• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: CrusherMania1592

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1619997967961.png

CrusherMainia1592

This AMA's subject knows how to crush the competition I'm really bad at these introductions. I'm sorry. Lol. , CrusherMania1592!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until CrusherMania1592 has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, CrusherMania1592 CrusherMania1592 you ready?

I'll start:
  1. What are your overall predictions for the last two characters of Fighters Pass Vol 2?
  2. Favorite Crash Game?
  3. Waffles or Pancakes?

KillerCage

Smash Master
Officer KillerCage reporting for duty!

1) Favorite game genre?

2) Favorite prehistoric animal?

3) Would you give Wesker an egg? :4pacman:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
This AMA's subject knows how to crush the competition
You're damn right I know how! ;)

1. What are your overall predictions for the last two characters of Fighters Pass Vol 2?
  2. Favorite Crash Game?
  3. Waffles or Pancakes?
Biased opinion: I want Crash as one of them. I've been DYING for Mario vs Sonic vs Crash fight for 20 years now. C'MON DADDY SAKURAI, GIVE US THAT 90'S CONSOLE WAR DREAM!!!
Unbiased thoughts: I have no idea. It's going to be ranged from a disappointed and predictable fighter to an OMGWTFLOLOMGSMASH type. So I'm going to keep my expectations low and expect the unexpected. If Crash makes it, I will lose it.

Crash Bash. The overall (and somewhat better) version of Mario Party with mini games. Growing up, I considered Crash more iconic than Mario. Probably because I played the Playstation more than 64 and even my family enjoyed the game. Rilla Roo's taunt was my favorite and I often took my shirt off and made it become a tail XD

They need a remake or Crash Bash 2 soon

Pancakes. Always pancakes

Officer KillerCage reporting for duty!

1) Favorite game genre?

2) Favorite prehistoric animal?

3) Would you give Wesker an egg? :4pacman:
Good to hear from you!

Ooh good question. RPG since I'm more into stories. Persona 5 was one of the recent ones that made me look at modern society with how they ran things.

Mastodon. And for one reason

I'd flip a coin and say yes. Change my mind

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Wassup?

1. Anywhere you wanna visit?
2. What would you name a new species of Dinosaur?
3. You are tasked with creating an animated series. What’s the plot?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
1. What, in your opinion, fuels a good economy and society at large?

2. If you were to anticipate maining a character not yet in Smash Bros., who would it be?

3. What topic is your favorite to discuss?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
4) Favorite RPGs besides Persona 5?

5) Favorite Power Rangers season?

6) Are you a Beefuru muncher? :4pacman:
Too many to count. I can list 10 off the top of my head in no order

Okage Shadow King (my favorite RPG of all time. Damn shame a sequel never happened)
Dark Cloud
Final Fantasy X
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy VII
Evolutional World
Tales of Smyphonia
Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire
Pokemon Platinum

Time Force. Hands down one of the darkest seasons and emotional involvement. Jen being the first female pink leader made things interesting. Was refreshing to see a red ranger not leading and learning how to lead throughout the season

Lolque?

Wassup?

1. Anywhere you wanna visit?
2. What would you name a new species of Dinosaur?
3. You are tasked with creating an animated series. What’s the plot?
The sky is what's up!

Japan. One thing on my bucket list is going to a New Japan Pro Wrestling show
Crushasaurus. Cuz you can make puns that the dinosaurs crushed their enemies

ba dum tiss

The plot would focus on a very dark secret that only a royal member of the family and her loyal guards are aware of. They must protect the secret at all costs...but turns out the secret becomes more valuable the more they learn about it. But they must consequently pay a price.

1. Least favorite smash character?

2. Favorite video game?

3. Cats or dogs?
I'm gonna say it: Steve

Don't like the guy, don't like Minecraft, etc. I was bummed he got it, but I'm happy for his fans. NOW GIVE ME CRASH DAMMIT!

Of all time? Eh, I'd say Melee. Kept me on my toes and kept playing for many years. I still went back to Melee for awhile after Brawl was released due to a proper 64 man tournament mode.....which Ultimate should've had.

Dogs. D O G S

WHO IS A GOOD BOY? IS IT YOU?

1. Favorite Final Fantasy that isn’t six or seven?
2. Favorite RPG enemy?
3. Favorite smash character?
FFX. My first ever Final Fantasy since my brother introduced me and mom to it. I ended up beating the game about 10 years ago.

Ugh too many that I can't think of. General enemy or boss?

Roy. Roy. Is. My. Boy!

1. What, in your opinion, fuels a good economy and society at large?

2. If you were to anticipate maining a character not yet in Smash Bros., who would it be?

3. What topic is your favorite to discuss?
Hmm...I'm not entirely sure about that. My brain isn't in the functional mood currently to answer this sort of question. Perhaps another time or if I can edit later.

Crash. Bandicoot. Anything else is invalid

Several topics: Power Rangers (several people said I could legit teach a course about this as a major lmao), food, Christianity, professional wrestling, colors, etc. I could go on

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
7) Favorite Path of Radiance unit?

8) Favorite Chrono Trigger party member?

9) Are you Speed Racer's brother Rex Racer? :4pacman:
Why do you have to torture me with PoR? There's too many good units that I can't narrow down from. Mia, Nephenee, Rolf, Boyd, Oscar, Marcia being some of them

I wanna say Frog. His backstory impacts me the most with his struggles

Perhaps so

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
10) Favorite mineral?

11) Favorite film genre(s)?

12) What would you buy from Waluigi's bridal boutique? :4pacman:
Metal or crystal. They always seem to fascinate me for some reason

Action and Comedy. Put them together, and you're in for a good time

Uh....I'm not sure I follow this question. Can you repeat that so my ears are working?

KillerCage

Smash Master
12.5) What would you buy from Waluigi's bridal boutique? :4pacman:

13) Favorite Action film(s)?

14) Favorite Comedy film(s)

15) Why are 6 pedals when there are only 4 directions?:4pacman:

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
1: when an action is greater then the reaction should the reaction go to the gym more?

2: if a duck crosses the street to get to the other side is it a chicken pretending to be a duck or is it a duck pretending to be a chicken?

3.would the mania of crushing that you experience be enough of a mania to warrant therapy?

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
1. If you could be anywhere in the world without a worry, where would that be?

2. Between a new ice cream flavor, a new board game, and/or a new movie, what would you invent?

3. What four special moves would you give yourself if you were a Smash Bros. character?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
12.5) What would you buy from Waluigi's bridal boutique? :4pacman:

13) Favorite Action film(s)?

14) Favorite Comedy film(s)

15) Why are 6 pedals when there are only 4 directions?:4pacman:
Nothing. Absolutely nothing lol

Too many to count. Lately, it's MCU movies but very few I can try to remember

Off the top of my head, the greatest comedy of all time goes to White Chicks :4pacman:

Because the steeling wheel determines the direction, not the car

1: when an action is greater then the reaction should the reaction go to the gym more?

2: if a duck crosses the street to get to the other side is it a chicken pretending to be a duck or is it a duck pretending to be a chicken?

3.would the mania of crushing that you experience be enough of a mania to warrant therapy?
When your body starts making changes you don't want

Plot twist: it's a duck pretending to be a duck and a chicken pretending to be a duck. They later form the Ducktales series

Yes

1. If you could be anywhere in the world without a worry, where would that be?

2. Between a new ice cream flavor, a new board game, and/or a new movie, what would you invent?

3. What four special moves would you give yourself if you were a Smash Bros. character?
Japan or Israel

But I'd also like to move away from home a bit too.

Hmm....a new board game involving Smash Bros would be sweet too. Add some championships on them where they also fight to defend their titles

Ooh that's a hard one

Standard B: Boomburst from Pokemon but make enemies nearby stunned for 1.5-2 seconds. The closer they're near, the longer they're stunned

Side B: punch to the ground. A series of mini shockwaves explode. The longer it's charged, the more powerful the impact upon punched. If held too long, my character's hand would feel stunned, receiving 8% damage

Up B: Sky Flier from Ape Escape

Down B: Spanish Fly (similar to how Bowser Bomb works )

Final Smash: Fury Blows something similar to this

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
16) Favorite Marvel hero?

17) Favorite music genre?

18) Would you kill Hayabusa with kindness... and bullets? :4pacman:
I'm torn between Thor and Black Panther at this point.

Music really depends. I'm very strong on video game music. Outside of that, J-Pop, Metal, Rock n Roll. Mostly classic since these days, music isn't as strong like it used to be.

Kindness builds trust. When they feel they trust you, that's when it's your move to....shoot them

KillerCage

Smash Master
19) Favorite video game OST(s)?

20) Are you planning to watch The Runaway Guys Colosseum which starts tomorrow?

21) Have you heard of the Metropolitan Mutant of Ark? :4pacman:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
19) Favorite video game OST(s)?

20) Are you planning to watch The Runaway Guys Colosseum which starts tomorrow?

21) Have you heard of the Metropolitan Mutant of Ark? :4pacman:
Too many to name! Okage, Dark Cloud, Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Crash, Mario, Sonic, etc

Nope. I'm too exhausted from graduate school. Want to enjoy this great weekend

Nope. Can you expand?

KillerCage

Smash Master
Ask and you shall recieve!

22) Favorite Twitch streamer(s)?

23) Favorite food?

24) Will you make a sacrifice to the Door Gods? :4pacman:

Top Bottom