• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO12 - 9/04/10 - Orlando, FL - Feat. M2K - BRACKETS POSTED!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol, the ONE weekend i leave the state to attend some other nerd event besides a smash tourney, all this crap happens

good **** to my boy hrnut on teams, my *****s xaltis, ryo, and kyon for their singles performances, and my boy hbox for hosting another great tourney

I read the first few pages of the thread...and im sorry, but it should just be mutually understood that unless the person says " you dont have to pay me back" or "this is a gift", then you have to go under the assumption that you have to pay that money back no matter what. Christine is my friend, but from what ive gathered m2k definitely deserves his money repaid to him. Granted, they both could've handled it better (m2k not calling people a *****, christine not constantly saying she has no intention of paying him back), but neither of that matters cause he deserves his money back.

i personally want to apologize to m2k for getting continually money screwed by fl someway or another (first todd then for now christine). thats some bad luck bro...lol

EE, that post was ridiculous :laugh:

but yea, glad FL had such a hype tourney, even if i couldnt join it. For anyone that is in FL from this tourney, make sure to go to KUB #2 this weekend, ZP next weekend, and/or NLL the 25th

:diddy:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
honestly. you all suck .
setting down an anti-umad trap card

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
*cries in corner because GDX failed to acknowledge any of his **** posts*

Also, it wasn't Todd that screwed him. It was Manny of GPX Gaming/GAMME.
legitimately, i read like the first 3-4 pages and that was it, i skipped the others :laugh:

well still, it happened in FL, and todd had no intention of helping the players getting any of their money either

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
even with your diddy david, 200% more diddy was needed

like me, and some other random person whos decided to main diddy

yea...that would've been the ticket. and lol @ jeff. sorry brah, i can only think in monkey logic. thats why i can only be an ******* with diddy

2-DJeff

Smash Master
even with your diddy david, 200% more diddy was needed

like me, and some other random person whos decided to main diddy

yea...that would've been the ticket. and lol @ jeff. sorry brah, i can only think in monkey logic. thats why i can only be an ******* with diddy

=[ lol like no1 plays snake anymore in FL lol at first i didnt like snake but now when its a easy match 4 me like no1 plays him

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Lets get a bracket son.
Yeah, is there a bracket for Melee doubles/singles anywhere?

AT&T, i got you man, you doc main, or sheik player, or maybe it was fox, idk (jk it's sheik) lol
vgmastahhh, i need doc experience...i wish we had more setups, that one lil *** tv in the corner was more a hindrance than anything lol
AT&T is the Sheik player.
And yeah, I feel like I need more Samus experience just the same. I'll be sure to find you or Plup at the next tourney.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I forgot to say something and I mean no dissrespect to you when I say this. Mampam id greatly like it if you would stop being so loud or saying things that seem useless during matches. While I played against Ryo you were very loud and I found it very annoying. I know cheering for a person is one thing but all you were saying wasn't nessesary.I don't want to call it a john for losing but it really makes me lose focus. Maybe I should use headphones from now on... Also I didn't like the fact of how you kept saying over and over if you went snake you would have won. Well sir you didn't and I feel you shouldn't be so cocky in saying that so much. I may seem like I don't know much but if there is one mu I know abit its snake. Just calm down abit is all I ask. You make me lose respect for you that way.

Thank you.

Also im glad you stayed ike ryo. He is what your known for and he is your main. Its not like the ike Peach mu is impossible or anything. Take pride in the main you have and work with it.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I forgot to say something and I mean no dissrespect to you when I say this. Mampam id greatly like it if you would stop being so loud or saying things that seem useless during matches. While I played against Ryo you were very loud and I found it very annoying. I know cheering for a person is one thing but all you were saying wasn't nessesary.I don't want to call it a john for losing but it really makes me lose focus. Maybe I should use headphones from now on... Also I didn't like the fact of how you kept saying over and over if you went snake you would have won. Well sir you didn't and I feel you shouldn't be so cocky in saying that so much. I may seem like I don't know much but if there is one mu I know abit its snake. Just calm down abit is all I ask. You make me lose respect for you that way.

Thank you.

You can't really tell someone not to talk during a match. You can tell them not to coach but cheering you can't do anything about.

Pi

Smash Hero
You can't really tell someone not to talk during a match. You can tell them not to coach but cheering you can't do anything about.
-.-
I've taken the liberty of bolding the parts of Kyons message that sets the tone for the whole post.

It's a request. He's not demanding he sew his lips together, he's simply requesting for him to restrain from being unnecessarily loud and obnoxious while they're in a match.

It would be like me requesting for you to stop using those gifs because I'm on a slow internet connection and you having posted 80 times on a page causes it to load excruciatingly slow.
Or one of the countless other reasons for you not structuring your posts around gifs.
I can't, unfortunately, demand that you restrain from posting with gifs, but I can request it in the hopes that you can see how it negatively affects me (or anyone, this is a general statement here), and choose to take my (or anyone's) plight into consideration.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
-.-
I've taken the liberty of bolding the parts of Kyons message that sets the tone for the whole post.

It's a request. He's not demanding he sew his lips together, he's simply requesting for him to restrain from being unnecessarily loud and obnoxious while they're in a match.

It would be like me requesting for you to stop using those gifs because I'm on a slow internet connection and you having posted 80 times on a page causes it to load excruciatingly slow.
Or one of the countless other reasons for you not structuring your posts around gifs.
I can't, unfortunately, demand that you restrain from posting with gifs, but I can request it in the hopes that you can see how it negatively affects me (or anyone, this is a general statement here), and choose to take my (or anyone's) plight into consideration.

I know I was just making it clear jeez.

황미영

Smash Champion
aye u really do Mvc2 money matches? ill money match you 50$
Lol, I don't do money matches, I just like to talk crap like that.

But I'll play you in MvC2. If you have 360 add me Kishiru325.

I have SSFIV, T6, SCIV, MvC2, Kof98UM, BBCS, NGBC, and some other fighters. xD

Top Bottom