• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekend Tournament Series

Mikkelmann

Mentally Untouchable

Mikkelmann

Mentally Untouchable

tehz

Smash Apprentice
I don't know if it's good form to post online tournament results to Smashboard's 64 rankings. Those should probably be for console only. IDK what the other communities do, though.

Mikkelmann

Mentally Untouchable
I don't know if it's good form to post online tournament results to Smashboard's 64 rankings. Those should probably be for console only. IDK what the other communities do, though.
Hmm I could try to get a netplay league going just for netplay 64. Kinda like 3DS and Wii U online.

Last edited:

Studstill

Smash Ace
I mean, if you are genuinely interested in helping establish a 64 rankings, hit me up on PM with your ideas, and I`ll tell you what we got going on. Most of the problem IMO is that these things are always one persons good idea and never get adopted by enough people. Part of the reason we started the Online Series is to build the 'community' for rankings. We have a 'community', sure, but it is really just a grouping of people who play 64. No infrastructure other than SB to communicate.
SMashCon is our next deadline for getting it together and hype-riding for the launch, but I was astounded by http://Rankings.SuperSMashBros64.com `s early success.
700 games in a month. So the desire is there, and I love the system we made.

Last edited:

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
Haha thanks. And you guys should submit your brackets to the rankings I talked to saltsizzle about it but it would really help the 64 scene.
if smashboards had a 64 online rankings id be all for it but the current rankings are for console only. We have a ton of online tourneys tho so i feel like there's plenty of data to start an online ranking

Mikkelmann

Mentally Untouchable
if smashboards had a 64 online rankings id be all for it but the current rankings are for console only. We have a ton of online tourneys tho so i feel like there's plenty of data to start an online ranking
Ya Studstill and I are going to try to get one started it should be really hype and really fun.

I can get an elo system going along side studstill rankings I have a lot of ideas so I'll have to wait till he's on. But I'll make a thread soon for netplay rankings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom