• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: crazybenjamin (REDUX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1634275045555.png

crazybenjamin
This AMA's subject is one insane cephalopod, crazybenjamin!

Now this ain't Just a crazybenjamin's first AMA here as they were a subject in the past. I'd strongly recommend checking out crazybenjamin's initial AMA from last year just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until crazybenjamin has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, crazybenjamin crazybenjamin , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. What are your overall thoughts on Ultimate's set of newcomers?
  2. Are planning to stick around here on the boards now that Ultimate's said and done?
  3. Waffles or Pancakes?

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
1. They're cool. Of course Inkling became my instant main, but I also enjoy many of the other newcomers, particularly Isabelle, Chrom, Simon, and Steve.
2. I'll probably still pop in now and then, but in the past most of my Smash community engagement has been on GameFAQs rather than Smashboards, and I don't really see that changing. (I have said in the past that I'll try to stick around the GameFAQs Smash Ultimate board as long as there's some semblance of a community for me to engage with)
3. It's been such a long time since I've had waffles, so I can't even remember what they're like. On the other hand, I remember immensely enjoying pancakes in recent times. So I'm voting Pancakes now, but if I find good enough waffles that could change.

KillerCage

Smash Master
1) How many times are you willing to kill Ryu Hayabusa?

2) Ever heard of the Metropolitan Mutant of Ark?

3) Will you make a sacrifice to the Door gods?:4pacman:

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
1. 0 times, Hayabusa is cool in my book
2. No
3. Yes, but Hayabusa will not be a part of that sacrifice! (Instead, the best I can offer is a Tasty Snurp from Miitopia)

Aligo

Smash Ace
6) What is your favourite main weapon type in splatoon 1/2. mine is sloshers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom