• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO12 - 9/04/10 - Orlando, FL - Feat. M2K - BRACKETS POSTED!

Pi

Smash Hero
This is what I've been trying to say this whole time, more or less.

I'm not a Brawl Backroom member though, so my words are invalid.
d-torr man
you are too good of a person to play the internet haha

the only thing i can tell you is that any arguing done, any debates had, any logic, reason, intelligence, maturity used on the internet is close to meaningless

drama happens, people want it to happen, people have fun (meee) causing and instigating drama, and since it's the internet everyone speaks their mind and does w/e the **** they want w/o any repercussions

there is nothing you can do, nothing anyone can do (aside from a mod coming in and handing out infractions & deleting posts discussing the incident) to get people off it, it's gonna play it's course no matter what

most you can do is say your piece, if you feel like saying it, get your opinion out there so others know where you stand, and maybe you guys can chat it up and become friends or w/e

but in the end, **** is going to play out in the way it is, but in the end, a month or two later, it's gone and over, in the mean time the best thing you can do is let it not upset you

idk what i just typed, i was spacing out

but my point is
drama on the internet is an unstoppable force, and the second something else happens drama related this situation will be forgotten till it's brought up again
it's no big deal

gz to the tourney placers

Allied

Smash Master
lol Mikehaze vs Dtor resulted in a 2-0 in mike's favor

I didnt even read the full arguement before i realized dtorr lost when he made and littered his entire profile with mikehaze propaganda.

ggs drama too good.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Yup

I didn't stand a chance

Got tipped a 0% and DI'd down. All 6 stocks.

Now I can change my **** back.

Edit: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, I should've screenshot it as proof. Well, Allied saw it. Technically only he should know, but that's not how it works anymore.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Yup

I didn't stand a chance

Got tipped a 0% and DI'd down. All 6 stocks.

Now I can change my **** back.

Edit: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, I should've screenshot it as proof. Well, Allied saw it. Technically only he should know, but that's not how it works anymore.
I saw it but I never saved the screenshot haha

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Ummm, I believe somebody accidentally took my Silver Melee controller. Could someone please return that? I used it against Hbox in WF and GF but since then, I have not seen it. Does anybody have it? Please return it, it's the only way I wanna enter big/hard melee events (otherwise there's no point :/ )

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
With the multitude of tournaments you've been to, you don't think to hold onto it anymore?

At what point does it become your fault man <_<

lamugi

Smash Lord
Lol Jason rule of dumb, if someone is too broke to have money in the first place, don't lend them money. If I let anyone borrow money, I usually don't ask for it back, ask Dj or C@sh. . Money brings out the evil in people as well.

Lamugi out PEACE OUT *****Z

Albert.

Smash Master
DTor do you really think that all of those people that you kept apologizing too actually cared? LOL I bet they all enjoyed the drama just like the rest of us. It's not really your place to be like "SORRY "

But I don't get it. It's a Florida tournament. They live in Florida. Why were they not there?
Florida is huge bro lol

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
What up my FL n!ggas?

Good **** to my n!gga M2K for ****** and getting improving at the Jiggs matchup and in general. Keep doing those quick uploads LOL.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Ummm, I believe somebody accidentally took my Silver Melee controller. Could someone please return that? I used it against Hbox in WF and GF but since then, I have not seen it. Does anybody have it? Please return it, it's the only way I wanna enter big/hard melee events (otherwise there's no point :/ )
dose it have a ripped sticker kinda?

Xaltis

Smash Hero

M2k is there like anyway you could look this money over? I mean I don't wanna take sides but like you win every tourney is 150$ that much to you? I just want this argument to stop.

Pi

Smash Hero

M2k is there like anyway you could look this money over? I mean I don't wanna take sides but like you win every tourney is 150$ that much to you? I just want this argument to stop.
you're such a ****** dude

you are seriously
going to come in here
with those ****ing pictures
and tell the man to overlook 150$ he's owed?
WHEN THE -ARGUMENT- IS **** NEAR OVER ANY WAY?
I HOPE YOU ARE TROLLING ME, REALLY I DO, CAUSE THAT **** IS RIDICULOUS

skaterbaj

Smash Lord

you are seriously
going to come in here

Dude are you trolling lol..

황미영

Smash Champion

you are seriously
going to come in here
Lol, Xaltis is a kewl guy so I don't even mind him using pictures anymore. ;D

Also, I dunno didn't he make 2.5k the weekend before, why would 150 matter now? I don't know his financial situation. But if he is in the need of 150 then yeah sure it makes sense. **** I wouldn't give a ****. I use my money for others all the time.

I am too ignorant. D;

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Xaltis... shut up, no ones forcing you to check the thread.

and plz come to MLG DC so I can slap you for whoring gifs.

Top Bottom