• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly AMA: Cutie Gwen

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
254250.jpg

Cutie Gwen

This AMA's subject is crazy about Kamen Rider and Sentai superfan, Cutie Gwen!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Cutie Gwen has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to the Weekly AMA Directory. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to the Prior AMAs section in the AMA Directory

Alright, Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers??
  2. What's your favorite incarnation of Kamen Rider?
  3. Waffles or pancakes?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
  1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers??
  2. What's your favorite incarnation of Kamen Rider?
  3. Waffles or pancakes?
I'd say about 7-8, most characters are either fun or just really cool with the only real duds being DLC which I technically didn't have to pay for

Build, that show is a surprisingly solid blend of goofy comedy and serious War Is Bad and I also believe Tetsuo Kanao is an underrated VA

Pancakes, real ones, not the American kind

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
1. Favorite movie?
2. What are your overall thoughts on Gamera, Godzilla, King Kong, and Ultraman?
3. Favorite animal?

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master
1) Favorite film genre(s)?

2) Favorite prehistoric animal(s)?

3) Would you give Albert Wesker an egg? :4pacman:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
1) Favorite film genre(s)?

2) Favorite prehistoric animal(s)?

3) Would you give Albert Wesker an egg? :4pacman:
I find it very difficult to narrow things down to simply genres, especially with hyperfixations and **** making that harder, though I guess I've been getting into murder mysteries more this year so I'll go with that

Dinosaurs. Solely because they make ******** Sentai suits and nothing else

7 minutes. That's how long I'll cook the egg for you

KillerCage

Smash Master
4) Favorite murder mystery film(s)?

5) Favorite moon(s) in our solar system excluding our own moon?

6) Would you help Duke Nukem get his massive forearm out from a can of Sour Cream & Onion Pringles?:4pacman:

UserKev

Smash Champion
1) What inactive member on Smashboards do you miss?

2) Are you enjoying Multiversus?

3) What is your opinion on Multiversus roster?

cashregister9

Smash Hero
1. What is your favorite Sentai Team?
2. What is your favorite non-main rider?
3. What are your top 3 Chainsawman Characters?

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
1) What inactive member on Smashboards do you miss?

2) Are you enjoying Multiversus?

3) What is your opinion on Multiversus roster?
I can't say and honestly don't like this question as I feel like a bit of a creep if I have to answer, though most inactive members I can think of on the spot are also friends on Discord so it's difficult to say.

Sadly no, didn't vibe with the gameplay much.

Honestly I think it's cool as **** even if I don't know a decent chunk of the roster very well
1. What is your favorite Sentai Team?
2. What is your favorite non-main rider?
3. What are your top 3 Chainsawman Characters?
I think I'll have to be a basic ***** and say Gokaiger, favourite yellow and favourite green for sure but I like the whole gang whereas other great teams have rangers I dislike

Banjo Ryuga. He is a dumbass dragon yet I love him, my Cross-Z and Cross-Z Magma figuarts are some of my most prized possesions.

Denji and Power for sure, though as for the third... I'd probably say Kobeni with honourable mentions to Quanxi for living the dream

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
4) Favorite murder mystery film(s)?

5) Favorite moon(s) in our solar system excluding our own moon?

6) Would you help Duke Nukem get his massive forearm out from a can of Sour Cream & Onion Pringles?:4pacman:
How did I miss this.

I need to get more into those but Knives Out is ****ing phenomenal and I can't wait for Glass Onion in 2 weeks. If it counts I'd also vouch for Columbo episodes, it's such a good show and every episode is as long as a movie anyway.

I'm not enough of a nerd to know this things, sorry.

DUN DUN DUN. DUN DUN DUN! Sure I'd help him* DUN DUN DUN. DUN DUN DUN! I'd ask how he accomplished that though *guitar rocks

UserKev

Smash Champion
I can't say and honestly don't like this question as I feel like a bit of a creep if I have to answer, though most inactive members I can think of on the spot are also friends on Discord so it's difficult to say.
A bit off topic but I genuinely miss GoldenYuiitusin and Kirbeh. Swamp Sensei's posts are really nostalgic to me for some reason. Those were the users I remember reading speculation from the most. Everyone else were great to.

KillerCage

Smash Master
7) Favorite game genre(s)?

8) Favorite arthropod(s)?

9) Are you Speed Racer's brother Rex Racer? :4pacman:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
10) Favorite VN(s)?

11) Favorite MetroidVania(s)?

12) Do you believe Sly Cooper can fly? :4pacman:
Ace Attorney, Investigations 2 being my favourite of the series, 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors having my favourite story in any video game period and a must play for everyone in my book and Steins;Gate, though for that game I can also highly recommend the anime adaptation as it is truly excellent.

Bloodstained Ritual of the Night, CastleVania Order of Ecclesia and Touhou Luna Nights have special places in my heart

No but I believe he's down on his luck

KillerCage

Smash Master
13) Favorite webshow(s)?

14) Favorite mineral(s)?

15) Why are there six pedals when there are only four directions? :4pacman:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
1. What are some of your favourite quotes from any media?

2. The same as above but with music instead of quotes

3. What superpower would you want most if you had to have one?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
1. What are some of your favourite quotes from any media?

2. The same as above but with music instead of quotes

3. What superpower would you want most if you had to have one?
"Did you know? Having a dream can be very sad sometimes. Sometimes it makes people enthusiastic. I have no dreams, but I can protect them."

"Don't let the past define your values or your way or life. Be open minded about things in life and you will benefit and grow from it"

"It's ok to cry, just make sure you can pick yourself up again"

Don't lose your kindness. Take care of the weak and help each other. And don't stop trying to be friendly with people from other countries, no matter how many times you're disappointed. Those are my last wishes"

"I think there's one condition that prevents a person from becoming a hero. The moment someone decides they want to be a hero, they've failed"

"Human lives are more important than peace and justice."

"Humanity is rooted in weakness...to deny that is like denying humanity as a whole! But the sad thing is, there are so many people who do. And it ends up hurting others... LGBTQ+ people... People with disabilities... People persecuted because of their race or religion… If I had wings, I'd fly around the whole world... Give all those people a hug and tell them it's gonna be okay… And then...grab my iron pipe and beat the crap out of those ******** who tormented them! I'll defend and protect minorities everywhere! I'm not gonna let any kind of backwards-thinking, macho-prejudicial bull**** slide!"

Only one of these is not from tokusatsu, funny enough.

God, music is a tricky one to mark my favourites but for 5 ones I love are probably...
Burning My Soul, Super Hero Getter, Laura's Theme SH2, Dancing Mad, Rhapsody of the Forsaken.

The ability to change reality so I can make the world a kinder place. And Robin Hood **** from billionaires to further make the former more achievable.

AllenWalker

Smash Rookie
"Did you know? Having a dream can be very sad sometimes. Sometimes it makes people enthusiastic. I have no dreams, but I can protect them."

"Don't let the past define your values or your way or life. Be open minded about things in life and you will benefit and grow from it"

"It's ok to cry, just make sure you can pick yourself up again"

Don't lose your kindness. Take care of the weak and help each other. And don't stop trying to be friendly with people from other countries, no matter how many times you're disappointed. Those are my last wishes"

"I think there's one condition that prevents a person from becoming a hero. The moment someone decides they want to be a hero, they've failed"

"Human lives are more important than peace and justice."

"Humanity is rooted in weakness...to deny that is like denying humanity as a whole! But the sad thing is, there are so many people who do. And it ends up hurting others... LGBTQ+ people... People with disabilities... People persecuted because of their race or religion… If I had wings, I'd fly around the whole world... Give all those people a hug and tell them it's gonna be okay… And then...grab my iron pipe and beat the crap out of those ******** who tormented them! I'll defend and protect minorities everywhere! I'm not gonna let any kind of backwards-thinking, macho-prejudicial bull**** slide!"

Only one of these is not from tokusatsu, funny enough.

God, music is a tricky one to mark my favourites but for 5 ones I love are probably...
Burning My Soul, Super Hero Getter, Laura's Theme SH2, Dancing Mad, Rhapsody of the Forsaken.

The ability to change reality so I can make the world a kinder place. And Robin Hood **** from billionaires to further make the former more achievable.
Wow.

Last edited:
Top Bottom