• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Completed Website for uploading custom skins

LewdCelebs4Free

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I made a website that can hopefully replace Modulous. You can find it here at meleeskins.net. Here are some images of the website, Imgur Album. Since I'm an incomeless college student, in order to save storage you'll just link to the downloads and images, so the main feature will be being able to search for skins easily. With any luck, once I crunch the numbers I'll be able to afford hosting them locally.

I hope you guys upload your skins there!

Tristan's Rule

The Link of SoCal
Slippi.gg
RULE#492
tbh you should ask some people who upload through the Official Melee Texture Thread and the person who made the thread if u can re-upload textures there, it would be a lengthy process but ur site would be a fantastic resource vs. the 100+ pages of a thread to sift through

Top Bottom