• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: Bakugan 2556 (ROUND 3)

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Bakugan2556

This AMA's subject is the resident card game loving bird, Bakugan2556

Now this ain't Bakugan's first AMA here as they were a subject twice before (albiet on different accounts). I'd strongly recommend checking out their initial AMA from 2019, along with their second one from 2020, just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed from them and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Bakugan has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to the Weekly AMA Directory. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to the Prior AMAs section in the AMA Directory

Alright Alphine Agnitio Alphine Agnitio , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers?
  2. If you were to envision your own card game, what would it be like?
  3. Waffles or Pancakes

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™

I'll start:
  1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers?
  2. If you were to envision your own card game, what would it be like?
  3. Waffles or Pancakes
1. 7. I had some I liked, some I didn't, some I gad never heard of before, but overall the gimmicks of each were enough that I could set my biases aside and enjoy them for what they were.
2. A card game made by myself would be heavily focused on resource management, with a resource system similar to Buddyfights gauge where you can take cards in your hand and turn them into resources in exchange for card draw, rather than explicitly combo oriented, control oriented, stun, or otherwise. Templanting is also very important for futureproofing along with having a comprehensive rulebook and ruling database so my game would include that very early on.
3. Probably Waffles tbh, pancakes just taste kinda flat overall.

KillerCage

Smash Master
4) Favorite FPS game(s)?

5) Favorite MMO(s)?

6) Would you help Duke Nukem get his massive forearm out from a can of Sour Cream and Onion Pringles? :4pacman:

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
Ngl I forgor this thread was even a thing

1. Favorite Nintendo franchise?
2. Favorite music genre?
3. Least favorite game?
1. Either Splatoon or Zelda, not sure.
2. I don't really have one, tbh. Does video game ost count as a genre?
3. Hot take, but the Half Life games. I mean, just in general, I don't like post modern apocalyptic games so yeah.

1: Favorite species of bird?
2: What are three countries you'd like to visit someday?
3: Why is the Heavy dead?
1. Either Cockatiel, Cockatoo, or a Macaw, can't decide.
2. Japan, Sweden, Russia
3. Nobody knows, I think I just saw the spy backstab him around the corner though. :yoshi:

4) Favorite FPS game(s)?

5) Favorite MMO(s)?

6) Would you help Duke Nukem get his massive forearm out from a can of Sour Cream and Onion Pringles? :4pacman:
4. Splatoon(just in general)

5. Woo boy. Toss up between Pirate101, Aura Kingdom, Trove, and Tera, although Im gonna go for Pirate101. I just love everything about it, from the voice acting to the scenery to the unique gameplay loop no other MMORPG can claim to have.

6. Indeed.

Top Bottom