• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Can Do It! - The Female DLC Character Discussion and Support Thread

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Made by @Taigiry over in the social, this is my current “dream” pass 2:
C98A4783-BDE3-4C97-AEC5-21A45F7BFA70.png

@Madame Lesley would love this... hope ur doing ok out there fam

reasoning:
  • Reimu is there because of the “doujin leak”, hit up the Reimu thread for more info. I’ve also admittedly fallen back into 2hu hell after several years. Also I’m starting to feel a bit less confident in KOS-MOS/Reimu/Crash but decided to stick with Reimu if we got only one. I ultimately swapped KOS-MOS out for...
  • Elma. Min Min, Byleth and Sephiroth brought missing content from their respective series. Note also there’s no X music in the base game.
  • Ahri comes from the League of Legends in Smash rumor last year, and honestly I can kinda see it happening. League is the most watched Esports title in the world, even in Japan which prefers consoles over PC.

If this is the final pass, I’d be the most content with this.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Made by @Taigiry over in the social, this is my current “dream” pass 2:
View attachment 299108
@Madame Lesley would love this... hope ur doing ok out there fam

reasoning:
  • Reimu is there because of the “doujin leak”, hit up the Reimu thread for more info. I’ve also admittedly fallen back into 2hu hell after several years. Also I’m starting to feel a bit less confident in KOS-MOS/Reimu/Crash but decided to stick with Reimu if we got only one. I ultimately swapped KOS-MOS out for...
  • Elma. Min Min, Byleth and Sephiroth brought missing content from their respective series. Note also there’s no X music in the base game.
  • Ahri comes from the League of Legends in Smash rumor last year, and honestly I can kinda see it happening. League is the most watched Esports title in the world, even in Japan which prefers consoles over PC.

If this is the final pass, I’d be the most content with this.
missing content isnt always a great argument

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
What’s really weird is that Nintendo owns the rights to Xenoblade X music so there isno real reason why none was featured in Ultimate.
I’ve been waiting to hear Uncontrollable in Smash for over two years now... 🤞

God just

the concept of Hiroyuki Sawano having Smash Bros. in his discography is a DREAM I want to come true

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
What’s really weird is that Nintendo owns the rights to Xenoblade X music so there isno real reason why none was featured in Ultimate.
sure but there are a lot of nintendo owned songs you could say that for. although back in the brawl days i believe sakurai said it was the composers who picked the songs

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
So we might be getting another bad*** female in the Pass:

So with the rumor about Hero, Sephiroth, and Steve being planned all the way back since base game right here:

And Elma's actress talking about a secret project she couldn't discuss around the same time that leak up above popped up on the Internet on 5chan, the timeline adds up if they were also planning to add another Xenoblade rep all the way back then.

What is that? Xenoblade X music is missing from the game?! And what is that? Byleth, Min Min, and Sephiroth brought MIA content from their series with them in their Challenger Packs?!

No. I remember Bill Trinen said it.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Morrigan Aensland is my most wanted female character. I like both her design and her personality, and she has multiple unique abilities that works make up her moveset. Astral Vision, where she'd be able to attack an opponent from both sides, is the main one I'd like to see.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
You can basicly say the same thing about Adults there are barley Adult looking characters in smash
Most characters are either Cartoony or under 20

Also they are a Lot of girls in smash there are barely other female characters in Nintendos libraray that would add anything substancial or they are Supporters like Adeline

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Pick two.

Dixie and Chun for me.
So many good choices!

I want Dixie Kong for sure! The second one? Oh... there are so many good choices.

Chun-Li, Impa, Shantae, Amaterasu, Lara Croft, and Jill Valentine... and the ones not pictured like Birdo, Ms. Pac-Man, Pauline, Toon Zelda, Medusa, Toadette, and Team Rocket (Jessie & James with Meowth, Ekans, and Koffing).

Yeah, Chun-Li is a good one. She is THE female fighting game character.

MattX20

Smash Hero
a double amiibo pack. All 3 pokemon plus pokemon trainer themselves have an Amiibo, so it makes sense for both girls to get one
You do remember how the render specifically shows them holding hands/arms locked right?

Prince777

REIMU AND KOS-MOS FOR SMASH!
NNID
songokuthegreat
Switch FC
SW-3912-2310-8722
I'm extremely happy to see more female representation in the game; two for the price of one! Pyra and Mythra are also dynamic characters in their respective games.

Times surely are changing, and this is just the beginning. I can't wait to see how Pyrhra will turn out in March.

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
I'd say we could get our first double-character Amiibo since they're thin and whatnot, but their feet are too far apart even in the render that has their arms linked. And they also have different fighter numbers

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I'd say we could get our first double-character Amiibo since they're thin and whatnot, but their feet are too far apart even in the render that has their arms linked. And they also have different fighter numbers
duck hunt duo, pikmin, ice climbers and banjo and kazooie. unless of course you mean specifically cause theyre counted as seperate fighters

ProfPeanut

Smash Ace
Today's announcement definitely reminded me of you, OP. Fighters Pass 2 really rebalancing the gender disparity this time, huh?

Top Bottom