• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Way to go back in time that actually works.

Have you found a way to go back in time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
A few months ago, my wii u updated to 5.5.2. Now loadiine.ovh dosen't work anymore, which we use to load our mods. Is there a way to go back in time that works for real, so I can block the update?

Tell about what you have found so far in the reply below.

Last edited:

A Scrub

BonghornLeghorn
NNID
BonghornLeghorn
It's call downgrading, and I'm not sure. But you can use 5.5.2 exploit to install haxchi.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Has anyone found or discovered a way to phsically go back in time for real? I really need it.

Last edited:

A Scrub

BonghornLeghorn
NNID
BonghornLeghorn
The problem isn't going back in time, that has already been perfected.

Nobody has figured out how to go forward in time.

Everyone who has gone back hasn't been able to tell us that they did it, and died in the era they warped to.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Why do you need it? It's not possible, and there shouldn't be any need for it.
I need it so go back in time and prevent my Wii U from updating to 5.5.2. In addition I want to undo all those mistakes I made in my life. I still think there is a way to go back in time for real.

Last edited:
Top Bottom