• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: airConditioner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

airConditioner

This AMA's subject runs the SB Creates Project X-Zone 3 thread, is a part of the leadership team in the Smash Bros Infinite Thread, and just an overall cool user, airConditioner!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until airConditioner has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to the Weekly AMA Directory. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to the Prior AMAs section in the AMA Directory

Alright, airConditioner airConditioner , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers?
  2. Who are yout top 3 favorite newcomers we've added so far in Smash Bros Infinite?
  3. Waffles or pancakes?

airConditioner

Smash Ace
wow fun!

1. Overall I'm very happy with this set. The hype cycle was kind of a wild ride, but of all the characters only a few didn't really appeal to me. The entirety of base was amazing save 1, entirety of FP1 was amazing save 1, entirety of FP2 was amazing save 1. Those being Incineroar, Joker, and Sora. Incineroar being my least favorite ever since its existence in Pokemon was leaked, Sora for my distaste for the mouse, and I just have an arbitrary distaste for Joker lol. The rest, while not being my absolute most wanteds, have been characters I would be extremely happy to have in Smash. So overall, a solid 9/10.

2. In terms of inclusion, Isaac, Officer Howard, and Stylist. In terms of actual implementation, probably Officer Howard, Iori, and Phoenix Wright. All on my most wanted list so I'm a little biased. Isaac is my number one but I wish I was active then so I could've voiced my opinion more on his moveset. The rest are awesome as well, though Officer Howard runs a bit sour since I kind of just took over the thread for a few weeks which ruined the spirit of it.

3. Waffles! There's a word in my native language that I would use to describe the experience of eating pancakes but I can't think of a translation for it.

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
1. Favorite song?
2. If there was a PxZ3, which potential new unit (solo or pair) would you most like to see?
3. What have you done to my crops

airConditioner

Smash Ace
1. Regrettably I am a K-Pop fan. Easy from WJSN the Black. Best video game song? All of time would have to go to godsibb from Xenosaga Episode III and of 2022 so far, KD-009q from The King of Fighters XV.

2. Not too sure about playable characters but I would definitely like to see the newer generation characters interact with older generation characters. Maybe even have Elden Ring or something idk. A pair I would definitely love though would be a pair of Hiromi from Burning Force and Captain Falcon from F-Zero. Super wacky vehicular gameplay. For bosses, get T-elos outta here and replace her with Albedo.

3. I'm sorry 😭 I'll be better

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
1. Will you be investing in krookcoin?
2. Which country is better, Belgium or Poland?
3. When will you be held accountable for your numerous war crimes?

airConditioner

Smash Ace
1) Favorite game genre(s)?

2) Favorite prehistoric animal(s)?

3) Will you give Albert Wesker an egg? :4pacman:
1. JRPG, specifically turn based. But if it has pretty anime people with swords there's a high chance I will like it.
2. Megalodon 😁 big shork
3. Only one. I lost the rest

1. Will you be investing in krookcoin?
2. Which country is better, Belgium or Poland?
3. When will you be held accountable for your numerous war crimes?
1. Yes. Krookcoin to the moon!
2. The one in Europe bordering Germany.
3. When God smiles down upon the earth and judges us for our sins. Amen.

1. Most wanted 1st Party Retro character?
2. Do you like Silvagunner?
3. Most wanted character for "Silvagunner: King for another day"?
1. What counts as retro? I'm a fan of Takamaru but that's a bit basic. If we had to go a bit deeper, the weirder the better. Sutte Hakkun.
2. I like them enough.
3. I want a character who uses Motoi Sakuraba's music in their sourcelist. That man has a style that I really like and I want to see it used more in rips.

KillerCage

Smash Master
4) Favorite turn-based JRPG(s)?

5) Favorite non turn-based JRPG(s)?

6) Are you Speed Racer's brother Rex Racer? :4pacman:

airConditioner

Smash Ace
4) Favorite turn-based JRPG(s)?

5) Favorite non turn-based JRPG(s)?

6) Are you Speed Racer's brother Rex Racer? :4pacman:
1. Golden Sun: the Lost Age ‼ Perfected the formula of the first game and rounds out the story
2. Resonance of Fate ‼ Haven't finished it yet but I love how it plays
3. Unfortunately, no

KillerCage

Smash Master
7) Favorite film genre(s)?

8) Favorite mineral(s)

9) Would you kill Ryu Hayabusa with kindness... and bullets? :4pacman:

airConditioner

Smash Ace
19. Do you like memes?
20. Favorite foreign cuisine?
21. HWYR if Sony announced new Playstation Allstars Battle royale sequel?
19. NO!!!
20. I love Middle Eastern food and Korean food :)) Yum yum mmmm bulgolgi shawarma mmmm
21. don't care

7) Favorite film genre(s)?

8) Favorite mineral(s)

9) Would you kill Ryu Hayabusa with kindness... and bullets? :4pacman:
7. Either horror or romance!! I run primarily on stress :)
8. Peridot happens to be my birth gem and it's a pretty green so that will be my favorite. Fire opals are awesome as well!
9. He doesn't deserve to die 😭😭 Hayabusa my love!!

KillerCage

Smash Master
10) Favorite horror film(s)?

11) Favorite romance film(s)?

12) Are you a Beefuru muncher?:4pacman:

airConditioner

Smash Ace
10) Favorite horror film(s)?

11) Favorite romance film(s)?

12) Are you a Beefuru muncher?:4pacman:
10. Tucker and Dale vs. Evil is a silly one that still makes my stomach turn a bit
11. Not a film but I love love love Strong Woman Do Bong Soon! It's super saccharine but I would highly recommend it for anyone wanting to get into K-Drama.
12. A what?

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
1. You are tasked to make one DLC team for KOFXV. What's the team, who are the members?

2. Favorite Fish??

3. Finish this sentence: She say do you love me...

airConditioner

Smash Ace
1. You are tasked to make one DLC team for KOFXV. What's the team, who are the members?

2. Favorite Fish??

3. Finish this sentence: She say do you love me...
1. Shen Woo / Oswald / Duo Lon only because I never got the chance to play as Oswald and his voice soothes my soul
2. rhinoptera bonasus
3. itellheronlysylvieionlylovemymianandmykukri

KillerCage

Smash Master
13) Favorite cartoon(s)

14) Favorite moon(s) in our solar system excluding our own moon?

15) Why are there 6 pedals when there are only 4 directions?:4pacman:

airConditioner

Smash Ace
22. Favorite Sport?
23. Least favorite Smash character?
24. HWYR if Athena Amisaya by some miracle joined the KFAD 3 roster?
22. Hockey makes me feel powerful
23. Incineroar is not only the worst character added to Smash, it is the worst Pokemon named, designed, and ever imagined.
24. Depends on the sourcelist because she got a wide variety of songs she can grab from

13) Favorite cartoon(s)

14) Favorite moon(s) in our solar system excluding our own moon?

15) Why are there 6 pedals when there are only 4 directions?:4pacman:
13. Only had public broadcasting growing up, so Arthur
14. Io is so pretty I wish I were her
15. If I were to answer this question God must strike me from this earth for blasphemy Amen

KillerCage

Smash Master
19) Favorite YouTuber(s)?

20) Which place(s) in the world would you like to visit the most?

21) What would you buy from Waluigi's bridal boutique? :4pacman:

airConditioner

Smash Ace
Ooops no more notifications :(
19. I've been an Adam Ragusea fan since he started out !! check him out
20. Perhaps Pokemon has been influencing me but I've always wanted to go to Spain
21. Waluigi himself

airConditioner

Smash Ace
25/26. Despite my tastes in video games I don't actually watch anime LOL so im gonna say uhhh Chainsaw Man because funny Power

27. WJSN please buy their albums they deserve the world!! also love Chungha and would die to see her live

airConditioner

Smash Ace
28. Favorite Assist Trophy.
29. How was your reaction when Piranha Plant got added into Smash?
30. Is Vectorman (SEGA) cool?
28. Yuri !! she fits perfectly as an assist.
29. I laughed for a few minutes and then I realized that Nintendo's library had a lot more characters they could use as a joke that would be funnier or better inclusion wise
30. he's cool enough

KillerCage

Smash Master
22) Favorite anime?

23) Favorite scisnce subject(s)?

24) DID YOU JUST GOT INFINITY MONEY!?!? :4pacman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom