• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO12 - 9/04/10 - Orlando, FL - Feat. M2K - BRACKETS POSTED!

Pi

Smash Hero

I would but nobody would be man enough to hit me. Btw I love you Dtorr for having my back.
You gonna call someone a ***** and expect not to get hit?

That's your beef, you deal with it, you can't expect people to have your back when you're the one instigating ****.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
You gonna call someone a ***** and expect not to get hit?

That's your beef, you deal with it, you can't expect people to have your back when you're the one instigating ****.

Ah...its a whole different thing when people are hiding behind they're keyboards. They start acting tuff. I think I'mma love DC...

Mampam it is good sheee~

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Thread went like this

results
M2K vs Legion
Everyone vs Legion
Everyone vs Tommy G
D-Torr making **** posts
uuaa liking D-Torr's posts
D-Torr putting his two cents
MikeHaze vs D-Torr
Kniht vs Xaltis

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Thread went like this

results
M2K vs Legion
Everyone vs Legion
Everyone vs Tommy G
D-Torr making **** posts
uuaa liking D-Torr's posts
D-Torr putting his two cents
MikeHaze vs D-Torr
Kniht vs Xaltis

I'm just waiting for the everyone vs Xaltis part.

Pi

Smash Hero

Ah...its a whole different thing when people are hiding behind they're keyboards. They start acting tuff. I think I'mma love DC...

Mampam it is good sheee~
So you're whole logical fallacy is that nobody you're provoking would do **** to you

Meanwhile you're counting on a number of others to have your back if they try

Are you really trying to put your friends in that type of situation?

There is trolling, and then there is starting ****, when you call someone a ***** and say they won't do anything in response, that's starting ****, and you don't do that.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Theres no need for either side to act like their gonna fight someone over some ****in gifs on a ****in forum for a ****in nintendo game.

Tho for real you know your heated when you start sayin your gonna fight cuz you dont like some kids picture haha.

황미영

Smash Champion
Lol, Xaltis you best hit the gym and learn BJJ and a striking martial art to take on whoever feels like attacking you. You would annoy the **** out of some and when decides to take action by attacking, you can back yourself up. ;D

Edit: I just died at Afro's post. It's pretty true, ya know?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Theres no need for either side to act like their gonna fight someone over some ****in gifs on a ****in forum for a ****in nintendo game.

Tho for real you know your heated when you start sayin your gonna fight cuz you dont like some kids picture haha.
im just saying if some 1 is gonna try to fight som1 from FL i got FL bak all the way
FL smash community have good ppl and we gotta keep it like that

Xaltis

Smash Hero
So you're whole logical fallacy is that nobody you're provoking would do **** to you

Meanwhile you're counting on a number of others to have your back if they try

Are you really trying to put your friends in that type of situation?

There is trolling, and then there is starting ****, when you call someone a ***** and say they won't do anything in response, that's starting ****, and you don't do that.

You know I like the part when you said I asked people for help. When did I do this? All I remember is saying no one is gonna do anything and Dtorr RANDOMLY SAID hes got my back. There was no me asking anyone for anything.

Pi

Smash Hero

I neither had, or have any intention of fighting this kid.

I found his response to the situation (the initial post I quoted) disgusting, ignorant, and if it wasn't a blatant attempt to instigate further drama - ********.

Along with that, the proposition he made, he presents it along side his annoying gifs.
I've already said my peace before on how I feel about his gifs, what they represent to me about him as a person, and to make it short I find him pathetic.

But for him to come into this thread, feigning compassion, proposing something stupid like that? Offering no real solution to the problem at hand, which had already been solved, it irks me to see ignorance of that caliber.

And then, for him to call someone a *****, basically challenge them to do something about it, and really expect nothing to come of it?

How can anyone condone such behavior.

I get it if you're his friend, you've shared laughs, had good times, got to know him and like him as a person, that's fine. Talk to him and explain to him that it's not okay to instigate real ****.

You don't talk to people like that.

You know I like the part when you said I asked people for help. When did I do this? All I remember is saying no one is gonna do anything and Dtorr RANDOMLY SAID hes got my back. There was no me asking anyone for anything.
Please explain to me how you'd respond if someone actually called your bluff.
How do you see that scenario playing out.

OverLade

Smash Hero
LOLOLOLOLOL

Xaltis' crew runs too thick. You'd have to fight so many people to get at that guy I'd jump in myself.

Anyone who can speak Falco is not to be ****ed with.

Falco-Fal-Falc-Falco-Fal-co-co-Fal-Falco!!

Top Bottom