• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: Alexxxela (ROUND 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1635793544978.png

Alexxxela

This AMA's subject likes things Red, Alexxxela!

Now this ain't Alexxxela's first AMA here as they were a subject in the past. I'd strongly recommend checking out Alexxxela's initial AMA from earlier this year just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Alexxxela has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, alexxxela alexxxela , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. How did you get around to joining Smashboards in the first place?
  2. Top 3 Warioware Microgames?
  3. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers?

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Wassup?

1. Favorite pastry?
2. What grinds your gears?
3. You are tasked with creating an animated series. What’s the plot?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437

This AMA's subject likes things Red, Alexxxela!

Now this ain't Alexxxela's first AMA here as they were a subject in the past. I'd strongly recommend checking out Alexxxela's initial AMA from earlier this year just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed and some answers may have changed, so at the same time, I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Alexxxela has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, alexxxela alexxxela , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. How did you get around to joining Smashboards in the first place?
  2. Top 3 Warioware Microgames?
  3. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers?
1. I joined Smashboards because, well, I like Smash, but mainly I wanted to chat in the Ashley thread here since the one in Wario Forums was pretty much dead. Now that it's closed, I mostly just roleplay, profile post, and chat.

2. Stumblebot (Gold), Rainbow Juice (Touched), and Poseidon (Get It Together). It was very hard to pick, but those three have some of my favorite microgame music.

3. I would say 5, it was all kind of meh for me besides a few like Steve and Inkling who I liked.
Wassup?

1. Favorite pastry?
2. What grinds your gears?
3. You are tasked with creating an animated series. What’s the plot?
4. Any kind of chocolate cake....I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!

5. Having to listen to a bunch of pro-Trump high school guys in my history class share their absolutely garbage takes.

6. A teen finds a portal into the demon realm, sort of like in the Owl House, but is able to go back and forth instead of just being stuck. It also takes place during the school year. The teen, enticed by the fantasy world of magic that they've always dreamed of, takes an apprenticeship to a witch, but soon realizes that time still passes in their old world, and that they've been missed. So the teen has to balance magic practice in the demon realm along with regular high school in the human realm without their abscence being noticed and the existence of the demon realm being concealed, while making new friends in both worlds.
1) Favorite Smash Ultimate Challenger Pack(s)?

2) Favorite arthropod(s)?

3) Will you make a sacrifice to the Door gods? :4pacman:
7. Probably Steve. He was never one of my most wanteds but I think he's fun to play as.

8. The beloved C R A B

9. Sure, as long as I don't have to watch a cutscene whenever I open one like in Resident Evil.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Great to see you!

1. If you had to hug any Warioware character, who would you pick?
2. Have you eaten jelly before?
3. Favourite dinosaur?
10. Ashley, of course! Her hair seems very soft so I think it would be nice to hug her, even though she would probably get mad at me!
11. Yes.
12. The feathered kinds.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
  1. Favorite 3 characters to use in WarioWare: Get It Together?
  2. Favorite anime?
  3. What upcoming game(s) are you most excited for?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
1. Would you have loved to see That Beloved Bookcase in Postal 2?
2. Is Pokemon the greatest RPG series ever?
3. What are five words that best describe you?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
  1. Favorite 3 characters to use in WarioWare: Get It Together?
  2. Favorite anime?
  3. What upcoming game(s) are you most excited for?
13. Ashley, Red, and Dr. Crygor.
14. Rozen Maiden.
15. Kirby and the Forgotten Land, BOTW 2, Poppy Playtime Chapter 2, and the new Animal Crossing DLC and update.
1. Would you have loved to see That Beloved Bookcase in Postal 2?
2. Is Pokemon the greatest RPG series ever?
3. What are five words that best describe you?
16. I've never played that game before, so I don't know.
17. Probably not, but I love it anyways.
18. Quiet, creative, clever, loyal, enchanting
1. What's your favorite Pokemon?
2. What got you into Ashley?
3. Have you finished your xx ela yet?
19. Lucario
20. Well, around when Ultimate came out, I enjoyed listening to all the songs in the music player, so I happened upon Ashley's Song, and I thought "Dang, this song is pretty neat," and so eventually I decided to get WarioWare Gold so I could see what Ashley was all about, and now here I am.
21. Not yet. I'm secretly typing this in the middle of ELA class.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
1. Suppose Ashley and Red (tag team) were Ultimate's final characters. However, in a strange dichotomy, they will only be released if Lucario and Wario disappeared from the roster before the fact. Would you make the trade?

2. Which of the classical air, earth, fire, water, and aether elements is your favorite?

3. Do you prefer reading, or writing if you could only do one?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
1. Suppose Ashley and Red (tag team) were Ultimate's final characters. However, in a strange dichotomy, they will only be released if Lucario and Wario disappeared from the roster before the fact. Would you make the trade?

2. Which of the classical air, earth, fire, water, and aether elements is your favorite?

3. Do you prefer reading, or writing if you could only do one?
22. I would make the trade. If Ashley and Red were playable, I would probably drop Lucario and Wario anyways.
23. Fire. I love watching fire and feeling its warmth.
24. I prefer writing if I could only do one, because then it's my story and I don't have to get angry at the writers for included so many pointless romance plots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom