• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WE DID IT!!!!!!

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
All I need is king k rool then I will never have to ask for a character ever again.

Oh and thank god they didn't do that disgusting other m design

Last edited:

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
Premium
BRoomer
I wanna go back in time 17 years and tell little me that June 12th 2018 is the day

What an epic reveal, I love you all. This Nintendo fan is happy, really really absurdly happy.
Do your younger self a favor and say Dec 7.

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
Dude....

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude that happened!!

I was talking with people before the direct and I was saying that Ridley was my most wanted character this game but he would never get in and they all agreed. For good reason too! Sakurai constantly saying that Ridley was impossible and the fact that he was everything BUT a character in previous smash games whether it be a stage hazard, boss, trophy, etc. He seemed to be a pipe dream for everyone, myself included.

But wow, did Sakurai deliver. I suppose he thought that in order to be the ultimate Super Smash Bros experience that the fan's most wanted requests had to get in. Stage hazard toggle, battlefield mode, unlockable fighters, bringing back every character and stage, and even making the game flow faster, but nothing is gonna compare to the big guy's reveal!

I swear this will be a day that'll go down in Smash history. I'm a happy Ridley fan and I can't wait to play him. Congrats to all my fellow Space Pirates!

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
10 Years of ****posting here and the madlads actually did it

CamZilla94

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5086-2929-3596
Switch FC
SW 2709 2387 5005
It's been forever since I've been back on here...but as soon as I heard of the announcement I knew I had to come back. I'm happy for all of us!

Top Bottom