• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: duxx (ROUND 2)

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

duxx

This AMA's subject is one fine fowl, Duxx!

Now this ain't duxx's first AMA here as they were a subject in the past. I'd strongly recommend checking out Duxx's initial AMA from last year just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed from them and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until duxx has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to the Weekly AMA Directory. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to the Prior AMAs section in the AMA Directory

Alright, duxx duxx , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers?
  2. What's a game haven't tried yet, but really want to?
  3. Have you tried playing the original duck hunt game, if so, What'd you think?

KillerCage

Smash Master
I'll repeat the questions you didn't answer last time

1) Favorite RPG(s)?

2) Favorite mineral(s)?

3) Are you Speed Racer's brother, Rex Racer? :4pacman:

duxx

Smash Ace

duxx

This AMA's subject is one fine fowl, Duxx!

Now this ain't duxx's first AMA here as they were a subject in the past. I'd strongly recommend checking out Duxx's initial AMA from last year just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed from them and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until duxx has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to the Weekly AMA Directory. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to the Prior AMAs section in the AMA Directory

Alright, duxx duxx , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers?
  2. What's a game haven't tried yet, but really want to?
  3. Have you tried playing the original duck hunt game, if so, What'd you think?
1. Probably like a solid 8. My mw didn't make it in, but I like all of the characters, and I'm glad that characters that some people really wanted had a chance to be in smash
2. I really wanna start playing valorant bc of friends, but I haven't really had much free time to get into it
3. It's alright. Typical 80s game, so nothing to write home about, but it can be bun

What’s up, doc?

1. Were you born a douchebag, or did something make you this way?
2. Favorite movie?
3. How’s your mom doing?
1. I learned everything I know from you
2. Happy Feet
3. I was just about to ask you the same thing :4pacman:
I'll repeat the questions you didn't answer last time

1) Favorite RPG(s)?

2) Favorite mineral(s)?

3) Are you Speed Racer's brother, Rex Racer? :4pacman:
1. Genshin
2. I'd have to say Olivine
3. Unfortunately not
How have you been doing? Haven't seen you around much.
Pretty good, I've been kinda overwhelmed by school + personal life recently, so I haven't been able to be super active, but it's nice to see everyone here again
1. Favorite Nintendo franchise?
2. Favorite SEGA Franchise?
3. Favorite Konami Franchise?
1. Smash
2. Yakuza
3. Probably Metal Gear

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
1. Probably like a solid 8. My mw didn't make it in, but I like all of the characters, and I'm glad that characters that some people really wanted had a chance to be in smash
2. I really wanna start playing valorant bc of friends, but I haven't really had much free time to get into it
3. It's alright. Typical 80s game, so nothing to write home about, but it can be bun

1. I learned everything I know from you
2. Happy Feet
3. I was just about to ask you the same thing :4pacman:

1. Genshin
2. I'd have to say Olivine
3. Unfortunately not

Pretty good, I've been kinda overwhelmed by school + personal life recently, so I haven't been able to be super active, but it's nice to see everyone here again

1. Smash
2. Yakuza
3. Probably Metal Gear
Not actually a question but glad to see you're doing well. Good luck with school and the like.

Top Bottom