. Either Tetra (Legend of Zelda) or an Astral Chain rep.
2. Dog, he reminds me of Noipoi Noipoi 's mom
3. Waffles easily

1. What subjects do you like most?

2. What is the most annoying K.O. set-up in Smash Bros.?

3. You have a butter knife, a blow torch, a frizby, a bucket, and a parachute. If you are trapped in a deep well, how do you get out?
1. Either Civics or Science
2. Either Mii Brawler DThrow -> Thust Uppercut or K Rool DThrow -> UTilt
3. Stand on the bucket
1) Favorite game genre(s)?

2) Favorite prehistoric animal(s)?

3) Will you give Wesker an egg? :4pacman:
1. RPGs or fighting games
2. Velociraptor
3. Why not?
Hey Duxx. Your mom says hi.

1. Remember that time your mom cried because you were so ugly the orphanage wouldn’t take you? That was wild.

Anyway, what’s your favorite animal?

2. Wasn’t it funny when your dad had a healthy and loving relationship with your mom until you were born and he left to “get some milk” and never returned? That was funny.

Anyway, what’s your dream career?

3. Remember that time when your girlfriend-oh wait you don’t have one. Huh.

Anyway, you are tasked with creating an animated series. What’s the plot?

To the mods, I am not trolling Duxx. He’s my buddy, and we have a fake antagonist relationship where we constantly insult eachother. So don’t ban me pls
1. Blobfish, reminds me of you
2. Either engineer or pro gamer
3. SAO, but instead of being trapped in an RPG, its a giant version of candy crush
And buddies? I've never met this man in my life. Mods. ban him immediately

KillerCage

Smash Master
4) Favorite RPG(s)?

5) Favorite mineral(s)?

6) Are you Speed Racer's brother, Rex Racer? :4pacman:

Top Bottom