• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly-AMA: Chaos Breaker Dragon (REDUX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1596767721595.png

Chaos Breaker Dragon

This AMA's subject loves him some trading card games, give it up for Chaos Breaker Dragon!

Now this ain't Chaos Breaker Dragon's first AMA here as they were a subject in the past (albeit under a different username). I'd strongly recommend checking out Chaos Breaker Dragon's initial AMA from last year just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Chaos Breaker Dragon has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

alright, @Chaos Breaker Dragon, you ready?

I'll start:
  1. Thoughts Bakugan Champions of Vestoria for Nintendo Switch?
  2. You're allowed to bring back one dormant card game from the dead, which would you go for?
  3. Thoughts on Min Min in Smash?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So just to do mine.

1. What five countries you would want to visit and why?

2. Best thing about where you live?

3. What's your favourite card game........the classical cards? Solitaire, Poker etc.

D

Deleted member

I am here now, went to bed a little bit before you posted it lol

I'll start:
  1. Thoughts Bakugan Champions of Vestoria for Nintendo Switch?
  2. You're allowed to bring back one dormant card game from the dead, which would you go for?
  3. Thoughts on Min Min in Smash?
1) It's cool, maybe not what I was asking for(granted for most of my childhood Bakugan was a dead franchise so it's not like I was asking for much) but I'm looking at it with a keen eye
2) Buddyfight, obviously. Wellllllll, on a more serious note, Battle Spirits technically didn't do well in the west but is doing okay in JP(with a yearly anime and everything) and it looks like a fun game so I really hope they try their luck at importing it into the west again.
3)Not exactly what was expecting but I have to admit she's pretty cool.

1. What five countries you would want to visit and why?

2. Best thing about where you live?

3. What's your favourite card game........the classical cards? Solitaire, Poker etc.
1) Japan, Canada, Russia, Scotland, Britian. The first 3 are for obvious reasons and the latter 2 are places that look interesting to me.

2)My school, and the fact I don't tend to get bugged about religion(considering this is a bible belt state that's a godsend, pun not intended)

3)Poker, end of discussion. I just love saying "Going all in" and just throwing my chips in regardless of what my hand is, and the highroll/lowroll nature of the game is fun.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
  1. What are the top three rarest cards that you own?
  2. Do you know how to whistle?
  3. Have you ever rode on a rollercoaster?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
1: What are some of your favorite video game franchises?

3: Favorite school subject?

2: What was the first card game you played (classic or franchised, doesn't matter)? What was your introduced to them?

D

Deleted member

1. What are the top three rarest cards that you own?
  2. Do you know how to whistle?
  3. Have you ever rode on a rollercoaster?
I have a signed Dark Magician from the good ole days when I first started playing, uhhhh.... I own a Secret rare Borreload that used to be $25 but tanked, and I own Basskirk which is now $10-ish when it used to be .50 lol

I don’t know how whistle. I once did it but never actually learned

Yeah actually, I have riden on a roller coaster before. It wasn’t my choice and I wouldn't do it agin but it was fun.

1: What are some of your favorite video game franchises?

3: Favorite school subject?

2: What was the first card game you played (classic or franchised, doesn't matter)? What was your introduced to them?
1) Bakugan The Legend of Zelda. Love the games since Botw.

2) Graphic design lol. World History is a close second.

3) I first started playing Yugioh through, of all things, a Shonen Jump promo deck that I bought at my school and lost the actual Jump Volume soon after. It’s a trash deck and the signed Dark Magician isn’t even that expensive right now but it holds alot of sentimental value to me. I actually only played Yugioh until my freshman year of high school when I was convinced into playing magic because nobody played Yugioh and it wasn’t until my Sophomore year I got the tools to be able to actually do the stuff I do today!

Last edited by a moderator:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
1. What Yugioh decks have you finished creating?
2. Play Quest 64 yet?
3. Have you seen all 4 seasons of the original Bakugan?

D

Deleted member

1. What Yugioh decks have you finished creating?
2. Play Quest 64 yet?
3. Have you seen all 4 seasons of the original Bakugan?
1) Pure Gouki, Destiny Hero, and Fur Hire. Thinking about getting a 4th deck soon and maybe eventually a 5th, but not right now.
2) Never heard of it.
3) My mind’s fuzzy on the actual episodes but I remember watching all 4 all right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom