• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: Brindor (REDUX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

1610122643332.png

Brindor

This AMA's subject knows better than not to shake the baby, Brindor!

Now this ain't Brindor's first AMA here as they were a subject in the past. I'd strongly recommend checking out Brindor's initial AMA from last year just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Brindor has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, Brindor Brindor , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. What are your overall predictions for the rest of Fighters Pass Vol 2?
  2. How did you get into Smash in the first place?
  3. Favorite Cooking Mama game?

Brindor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2939-3197-6187
I'll start:
  1. What are your overall predictions for the rest of Fighters Pass Vol 2?
  2. How did you get into Smash in the first place?
  3. Favorite Cooking Mama game?
1. A Capcom rep, A western video game/developer rep and a rep that'll completely tear the internet a new one. From these, I'm gonna go with phoenix wright, Tracer from Overwatch and obviously GOKU

2. Watching videos of brawl back when it was first released in 2008, I kept myself amused before I got a Wii and Smash for Christmas by playing the OG Super Smash Flash game, watching machinimas and reading Smash Bros Fanfiction. Things which, ironically, I'm still doing now in my twenties (God, time is scary.)

3. Cooking Mama 3 probably, I like the character more than I do the games themselves though.

1. What are your favorite interests?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. Have you ever had a pet?
1. Besides video games, reading, writing, drawing, boxing, life.

2. Pepperoni PIZZA TO THE MAX!

3.Yes 2 dogs, one was hit by a car and the other is in his retirement years now.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
1. A Capcom rep, A western video game/developer rep and a rep that'll completely tear the internet a new one. From these, I'm gonna go with phoenix wright, Tracer from Overwatch and obviously GOKU

2. Watching videos of brawl back when it was first released in 2008, I kept myself amused before I got a Wii and Smash for Christmas by playing the OG Super Smash Flash game, watching machinimas and reading Smash Bros Fanfiction. Things which, ironically, I'm still doing now in my twenties (God, time is scary.)

3. Cooking Mama 3 probably, I like the character more than I do the games themselves though.

1. Besides video games, reading, writing, drawing, boxing, life.

2. Pepperoni PIZZA TO THE MAX!

3.Yes 2 dogs, one was hit by a car and the other is in his retirement years now.
Sorry to hear that. Hope the other dog is fine.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
1 who would win one huge platypus or ten small platypi?
2 what’s the best ice cream youve had I don’t mean flavor I mean the best ice cream experience
3 how do you feel about smash brothers I personally don’t see what all the fuss is about on this site it’s not like it’s a site dedicated to smash brothers or anything why do we talk about it so much do ya think

Brindor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2939-3197-6187
1 who would win one huge platypus or ten small platypi?
2 what’s the best ice cream youve had I don’t mean flavor I mean the best ice cream experience
3 how do you feel about smash brothers I personally don’t see what all the fuss is about on this site it’s not like it’s a site dedicated to smash brothers or anything why do we talk about it so much do ya think
1. ALL ON THE PLATYPUS

2. Probably an Ice-Cold Vanilla I had when I was on holiday for the first time in the US back when I was 6 during Easter Break. I'm always fond of that point in my life, now whenever I see vanilla I always remember the times I spent with my parents in the sun just walking about Boston, buying a hell of a lot of Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh cards from shops, meeting two Asian-American twins who were dressed in identical clothes walking by on the street, watching Who Framed Roger Rabbit on Cartoon Network after I got home while eating Chinese takeaway from the classic boxes you see on TV with the red city on the side with my older sister and her husband. It was bliss, probably one the happiest times of my life. When I went back home my parents marriage began to fall apart not long after and that was the first and last time we all went together on a family holiday.

3. We're crazy over here, it's like a madhouse in Smashboards!

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Wassup?

You are to be sent back in time against your will, however, you can choose where you’ll go. What time period do you choose?

Waffle fries or curly fries?

You are tasked with creating an animated series. What’s the plot?

Brindor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2939-3197-6187
Wassup?

You are to be sent back in time against your will, however, you can choose where you’ll go. What time period do you choose?

Waffle fries or curly fries?

You are tasked with creating an animated series. What’s the plot?
1. Edo in the Samurai period baby!

2. Waffle fries because I've never had them before!

3. (Haven't thought of a title yet)
After helping her get affairs in order, find forgiveness and make her peace with the rest of mankind, Death finally reaps Pandora, the first mortal woman.

Leaving him behind a gift box for helping her in her last days, he opens it, only to find a feathered, ruffled young girl at the bottom of it.
He quickly realizes that this is THE Pandora's box and that Pandora never let Hope, the young girl, out of the box.

Now joined at the hip with him, the two immortal personifications go from country to country, mythology to mythology, taking different aliases under each subset of gods and goddesses, all while reaping and helping those in their final moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom