• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO14 - Charlie Sheen Doesn't Want Your Acronyms BRAWL 4/9/11 Orlando

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
WATO14 - Charlie Sheen Doesn't Want Your Acronyms Brawl Tournament results

Hosted by hungrybox

19 Players
$5.00 Tourney Fee
4/9/11

Results:
1: hrnut :snake:
2: dtorr :zerosuitsamus:
3: kyon :peach:
4: trump :fox:
5: hbox :wario: / :dedede:
5: 2djeff :popo:
7: Viper :falco:
7: solo :wario:
9: Meglaodon :snake:
9: Plup :marth:
9: Exdeath :metaknight:
9: GDX :wario:
13: pesticide :olimar:
13: Kuro :pit:
13: Mink :zerosuitsamus:
13: Ryder :marth:
17: SSGuy :metaknight: :wario:
17: Renki :sheik:
17: action :wario:

Bracket:

Amateur:
under top 8 can play 9 players
$2.00 tourney fee

1: GDX :wario: Split $8.00
2: Ryder :marth: Split $7.00
3: xdeath :metaknight: $3.00
4: Meglaodon :snake:
5: Kuro :pit:
5: pesticide :olimar: / :snake:
7: action :wario: / :lucas:
7: Mink :zerosuitsamus:
9: SSGuy :wario: :mario2:

Bracket:

Teams:
6 teams
$5.00 entry fee

1: HRNUT + kyon
2: Trump and Ryder
3: GDX and hbox
4: Jeff and dtorr
5: 20% Cooler in 10 seconds flat
7: Zoro and action

Bracket:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Maaaan HRnt taking home the money.

Mampam

Smash Ace
lol whos that beast at 4th?

ryder ;__;

dtorr going in HARD!!! that aint riddle

i love how hbox ""sucks at brawl" but somehow manages to always place.......... ironic :awesome:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Minks Let's Keep It Real shoutouts

1: hrnut :snake: - Man you're snake is like art. I'm pumped to go to GA with you this month. It's gonna be pimp status. Good Job
2: dtorr :zerosuitsamus: - MAN, you did SO GOOD. So hype! Great job D-torr!
3: kyon :peach: - I'm glad i had you first round. IT's fun playing against you. I think i'm slowly getting better at the MU. Plus, your cooking and friendship is amazing!
4: trump :fox: - Your hair is still awesome, and fox is still pimp status. Good job.
5: hbox :wario: / :dedede: - I only played you in teams. Thanks for hosting, and thanks for hookin' me up with some good tunes.
5: 2djeff :popo: - You're getting better man. 5th place is pretty damn good!
7: Viper :falco: - Good job Stephen. I'm glad you and the guys could come up. It's awesome seeing you :D I'll be back in 2 weeks.
7: solo :wario: - 7th! Nice job man! Hoping to practice with you tomorrow.
9: Meglaodon :snake: Good job getting 9th, and beating me in amateurs. Your match against HR was hilarious
9: Exdeath :metaknight: - Next time gadget. NEXT TIME.
9: GDX :wario: - Stylin'. Keepin' it real. Pumped to learn your ways.
13: pesticide :olimar: - You're getting better. :D Our Money Match was fun. Even though the banana pudding turned out to be free.
13: Kuro :pit: - Stay pit.
13: Mink :zerosuitsamus: - Ya done ****ed up.
13: Ryder :marth: - Remember Rule #1 Nick. Don't be a hero. Hahaha.
17: SSGuy :metaknight: :wario: - Come to more tourneys! Brony.
17: Renki :sheik: We need to play more. Wednesday? and why don't YOU ask to play? Shouldn't be all on me :p. Either way, we need to play more. We're too awesome and cool to lose.
17: action :wario: - Look. Ya owe me a dollar.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
You're pretty good man, you got Grand Finals a couple of times with Viper at Noob Academy yea?

Why not Jigglypuff at this tourney?
First i'll respond by thanking you for the compliment. And yes i have gotten to grand finals at numb academy a few times.

Unfortunately the matches i played this tourney, i don't feel comfortable with jigglypuff, those being MK, Snake, Pit and Peach. As for Wario, i don't mind it so much. I just like doing ZSS's infinite on Wario players. Pit/Peach have good enough projectiles to scare me off, so zss is better at getting in. Then, MK snake is... MK snake. In retrospect, i might be training with HR and GDX on rainbow cruise with jiggly vs MK. ZSS gets gimped too easy. We'll find out next time.

Though, No johns. I WILL 100% bring out puff at this upcoming tourney this weekend. :awesome:. I'm definitely not giving up on the puff if thats what you were thinking :).

Renki

Smash Journeyman
Bull, I always text and ask if you're free, you're always at Garb's or have school johns.

No Friendship. You are not friendship. RDash is disappoint. </3

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Whoa.
Hahahaha. No need to bring the Mrs. Into this.
What are you doing wednesday or tonight?
Answer this in text format via phone :awesome:

also, why the hell are people awake at 6:38a?
Waking up at 10 is a Goddamni nightmare.

1: hrnut :snake: - Aye Aye Aye Aye Aye Aye

2: dtorr :zerosuitsamus: - Good ****
3: kyon :peach: - I would be scared if we fought in real life
4: trump :fox: - I love watching you play
5: hbox :wario: / :dedede: - WAAAHHH!!! and thanks for hosting I had a good time
5: 2djeff :popo: - Salty as always why won't you play me in a MM
7: Viper :falco: - You suck
7: solo :wario: - WAAAHHH!!!
9: Megalodon :snake: - Stop being so stupid
9: Plup :marth: - Good job and thanks for beating up my scrub *** in melee
9: Exdeath :metaknight: - just play mk
9: GDX :wario: - WAAAHHH!!!
13: pesticide :olimar: - Our sets were too close good ****
13: Kuro :pit: - try not to get 4s and 9s confused
13: Mink :zerosuitsamus: - thanks for driving and I did get the ****ing 9 *******
13: Ryder :marth: - good job you have improved and next time we'll go game 3
17: SSGuy :metaknight: :wario: - WAAAHHH!!!
17: Renki :sheik: - Everyone was rooting for you, don't worry be happy
17: action :wario: - WAAAHHH!!!

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
What!?
Yesterday i woke up at 2pm.

I think it's because i have nothing to do though. Tues-Thur afternoons/fri morning school.
Monday and Wednesday work at 11:30. The rest of the days, i pray to the gods of sleep i cansleep forever.

@matt. I like how your shoutouts for every wario is the same. And i did get the nine FIRST ******. -.-

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Match Log (Amateur Bracket posted in yellow)

HRNut
- beat Megalodon
- beat GDX
- beat Solo
- beat 2D Jeff
- beat Trump
- beat Kyon
- beat D-Torr (2x)
- lost to D-Torr

D-Torr
- beat Pesticide
- beat HRNut
- beat HBox
- beat Kyon
- lost to HRNut (2x)

Kyon
- beat Mink
- beat Plup
- beat 2D Jeff
- lost to D-Torr
- lost to HRNut

Trump
- beat Kuro
- beat Plup
- beat Viper
- beat HBox
- lost to HBox
- lost to HRNut

HBox
- beat Trump
- beat Solo
- lost to D-Torr
- lost to Trump

2D Jeff
- beat Ryder
- beat Viper
- lost to Kyon
- lost to HRNut

Viper
- beat GDX
- beat Megalodon
- lost to 2D Jeff
- lost to Trump

Solo
- beat Kuro
- beat Exdeath
- lost to HBox
- lost to HRNut

Megalodon
- beat Pesticide
- lost to HRNut
- lost to Viper
- beat Mink
- beat Pesticide
- lost to Ryder
- lost to Exdeath

Plup
- beat Action
- beat Renki
- lost to Kyon
- lost to Trump

Exdeath
- beat Renki
- beat Mink
- lost to Ryder
- lost to Solo
- beat Action
- beat Kuro
- beat Megalodon
- lost to GDX
- lost to Ryder

GDX
- beat Ryder
- lost to Viper
- lost to HRNut
- beat Exdeath
- beat Pesticide
- beat Ryder

Pesticide
- beat SSGuy
- lost to D-Torr
- lost to Megalodon
- beat SSGuy
- lost to GDX
- lost to Megalodon

Kuro
- beat SSGuy
- lost to Solo
- lost to Trump
- beat Mink
- lost to Ryder
- lost to Exdeath

Mink
- lost to Kyon
- lost to Exdeath
- beat Action
- lost to Kuro
- lost to Megalodon

Ryder
- beat Exdeath
- beat Action
- lost to 2D Jeff
- lost to GDX
- beat Megalodon
- beat Kuro
- beat Exdeath
- lost to GDX

SSGUy
- lost to Pesticide
- lost to Kuro
- lost to Pesticide
- lost to Action

Renki
- lost to Plup
- lost to Exdeath

Action
- lost to Plup
- lost to Ryder
- beat SSGuy
- lost to Mink
- lost to Exdeath

2-DJeff

Smash Master
1: hrnut :snake: - Aye Aye Aye Aye Aye Aye

2: dtorr :zerosuitsamus: - Good ****
3: kyon :peach: - I would be scared if we fought in real life
4: trump :fox: - I love watching you play
5: hbox :wario: / :dedede: - WAAAHHH!!! and thanks for hosting I had a good time
5: 2djeff :popo: - Salty as always why won't you play me in a MM
7: Viper :falco: - You suck
7: solo :wario: - WAAAHHH!!!
9: Megalodon :snake: - Stop being so stupid
9: Plup :marth: - Good job and thanks for beating up my scrub *** in melee
9: Exdeath :metaknight: - just play mk
9: GDX :wario: - WAAAHHH!!!
13: pesticide :olimar: - Our sets were too close good ****
13: Kuro :pit: - try not to get 4s and 9s confused
13: Mink :zerosuitsamus: - thanks for driving and I did get the ****ing 9 *******
13: Ryder :marth: - good job you have improved and next time we'll go game 3
17: SSGuy :metaknight: :wario: - WAAAHHH!!!
17: Renki :sheik: - Everyone was rooting for you, don't worry be happy
17: action :wario: - WAAAHHH!!!
who are you mega?
If so I'm sure I asked for a money match in melee and brawl and you ***** out after saying you'll slap me. I got 5th where the **** you at? stop being salty because your a trash ***** talk **** on the boards but won't see me irl. Ask anyone in melee/pm. All you do is lie and said you wanted to mm butyou punked out. Don't get exposed *****. you even lied about the gnw thing with mink. You tried to say you got a 9 first. Your trash garbage stupid **** with your ugly *** mustache can't even get a girl. So stfu because I already jv 3stocked your snake with ic in front of everyone. So keep avoding my mm. Then lying about it later *****.

Zoro

Smash Champion
playing brawl was fun
I'll play it again next wato
I gotta get used to it
I let go of the r button 3 seconds later he still rolling why!?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Hes not trolling he's really thinks that. This dude was lying at the tournament so much like tge ***** he is. I'm mad viper but he's not trolling. Like how you troll.

who are you mega?
If so I'm sure I asked for a money match in melee and brawl and you ***** out after saying you'll slap me. I got 5th where the **** you at? stop being salty because your a trash ***** talk **** on the boards but won't see me irl. Ask anyone in melee/pm. All you do is lie and said you wanted to mm butyou punked out. Don't get exposed *****. you even lied about the gnw thing with mink. You tried to say you got a 9 first. Your trash garbage stupid **** with your ugly *** mustache can't even get a girl. So stfu because I already jv 3stocked your snake with ic in front of everyone. So keep avoding my mm. Then lying about it later *****.
This is why i refer to you as salty, you cannot take a ****ing joke. Yes people I denied his every request for a MM because I planned on doing this later. Now I'm gonna go through the rest of this trash.
Never said i'd slap you,
I don't know where I'm at but neither of us was in the money so it doesn't really matter,
My thing with mink was that we both got 9s our first try i didn't think who went first mattered
I don't have a stache anymore, the only reason I don't make a yo mama joke here is because solo is cool
you low percent 2 stocked me when we played over the summer get over it

I never get salty because this is a game and it not worth getting mad over and neither are you. I get why you play the IC both of you are short and behave like children

pesticide

Smash Lord
@megalaodon: jeff definitely called u out on the mm while at wato. he was tellin every1 in the apopka car about it. dont talk stuff if u wont do the mm

Shoutouts:
1: hrnut :snake: congrats on 1st. still wana play ur snake sumtime. lol @ meglaodon's throw lock on u @ PS. AY AY AY AY!
2: dtorr :zerosuitsamus: NICE JOB! ur 1st set vs hr was crazy
3: kyon :peach: the cinamon rolls were good! BUT I DIDNT GET ANY BANANA PUDDING :(
4: trump :fox: such a nice fox. didnt know u played pika too tho
5: hbox :wario: / :dedede: wow so many warios in FL. brawl and melee too? good stuff
5: 2djeff :popo: SO FLY LIKE A G6
7: Viper :falco: i still need to get better vs falco >_> ill try my MK or snake vs ya next time
7: solo :wario: fun MM. u like that dair spike i pulled on ya after u jumped off ur bike lol. thanks for all the wario practice u give me
9: Meglaodon :snake: i was gettin trolled soooo hard on the ride back to apoka cuz i lost to u lol. i got u next time. 100% sure of that
9: Plup :marth: MELEEEEEEEEE. good stuff
9: Exdeath :metaknight: this dude planking/scrouging/timing out solo in a friendly lol
9: GDX :wario: got a legit wario. u didnt go ALL wario tho like u said u would. saw ur diddy vs hrnut :troll:
13: pesticide :olimar: ehhh just get better >.<
13: Kuro :pit: good pit as usual. fun friendlies too. i liked the "4sax" tag lol.
13: Mink :zerosuitsamus: fun MM too. i didnt know the banana pudding was free. wtf i didnt get any either >_>
13: Ryder :marth: i wana play ur marth sumtime. nice job in amateur bracket
17: SSGuy :metaknight: :wario: keep workin on it dude. fun matches/friendlies
17: Renki :sheik: always a fun sheik to watch. seemed like u were messin up on ur dacus tho. good stuff either way
17: action :wario: another wario. im gettin tired of u guys lol

@car that went to kfc/taco bell/panda express: i am definitely gonna offer to drive my car next time. i am not bein back seat ***** again lol. talkin about the trolls on smashboards was funny too haha

@apopka car: thanks for ridin with me. it was fun. woulda been soooo boring sittin in that I-4 traffic without sum people to chat with. lol @ music and random stuff we talked about. i was gettin trolled hard tho xD

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Says the guys that start ****? Who's the child now. Even if solo wasn't my bro ill beat your *** if you talk about my mom and I did not play you in summer because I didn't go to any tourney in summer. I played you in dec. With your foggy *** memory.Only reason you got 9th because your easy as bracket. There's no one that placed lower then me I couldn't beat except gdx. And he placed low because he didn't go diddy. I might have placed higher if hrnut didnt lose so early.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink

@Tin Man: Thanks for the support! This is why i love going into social threads. Haha. I'm going to do my best this saturday!

LineRider

Smash Cadet
1: hrnut - keeping it real at applebees. It was fun playing doubles against you.

2: dtorr- we should play some friendlies sometime. I need to learn the MU. (HRNUT wrecked me with his pocket ZSS :glare: )

3: kyon- I thoroughly enjoyed the banana pudding. :)

4: trump- What happend to Mr. 3rd place?

5: hbox - Thanks for hosting.

5: 2djeff- dude, your diddy is so good! You wrecked me in that money match. I look forward to playing again.

7: Viper- Yooooo, that chain grab on my marth blew my mind. You've definitely gotten a lot better.

7: solo- We'll get that MM next time.

9: Meglaodon- Thanks for the compliment!

9: Plup- Don't recall who you are but lets play some!

9: Exdeath- Good sh*t climbing (amateurs) losers bracket. You ARE part of Tampa!

9: GDX- Brawl was fun and Applebees was awesome too.

13: pesticide- I dont recall who you are but lets play some friendlies!

13: Kuro- Thanks for the link. I need tips as a marth main. :troll:

13: Mink- Rule #1. SO HARD TO REMEMBER.

13: Ryder- you scrub.

17: SSGuy- I dont recall who you are but lets play some friendlies!

17: Renki- How about that MM? :awesome:

17: action- I wish you had played in tournament like you did in friendlies!

Exdeath

Smash Master
I would like to re-iterate that No Tripping should become a tournament standard. If ESAM doesn't want to implement it, then so be it, but it's clearly against the spirit of competition if today was any indication. Punishing my Dsmash with a trip into me walking up>Dsmash was a terrible way to win vs. Mink and doesn't prove who the better player was -- just who had the advantage and happened to be lucky at the time.

Big ups to D-Torr, Ryder, Viper, and Sakurai. You all did mad work this tournament.

3/3 Tampa placed in the money. :awesome:

Playing with 20+ people rooting against you is really difficult.

I clearly have a Marth/Wario problem. Time to get to work.

Exdeath
- beat Exdeath
Exdeath dittos all day son.

9: Exdeath- Good sh*t climbing (amateurs) losers bracket. You ARE part of Tampa!
GDX Round 1 baby! You're so much better than the last time that we played!

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lol ryder you troll the only reason why I won because you underestimated me game one. Game 2 you got me I think it was 1 stock mid percent and game 3 I just capitalized on your sd and took the edge lol. You should have win game 3 lol but my bro is gonna teach me the matchup and what to do lol...

@xdeath you might not be bad at the marth mu lol I just gave ryder tips on how you particularly play lol sorry bro

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lol ryder you troll the only reason why I won because you underestimated me game one. Game 2 you got me I think it was 1 stock mid percent and game 3 I just capitalized on your sd and took the edge lol. You should have win game 3 lol but my bro is gonna teach me the matchup and what to do lol...

@xdeath you might not be bad at the marth mu lol I just gave ryder tips on how you particularly play lol sorry bro

Exdeath

Smash Master
I'm very bad at the Marth MU. I was doing things that I consciously recognized weren't working. Ryder took advantage of that and was clearly the better player.

Top Bottom